Just two more days for guaranteed gains. What is your profit target user?

Just two more days for guaranteed gains. What is your profit target user?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-crystal-airdrop-6f3d04d67501
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm putting a sell order at 25x immediately.

Yes. They are all real buy orders. wow u guys wont even sell for x3

I'm going to buy more.

Im not going to sell knowing than next year will be x10 easily... actually im hoping to score some more from pajeets hands at x2 max.

The orders are fake. You can move your funds out of ED after you created an order at it will just fail once people are trying to fill them.

I will try to buy more below x4 and won't sell my ICO tokens. Unless the hype goes to x10, then I will sell half of my stack as thata level won't be sustainable and I can buy back in cheaper at a later point

okok. So you sell at 3-4x, nice call fag.

No I will hold at those prices. x10 by next year is a no brainer. And as Ether will probs be a few k each that will be a decent stack of money for doing literally nothing

Missed this whitelist :(

Anyways, going to throw in some ethers if I can get in for < 5x the ico price. Not very positive about that though. fml

This should 20-30x the ico price easily in 1-2 years

feeling sooo sad. everything is falling ... this will make an easy 4-5x to all its buyers, fuck my life

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Join the telegram collaboration pump Channel.
t.me/joinchat/GlRSGwtkpJzl01yiL_i3lw

The next pump is scheduled for September 29th this is the channel where we discuss what we will pump next. I'll see you there

XYZ space zyx space twn space PVD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

At least 18x

Is this worth buying on exchanges? Where will it be listed?

Initially etherdelta, but it'll very likely get listed on other exchanges. This thing is hyped to hell and will have insane volume -> exchanges will want their trading fees.

I thought this wasn't being added until the 24th??

Anyway, how long has it been on ED?

The tokens aren't tradeable until the 24th, but ED listed it anyways. The buy orders don't mean much, as they can be pulled before the 24th.

Ahh I see, cheers user.
Have they released a time that they will become tradeable on the 24th? Would be interesting to watch the initial wave of buys/ sells...... and I'm also hoping to pick up a few eth worth.

>KNC tokens are transferable at 6am UTC on September 24
source: blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-crystal-airdrop-6f3d04d67501

Cheers mate

>>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA