J U S T

J U S T
U
S
T

Damn that braaaap shill

WE ARE

BLACKED

it cant go lower because of the 80%buyback.. r-right??

O NO LET'S START A THREAD BECAUSE BMC JUST DROPPED 10% WITH LITERALLY 1.87 BTC BUY SUPPORT ON LIQUI!!!

JUST LOOK AT ALL THAT VOLUME!!! OMG

I "INVESTED" 10 DOLLARS IN THIS SCAM!

OP....goddamn

Yes sell me all your BMC

just hold you retards, everything is taking a hit not just bmc. if you seriously sell under ICO price then you should kys.

Fuck you I'm not falling for these tricks.

I sold for a small loss and I'm happy with my decision as are my friends who I convinced to do the same.

Thanks for the cheap coins, user

got to be trollin

>friends

lmao buy high sell low, never change biz.

so, how long until this shit moons? I bought 0.5 ETH of this coin, and I'm getting desperate too..

WE ARE

Desperate with 0.5 ETH, nigga you serious? Are you a pajeet or what?

yes

now tell me, why did I have to listen to Veeky Forums?

Sell now and buy buck lower in two weeks. We are in a bear marked now, and this affect black moon as well. More so than other coins. It has already broken the 80% buy back line just a few days after the ico. This indicate the trend is down, and that trend will not turn before bitcoin does.

I don't understand how you people even invest in a coin with such a ridiculous name. It literally appeals to angsty teenagers. It's too hard to take it seriously.

I hate you people so much.
>I am an investor!
>I INVESTED $100
>LOOK AT MY BLOCKFOLIO
>I invested yesterday, when moon?!

trend
>it's been out for two days

sell now, buy back later
>assuming that you have at least 1BTC. With this spread and volume selling now means you would sell for an avg of 1400. Go ahead, be my guest

More so than other coins
>yes because ICO "investors" like yourself look at the 1min chart a minute after market entrance and think you spot a trend.
>wait let me regress this data omg there is an obvious trend going on!

B L A C K E D

L

A

C

E

D

Why did I invest 1 btc in this

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>hur dur lets trust the assposter shill

Angsty teenager reporting in

>buy back support in 1 week

ah yes buy lower in 2 weeks anons

Don't listen to these shill. Notice how they doesn't have any real arguments? They only answear with single words or short sentences. I have been in the cryptomarket for 5 years, and I know a bear marked when I see one. And let me tell you, black moon is going bearish in an bear marked. Bad!

>I have been in the cryptomarket for 5 years and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills

gtfo you larper and kys

Yea sure lad

i don't mind if u want to fud and accumulate more before the Bull run because it really doesnt mater at the moment with its currents volume/price

But at least come up with something better

>its going down down down in 2 weeks

Give me a good reason why anyone would sell below 0.80$ on the markets when they can use the Buyback