Daily reminder that no matter how much you've made, as long as you remain in crypto, you are not going to make it

Daily reminder that no matter how much you've made, as long as you remain in crypto, you are not going to make it.

Daily reminder that crypto represents the largest scam in human history, and it's just about finished. user, you haven't discovered a cheat code. You've wasted all your savings and put yourself in debt. Yes, the bubble has popped. No, you will not make it. Yes, you will look back on the pain of your losses and feel real, genuine pink wojak.

Daily reminder to get a job. Give up, don't opt out of society. The NEET dream is over, but your life doesn't have to be. Get a good old fashioned job and set yourself to the daily grind. It will suck, but that's life.

You are not going to make it.

Reeee etc

Nobody cares

just sold 100k

Sweet

Daily reminder that some of us actually did make it and have made hundreds of thousands of dollars by trading crypto.

Daily reminder that some of us have learned to think differently by being in this crypto world for long ass time and that some of us have learned professional TA by doing it.

Daily reminder that you've most likely lost everything you've had or you are a no coiner who is just spreading the board with FUD

Daily reminder that some of us are going to get our dick sucked tonight.

YOU are not going to make it. Do not speak for everyone !

wow you sure showed me by addressing ME in all caps

its over bud, you can't recover from that emphatic YOU....fuckers these days know how to really use that shift key.

Hilarious cringeworthy post, dude.

nice just bought 100k

you'll end up losing everything just like every other clown involved with retarded bubbles through history

enjoy getting your dicksucked by some homeless guy tonight though

Dot com bubble or rmbs bubble is still a few multiples of the crypto

If you cant get that right opie why should I listen to your drivel?

>the bubble has popped
A bubble does not pop and people find out about it on a random thread. Everybody will know it when it happens. It hasn't yet and will not for some time. Meanwhile, have fun at that McD making whatever the minimum wage in burgerland is.

I don't give a shit about you losers and your fucking gay mining and investing and shit but I like drugs, what the fuck are you doing? can't you stop this? I don't want bitcoin to go to shit there's a fucking sweet shop at my hands now and I haven't had to deal with minorities in longer than I can remember. Why did you have to fuck up what was a simple anonymous token of value for us to get our shit with your investment bullshit?

wut

Fuck off degenerate

>mfw 30 y/o neet incels think throwing away their $2k cumulative life savings on "le digital coins" will net them a lamborghini.

>Daily reminder that some of us actually did make it and have made hundreds of thousands of dollars by trading crypto
Proofs?

Ah ok, if that's how you truly feel about it then.

BTC up 250% YTD
OP probably down large sums

Implying I don't pull out all my profit each week into fiat and maintain the same BTC amount.

I pull out of your mom each week