How does Veeky Forums feel about Puyi? I think he really suffered

How does Veeky Forums feel about Puyi? I think he really suffered.

>forced onto the throne at 2 years old by an old hag
>No one treated him as a kid, had no friends
>Didn't see his own mother until he was 18
>Never learned to brush his teeth or tie his shoes until he was 40
>Never learned to do any basic tasks in life
>Developed cruel tendencies to his own servants
>Overthrown by Republicans
>Taken in by the Japanese as a puppet with no power
>His wife dies of opium withdrawal and in her own bodily fluids
>Treated like shit by Red Guards during the Cultural Revolution
>Finds his only happiness at age 50
>Dies a few years later of cancer

He might have treated his servants like shit when he was Qing Emperor and Emperor of Manchukuo but can you blame him? He was raised with a silver spoon in his mouth and never developed as a person, had a proper childhood or even knew motherly love.

Can you give us more info about the happiness he found late in life? From what you've said it seems that his reformation was very powerful to behold.

Most people's lives are miserable. Sometimes it happens to aristocrats. Why should I care more ?

He was married to a woman who actually loved him

Because the suffering of aristocracy is an interesting thing to read about. Some of the stuff that they go through can be epic tragedy tier. You can just almost imagine some of the stories being localized into Ancient Greek plays.

Fuck. The one thing that everyone wants, okay the one thing some of us want.

>Emperor of a eternal empire, the closet thing to god in earth not for will but for duty is insulted, humillated, and treated like shit by fucking peasents, he was reduced to a simple puppet and then left alone in the streets like if he was no one

Vs.

>The miserable life of fucking beta males front a computer

MODS

BOOHOO
Play stupid games win stupid prizes

He was just another fleshy human to begin with.

>Play stupid games win stupid prizes
That makes any sense, he never wanted to be emperor, he born emperor of china and was a prissioner his whole life and then, when he finally could have had a normal life the communists treated him like shit, his wife died and he suffer cancer and heart diseases for years until his end

大滿州國萬歲!

>could've been worse

I do agree that Puyi had a hard life, but desu I think his wife had it worse.

>married to a semi-gay (or something, who tf knows what he liked) sadist who didn't love her and neglected her
>started smoking opium to cope with loneliness
>forced to accompany him to bumfuck Manchukuo
>literally has her newborn infant murdered before her eyes and is instantly mindbroken
>keeps herself in an opium stupor for the rest of her life to forget
>even her father stops speaking to her
>gets captured by the Soviets and this happens:

"Wanrong, the former empress, was put on display in a local jail as if she was in a "zoo", and people came from miles around to watch her.[266] In a delirious state of mind she demanded more opium, asked for imaginary servants to bring her clothing, food and a bath, hallucinated that she was back in the Forbidden City or the Salt Tax Palace, and most poignantly of all screamed over and over again she missed her murdered baby daughter.[267] The general hatred for Puyi meant that none had any sympathy for Wanrong, who was seen as just another Japanese collaborator, and a guard told Lady Saga that "this one won't last", making it a waste of time feeding her.[268] In June 1946, Wanrong starved to death in her jail cell, lying in a pool of her own vomit, urine and excrement, which the local people all found to be very funny.[268]"

>"Three years later, Puyi learnt from a letter written by Saga Hiro to Pujie that Wanrong had died. He was emotionless."

Tbh reading about Puyi's life makes me kind of nauseous, it was a tragedy full of cruelty and pain.

Commies were being as nice as possible considering he was a Japanese collaborator. He even gave his brother some government positions

holy shit

>The commies show your wife in a cell like if she was some kind of animal Zoo just for fun of the people
>they confiscate all your gods
>They kill your son
>The soviet take you to fucking siberia
>you brother and your servants were sent to work as slaves in a brutal Siberian labor camp, where they were starved to death
>Red guards raid your house several times and intimidate you every chance they get
>You were only let alive for propaganda about how the last emperor became communist

I can continue if you want

Bruh

What is worse? Having a miserable life as a peasant who everyone steps on or having a miserable life as a aristocrat who everyone steps on?

My guess is that the boots of the other aristocrats hurt more.

>Finds his only happiness at age 50

um no lol, basically he pretended to be a communist so they'd leave him alone until he died

gods AND goods

It's a miracle he didn't get executed publicly all things considered.

sorry for make a mistake in a foreign language meanwhile i eat my lunch. If you understand what i tried to said don't be a dick

lol it was a pun, seeing how communist china is officially atheist