How do you feel that the Money Skeleton officially posts on Veeky Forums...

How do you feel that the Money Skeleton officially posts on Veeky Forums . Any regular fool from any background can now insert their opinion within Money Skeleton's unconscious mind. You might even plant the seed of an idea that changes all of human history.

now, as he drops his bags of OMG for charity, he has the opportunity to do something awesome. He should give it to animal shelters, for Cats in particular.
I'm dead serious.

His huge beautiful autistic brain will not be influenced by shills and retards here on Veeky Forums.

So will he FUD OMG now where he dropped his bags?

Also: Vitalik IS this board. Without him or Satoshi we would discuss dropshipping right now

Fuck cats.

Let those nasty creatures rot.

Canine master race.

I would really love to drag him along to the gym with me an bulk him up.

no u

the cat is the most autistic pet you can get. It's even more autistic than the parrot by a large margin. The only thing more autistic than a cat is the capybara

Do NOT make fun of capybaras you lil shit

someone posted a shop of him on a decently in shape body, and he actually looked half way decent lmao. He kinda looks like chad when he's all beefed up.

He doesn't post on biz

I had a dream he was arrested the other night.
Something involving him & his dad using funds for their own purposes. Crazy.

Nice try money skeleton. Give us your secrets.

>officially posts on Veeky Forums
PROOFSSSS?

he has good bone structure, however a little nerdy phenotype. Would look pretty good beefed up for sure.

t. Money Skeleton

dude is one of us without a doubt. he is a crpyto hacker from 2011. uses all of our memes and vernacular. romano from viacoin posts here too

he should shelter street dogs instead

Freaks me out that the only reason cats became so popular in modern society is because of Toxoplasmosis. Can't believe people invest time and money to take care of these diseased creatures that just treat them like shit in return.

Wait, surely toxoplasmosis is a reason NOT to like cats? Wtf are you talking about

People who have it end up being obsessed with cats. Just look at crazy cat ladies.

die

and dogs are disgusting nigger like creatures that will kill your own kid if he thinks he can do it

what is the difference between a nigger and a dog? both are borderline retarded stab you in the back and fight in packs

also all the disgusting creepy female dog owners who use them for their sick bestiality fetish

a girl with a dog is a clear red flag to me

KYS NEKO HATING FAGGOTS

KYS
Y
S

Fuck you, rodents master race.

Money Skelly posts on leddit. Any proof he's been posting on Veeky Forums? I want him to show his collection of pink wojacks

Tbh all pets are pretty gross

Rabbits are clearly the best pet. Not a lop-eared fluffball, but a strong healthy outdoor rabbit.

Hello money skeleton. If you read this, please explain. Where did you get your AIDS from?

Hai money skeleton

If you are reading this please wear a money skel Tshirt next time you are broadcast

pretty cool guy please make sure ethereum isnt a fucking scam

thanks

cats, dogs, whatever. lets come together and just say "animal shelters".
animals are tasty, but they are people too. and they need help.
he should spend some coins to animal shelters.

postscriptum: i am not a cat.