Veeky Forums i made this for you. Look at the footer:

Veeky Forums i made this for you. Look at the footer:

coincalendar.info

Did i do good?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptevents.com/
join.slack.com/t/cryptotradingx/shared_invite/enQtMjQxMjE2OTE0OTkzLTQ0YzJkYWFiNzMxNmExNDdkNzczYTMxYjllZjRiNWUwN2VhMjQ4ZjA4ZWZjZmExNTRiZTVjMTg5YTFlZDgwNGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>coincalendar.info

Umm... Did you take my idea that I was talking about the other day??

cryptevents.com/

No it's been a while since i made this site . First time i pos about it on Veeky Forums.

join.slack.com/t/cryptotradingx/shared_invite/enQtMjQxMjE2OTE0OTkzLTQ0YzJkYWFiNzMxNmExNDdkNzczYTMxYjllZjRiNWUwN2VhMjQ4ZjA4ZWZjZmExNTRiZTVjMTg5YTFlZDgwNGU

Lets talk...

fuck of polak

Talk about what my dude?

A little project you may be interested in

Do you have telegram?

No unfortunately...

Can you make one?

That's neat. Only thing I would suggest is maybe auto-hide or at least gray out the events that already happened

He made it last Tuesday the 12th

Thank you for the suggestion. I will implement it from now on!

Im not a polak though

Any more ideas on how i can make this better?

Let's Encrypt TLS certificate for https. Change the fonts to something easier on the eyes. The site is too white. Maybe put a black background on on stuff like "13sep(sep 13)4:00 amBinance TO List ZRX Market" and change the font color to white.

The footer looks out of place. Perhaps remove it entirely (talking about the blue/white background).

add dildos

Thank alot man. I added all your suggestions to the site's backlog. Do you have any specific fonts on your mind?

I just messaged you on slack but seems like youre not online there.

Is it weird that I know exactly what calendar plugin you used...?

No it's not. Why would it be weird? Anyway i made this site for Veeky Forums literally since i got into crypto because of Veeky Forums. It's a tribute to Veeky Forums.

I'll think about it