Careers that won't be automated?

I have been accepted to a top tier business school in my country (it's "free" btw). Now what career path should I aim for? Most stuff is already automated and other careers are said to be automated in the near future. Especially in east asia.

A friend told me I am set if I learn coding.
So what should I do, specifically if I might want to find work in nipponland?

Sell your acceptance credentials for $100,000

Invest in crypto

you should start a chemical company close to some mining area in china. produce degreasing, car wash, window cleaner etc. its really simple when you know how so it is more like a B2B really. even if they automatize mining the robots will need maintenance.

Give me real advice pls

There is no advice to give.

Humans are going to be obsoleted soon.

Learn code, invest in crypto

t. lawyer

Professional sports. Everything else will be automated.

Have you seen the football TV ratings?

>Invest in crypto

Is this your advice as a lawer? Please give us your name.

thats so cheap

It's an invalid concept to give investment advice "as a lawyer" but that is what I suggest you do personally.

Also don't fall for shitcoins

automation is a meme

Not interested in risk. Just want to move to nipponland, make some money as an employee, invest in property and retire when I start to make profit.

>Humans are going to be obsoleted soon.
I know, that's why I am asking what would be a wise career choice or skills to have to be able to find a high paying job in the future (in Japan preferably).
>Learn code,
Will do, what is generally recommended? Phyton? I don't know anything really about coding, just did some basic html/css and java years ago in school.
>invest in crypto
Nice meme

Only if they stop pissing ppl off by politizing it.

They may recover if they stop shitting on the fans.

?
I read that in Japan an insurance company already replaced office workers with AI which seems to work perfectly.

It's better to learn how to live without money. I am a homeless traveler and I travel for less than 10 USD daily. And that is because I use planes sometimes. I have my money in crypto and I daytrade while sleeping at the roads and gas stations. When I get too old (like 70) I will settle.

Also I have a skill that robots don't have and probably will never have. I know how to panhandle and tell stories. I learned that in my third world latin shit hole. I ask money for bus and than I hitchhike. Works every time.

I am able to not mindlessy consume and spend money for stuff I could live without. But I still want to live a comfortable life, being homeless and traveling is a meme (unironically sounds like fun tho).

To each it`s own. But our body wasn't made for modern comfort like it wasn`t made to consume modern quantities of sugar, salt, and bad fats. The pleasure response for both is now obsolete.

You would get used to a phisical rough life.

Mailman.

Even better is to become a crypto millionaire and trade with your smart phone as you travel the country in your duely and fully loaded mobile home. If you are going to travel, do it right.

I was actually thinking of studying law for this reason.

Luxury fashion design.

Too late for me to become a millionaire. Also, I`m a traveller now, not in 20 years when I will be old. Travel is better while young and if I don't spend money, I can have more money when I'm physicay unfit to adventure travel. And a mobile house would make me less mobile when do intercontinental travelling. Why drive when I can hitchhike? Also, I don't know how to drive and I like to squat. And I like to appear to be homeless since I have less concerns about violence in this way. People would try to rip me off as a turist. In the other way they know exactly who I am, one of the thousands young South America traveler. And I do like to juggle and panhandle for weed.

Have to admit, its much more traveler friendly these days because of the smart phone if you are traveling populated areas. Doesnt do you much good in the sticks.

Become a manager. All jobs that require people skills or empathy will remain manual for decades.

anal dildo tester

Youre a fucking idiot. Any rich person could adopt your lifestyle at will and enjoy it more then stop when they get bored.You cannot decide to stop being homeless.

(traditional) Trades that require not only insane skills but also creativity and "heart". woodworking, furniture, jewelry, glasswork, ceramics, traditional tailor, hatmaker, metal worker, stone mason .. shit you could easily mass-produce in great quality since forever at first glance, yet people are still eager tp pay a hefty premium for good products

>Nice meme
Oh, so you are an actual retard. How dissapointing. Yeah, learn python. It won't matter in the end but at least you'll feel like you are trying.

I am not a rich person. They can adopt, but they don't, they have too much to lose. And since I make more money than I spend I will have enough for settle when my time comes. I put a plus 4k USD in my bank account every year. It's good for a homeless third worlder.

For the last, when you learn how to travel with no money you also learn how to be cheap when settle.

My other option is be an average poor third world. I prefer live traveling.

Learn to operate,oversee or maintain robotics, youll be employed longer than most of us.

you gotta have at least some passion in what you do, otherwise you are going to suck at it, and it's a torture. many are getting bored of office life, i would rather choose some outdoor job. go operate wood cutting machine in the middle of forest or something ridiculous and fun like that

bukowski said it well, if it does not come bursting from you heart, dont do it.

network engineers
data center techs
cable installers
electricians

>this

>network engineers
A pageet in Hindustan will remotely manage their equipment. You will just be called in when they need to to swap boxes
>data center techs
Only 2 Jobs available and they will always hire the veteran with 30+ years of IT experience over the recent college grad.
>cable installers
At this point most buildings already have cabling installed and new buildings have it installed during construction. How many times in the life of a building do you thing they will need to run new cable?
>electricians
This is probably the only career with long term possibility's on this list

Learn how to fix the machines that do said automation.

Automation taking over jobs is heavily over exaggerated; I am skeptical even truck driving jobs will be eliminated. Even if it were to happen the way people imagine, UBI would be implemented or society would collapse.

medicine

Lawyers are first on the chopping block. So much tedious law stuff is being automated.

Psychologist.
People will never trust a machine more than other human being.

Well I mean in business/finance, not any labour.

The dystopian future where everything is automated won't happen until we've developed advanced nanotech and AI, which I doubt would happen in the near future.

>yfw you realize that animals live in a dystopia future where they are now redundant or farmed for their flesh
>yfw the average non Jewish human is heading to the same fate where our brains will be farmed to power automated solutions

It's over

Learn how to repair machines

business/finance will be one of the first to be automated, it's already beginning with bookkeeping software replacing low level accountants.

Unions will prevent automation. No one ever talks about this.

Failing that. Automation automates tasks not jobs. When humans seem to automate every task they will create new tasks which are not automatable by contemporary means.This is the cycle of technological revolution. Out with the old in with the new.

I saw the workers burning down factories because they were going to be replaced by machines in the 1800s

In 2017
People still complain about it
We also use horses to get around

Humans will be free from tasks being owned like slaves for the first time and unions are going to stop the freedom of mankind