Name one (1) state with more aesthetic borders. I'll wait

Name one (1) state with more aesthetic borders. I'll wait.

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland

Those borders only very briefly existed. Rome's natural borders were the west bank of the Euphrates and south bank of the Danube. Crossing them was a big mistake.

I would normally post this, but it seems you guys finally got it right

The Northern frontier along Germania and Dacia isn't quite so aesthetic, imo. Africa and the Middle East, however, are gorgeous.

Strong contender. The fact that Rome encircled the Mediterranean and had two truly great river valleys bumps it up.

>1 year old blob borders that are temporary and intangible at best
>"aesthetically good"

Japan's are pretty boss.

>intangible
how so

Quality, not quantity.

Immaculate and inviolate.

Latins begone.

Hadrian realized they were completely indefensible and voluntarily gave them back to Parthia's before they took it back.

Trajan's "annexed" territory was only loosely held, not really garrisoned and had no long term influence for the Romans because it was held for less than a full year and returned to the Arsacid dynasty/Parthians. Also probably really doesn't help this is right outside the Iranian hinterlands and were going to likely lose it if the Romans honestly tried to hold it permanently.

Can we genocide all flatlanders as well?

This doesn't have any borders

at a micro level you could say they are arbitrary at best. But as a whole this is truly the the curviest conglomeration of history

look how sexy austria and hungary are together

>Sparta is a river valley civillization
How did I not know this

oh nice

So neat, so clean, so empty, so beautiful, so perfect.

Not one country, but one sexy peninsula

Poland looks pretty gorgeous though

>Pennzer
My sides

Nice

Even Grenada is nice

Disguating

post bordergore

I think this looks better, but to each their own.

ummm try again sweetie