Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/his/3308757
youtube.com/watch?v=7WXNF6Vy07A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_people
hockey-reference.com/players/s/sedinda01.html
hockey-reference.com/players/s/sedinhe01.html
youtu.be/HymJwRKLQrU
youtu.be/86nLtVleoMc
google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/lifestyle/health/where-does-ireland-rank-worlds-heaviest-drinking-nations-revealed-30269937.html
alcoholireland.ie/facts/how-much-do-we-drink/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The opposite happened for me.

Yep. Especially after reading a book about Haiti.

yes. but it was probably because college was/is a liberal shithole and california makes you a hateful person.
>hey guys, lets talk about lgtbqbrbwtf, minorities and blacks in medieval society

>study history
>realize everyone is capable of terrible atrocities
>become a misanthrope
Did this happen to anyone else?

Yeah, it made me racist against the entirety of humanity after I realized we've always been shit and will always be shit

You became racist then studied history?

no he didn't study history and remained not racist

Yes.

Yes
Fucking Yakub

this
i find myself to judge individual less with trivial thing such as race
sure,each race is different and shit,nigs are violent,kikes are greedy etc but i dont automatically assume them to be that

Yes. I made a thread about it here before actually
yuki.la/his/3308757

Not a racist retard like most of you edgelords here but there is something to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=7WXNF6Vy07A

Haiti?
What did Haitians ever do?
They just killed the white invaders. We would also do that. We would genocide crackers.

>one race walked on the moon
>another race still lives in mudhuts
>but we're all shit xD

This is one of only two acceptable possible outcomes.

The other does not appear in this thread.

whites are shit
blacks are not.
speaking of mud huts..

>study history
>become racist towards ethnic groups that dont even exist anymore

well wtf

nice b8

For the last time, Egyptians weren't black, Tyrone.

Don't encourage the Turks

>name
Not even deserving a proper reply.

>REEEEE REEEEEEEE EGYPTIANS WERE KKKRAKKKER REEEEEEE REEEEE

ok

>Yo where's my boy's award dawg?

Does it trigger you?

It confuses me more than anything

>2007
>be a virulent pro-Israel Republican
>mock stormfags and Ahmeds on /new/ when the flotilla from Ireland to Gaza was shuttdown
>learn about the USS Liberty during that time
>pro-Israel stance lessened
>learn more US-Israel history
>begin to supprt Ron Paul
>decide to learn the history of the Federal Reserve
>learn more history in general
This is how I ended up who I am today

>still propagating this tribalist narrative instead of actively seeking to uplift all of humanity

this is why humanity is shit

Yes, I learned that white people are the devils

unironically this though

Tribalism is the highest form of politics.

It's just confusing because Turks aren't black?

Turkey has always been an anti white country
opposite of white is black

What exactly do you mean by "tribalist narrative". Do you think that, say, Japan would improve if it let 50 million immigrants from the Congo enter the country?

I wish could genocide the Assyrians. Fuckers deserved it.

Literally why would anyone study history nowadays?
Only people I see who want to are military fags who want to do military archives shit

>blocks your path

You still can
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_people

I want to turn the satri and hati into dust but time did it for me

No, I was already racist due to studying statistics and sociology and noticing that black people commit over 50% of murders and that Africans still burn witches

I used to be fairly racist and think some groups of people are predispositioned to violence and criminality but European history is loaded with white people chimping out over retarded things.

yes.

wh*tes should be exterminated

when i actually a more in-depth look into history it made me less racist
I found that intelligence, wealth, productivity are all caused above all else by a group's culture, rather than race
east asians score highly on standardized tests because of the academic culture of their families and the prioritization of academics and studying above all else for their youth
sub-saharan africans score lowest because of the lack of early childhood education (the formative years for cognitive capability in life) available due to wealth disparity and poverty in general creating a lack of academic culture in the majority of their pop.
african americans tend to commit higher rates of crime and have more fatherless families due to the criminal justice system becoming turned against the favour of young black males (war on drugs was essentially a way for the US to shit on hippies and black people after civil rights laws prohibited it in more conventional ways, and the privatized prison system required the justice system to perpetuate the ridiculous mandatory minimum sentences)
pretty much everything comes down to culture and the material conditions a group lives in

Same. It all started with that biography of Malcolm X. Holy shit , niggers are delusional beyond words

See I used to think this, the I read up on biological determininism, neurobiology, the genetic nature behind anti-social personality traits, and race naturalism and realized that environmental determinism is a western only meme.

In fact, SAT test scores, IQ, and the G factor are all different measures of intelligence that come up with the same racial disparities that never can be corrected for, and the Flynn Affect is nonsense.

It's weird how I used to think there was ever a consensus on race not existing as well

Studying history JUSTIFIED MY RACISM

Same. I used to be a biological determinist /pol/fag but once I started getting more into reading actual history instead of shitty infographics with cherry-picked, misrepresented information, I realized I was being a racist retard and started looking into reasoning better than "NIGGER IQ TESTS XD" to explain shit. I cringe when think of what a stupid dick I used to be. Glad I left /pol/ though.

same, everything i learn about whites makes me wanna see them dead even more

>pretty much everything comes down to culture and the material conditions a group lives in
this is false though, it play a huge role sure, but it's not the ultimate determiner of one's fate

on an individual basis, no, people break their mold all the time
but culture and material conditions are a major determinant for the majority of lives of a particular group

>Imagine being this assblasted that you pretend you were ever really a rightist
Kek
I love the asshurt, it's beautiful

>study history
>becomes apolitical

>pretty much everything comes down to culture and the material conditions
This is a meme. "Oh look these Irish and Italian folks assimilated into Anglo culture, so Mexicans and Africans will assimilate too!", that's a fallacy because it presents a false equivalence while in reality the Irish and Italians are closely related to the Anglos genetically while having nothing to do with the blacks.

Too bad we have transracial adoption and monozygotic twins studies coupled with the sequencing of the human genome , isolation of certain genes (which vary by race) that are linked with psychopathy, PLUS all the MRI's of people's brain's which conclusively proves bio-essentialism and biological determinism as a whole.

Because you can't curr schizophrenia and psychopathy with muh revolution or money

>Not gonna lie, former /pol/ack here. This is fucking hilarious watching /pol/ crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these racists have their opinions.

I think that's implying that Irish and Italians ever integrated to begin with, some of them might have adopted local cultures and American ideological values but they remain distinct ethnic blocks

What causes the culture?

>monozygotic twins
It's insane how similar twins are to each other in performance. I don't know if you know much about hockey, but the Swedish Sedin brothers are identical twins and their stats in hockey are almost fucking identical. Compare:
hockey-reference.com/players/s/sedinda01.html
hockey-reference.com/players/s/sedinhe01.html

They really don't.

>irish and italians are assimilated

no they aren't, it's just their differences aren't as noticeable as other ethnic/cultural groups, but they still exist. Irish people are usually Catholic instead of protestant, alcoholism is a problem, their IQ's are lower, and they have darker features than Germanics, same with the Italians but more so, the Italians even had a mob only 50 or so years ago.

racial (white) supremacists focus on obvious cultures and targets, but if they got in control, over time, they would target everybody who isn't anglo and maybe German

It's a fucking crazy read, those studies
>People living hundreds of miles away from each other and who have never met before will have the same wardrobe , similar love interests, completely identical personality, similar career paths etc

What even more interesting are the epigenetic implication we can gather from pre-natal influence on what actually *is* different between twins.

>alcoholism is a problem, their IQ's are lower
Not true. Actually try backing this up with data instead of 19th century anecdotes and memes.

No, but going to a big university in Canada made me hate most people my age regardless of race.

And the Catholic thing is yet another proof you're getting your ideas from popculture and memes and not reality. Irish-Americans are about 50% Protestant and 25% Catholic.

i came from an irish family

depends, the african american crime culture is a mix of being the lowest class in american society, lack of economic opportunity, the prison culture in america (making small time offenders on mandatory minimums into lifelong criminals through the gang culture for example), and a bunch of other stuff
latin american crime and corruption stems from the political turbulence of the 20th century from the installation of corrupt and draconian dictators in order to curb communism, which created a high political turnover rate, a lower class rebellious attitude towards government and institutional obedience, etc
the chinese culture of favouring sons over daughters relates back to the one-child policy and the rural chinese prioritization of having boys over girls in order to take up the family's labour-oriented occupation in order to take care of the parents in old age
culture has a thousand different factors which we rarely ever can get a full picture of 2bh, but a lot of it has to do with outside influences, much more today due to the lack of global barriers since the the industrial revolution
they're identically meh tier the past couple years eh, also go leafs

We're talking about Irish-Americans, not about the Irish in Ireland. Pay attention, just because you have low IQ as you're clearly demonstrating, it doesn't mean this is the norm for Irish-Americans.

Not him either, bit it's true. I come from an Irish family as well, a family of lawyers, professors, and generally well to do people, but alcoholism is fucking immense among the Irish. Part of it is cultural, and part of it is genetic.

The Irish's general attitude toward this is that the people who decided how many drinks per week it took to be called an alcoholic were pussies. It's something we're quite proud of really.

Have you read the post you're replying to? Provide data.

No, but studying history made me have a lot more respect for Christianity. I was a stereotypical angsty atheist in high school. I thought all religious people were morons and called religion a "crutch", blamed Christianity for the dark ages, etc. I'm still atheist, but if I ever did find faith it'd probably in Christianity, if only because I don't have the self discipline for Buddhism.

Irish Americans are basically the same as the Irish from Ireland itself, except no sexy Irish accent

You should see the riots that go on in Derry every year, fucking insane.
youtu.be/HymJwRKLQrU
youtu.be/86nLtVleoMc

Also, Irish pride parades and Italian pride parades are still a massive thing. Hell, the Italians protested the renaming of Columbus Day to 'Indigenous People's Day" pretty hard.

Al

I didn't know you got released from prison?

So are you saying racist stop being racist if the the black is rich?

That sounds kinda of stupid.

The blacks tend to get jailed due to the fucktarded justice system and the bias inherent in the system. Fairly sure the content of their wallets have little effect.

google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/lifestyle/health/where-does-ireland-rank-worlds-heaviest-drinking-nations-revealed-30269937.html

No I'm saying black people commit more crimes because of their genotype, which is why they are arrested more.

Mostly because it's true, and mostly because your little conspiracy theory about how the KKK has taken over the government and made everyone wacist is based only in the a priori

Not sure why this is controversial t b h, my grandfather was a certified Jesuit who taught history at a uni, and he drank whiskey like it was water.
alcoholireland.ie/facts/how-much-do-we-drink/

ive talked to black people and while a lot of them aren't what I call smart, most have some of common sense and aren't any worse than Irish are

How would studying history make you racist im at a loss of how devoting yourself to the living record of all human activity with all its vicissitudes, its triumphs and folly would make you think 'niggers are dumb lol'

>The blacks tend to get jailed due to the fucktarded justice system
How do people actually believe this shit? Anyone who ever lived in a black neighborhood can attest they're more violent than white ones.

Anecdotale evidence is not evidence.

really? because I used to live in a black neighborhood and most blacks that got jailed got jailed because they did stupid and illegal fucking shit. you stupid fuck.
t. chicano

>Expecting racial egalitarians to have experience with the black community
That's where your wrong, kiddo

Only if you are dumb. In-grouping is primary school tier thinking.

You didn't answer where culture comes from. I'll help. It's people, and people are their genes.

I would not say I became racist, but the way slavery was taught in school now just seems like pure virtue signaling towards blacks and demonization of whites

it is.
and I swear the myth that "the us provoked pearl harbor" is just accepted now.

Irish confirmed for weirdest culture? Repressed tortured genius rebellious alcoholic retards?

>black haitians
>natives
WE

Not everybody lives in an ivory tower, Mr. Elitist. Depending on your situation you may not have a choice, and in-grouping may be the only way to get by. Consider for a moment if you lived in a ghetto controlled by racialized gangs. You are grouped from birth and there's nothing you can do. If you try to opt out all you do is isolate yourself in an environment where survival without support is unlikely. Only the rich have the privilege of casting aside the circumstances of their birth.

"Misanthrope" is code for "self-hating white".

No.

Studying history and economics however made me shift from a Communist edgelord in my early teenage years to a social democrat in my late teens to a market liberal (classical liberal) and a strong supporter of market democracy today as a rational 30 year old adult with a nuanced and deeper understanding of history.

Whig history is right and the unleashing of the forces of capitalism is the best thing that happened in the history of mankind.

The British were right in fighting Napoleon. The Entente was right in snuffing German militarism. The Allies were right in stomping Nazi tyranny. And NATO was right in opposing communist aggression and expansion.

With ups and downs, and many flaws, but the march of history has been on the right track for over 300 years. We must remain vigilant so that the forces of totalitarism never rise again.

"The price of liberty is eternal vigilance".

Literally the opposite here. Gaining a larger perspective emphasizes how arbitrary a lot of divides truly are. I never thought of myself as being stepped into a cultural dogma before that.

No, but maybe in like 100 years the Congo could be improved to the point that their immigrants wouldn't fuck things up

Yeah, we are a bit bipolar

Yes.
Only against Pajeets.

There are those who would try to convince us that we are living in decadent times, that the brown hordes are at the door, that Ahmed the immigrant - and not the blood-stained regimes in Moscow and Beijing - is the enemy - Nonsense!

These are the forces of reaction, and theirs is the swan-song of tyranny trying to roll back the 20th century - The century of their utter defeat.

But when you look back at the hard data you see the truth: There is less poverty than ever before, people are living longer than ever before, access to modern medicine, education and knowledge is more widespread than ever, technology had never ceased its unyielding march, and democracy has grown from surviving in a tiny city-state in Northern Italy during the Middle Ages - San Marino - to becoming the world's foremost dominant system of governance and decision-making.

can't argue with that

>be racist shithead chud
>start studying history as I grow and experience what life has to offer
>realize that almost everyone I talk to that loves "the white race" and the legacy of their ancestors is a failure of a person that is just trying to cling to some bit of superiority over everyone else

I started hating all people and myself