Bought Litecoin at $70

>bought Litecoin at $70
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

stylecaster.com/beauty/the-difference-between-blackheads-and-sebaceous-filaments/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

damn this guy's hardcore it's painful to get all that shit out of your nose & hard to do it all at once

Fuck that shit why do noses even have that? Fucking nasty.

congrats now hodl more

Imagine the pleasure.

only subhuman ethnics would have that much of that shit

they make charcoal masks for this. not that it should ever get that bad in the first place

Ah fuck I have this shit. I tried nose strips but they didn't work very well. After that I heard using such cleaning products actually widens the pores or something so I gave up on it.

When you maintain good hygiene they usually don't get too bad.

I'd appreciate if anyone had any good info on these things and how to get rid of them though.

They don't really work. Soap and water every day gets the job done fine.

have to do daily blackhead removers or some shit basically i've resorted to just pushing out the bigger blackheads before a shower

what's going on here? my genetics are too good to understand

greasy ethnics i assume

ive never had that shit on my nose

holy shit why the fuck did you post that autistic shit here you gross fuck, this is a business board go back to /b/ or something.

cleanse your face and use a BHA exfoliator every night.

Clean white guy here- no gross shit in nose. The fuck is that

So, what you need is a face wash, an exfoliator, moisturiser and astringent. Use exfoliator 2-3 times a week, before every other product. Daily routine consists in face wash, then astringent (to close up the pores) and then moisturiser to moisten up that skin. bye have a wonderful time

You don't get blackheads on your nose?

Bought it at 45....ride it all the way up to 90 USD and all the way back to 45 USD

Now it will go to ~35 before its finds a floor

I was myself almost only with friction and water and my skin is clean and healthy.

I think what you eat and how much you exercise is a lot more important

this is biz tho

you know how to market nigger but your buy in of ltc@70 is kek

I sold first thing when Chinese ban rumors came out. 70% of LTC holders are Chinese

White people are the greasiest.

I'm not even that clean but I've never had nightmare mayo shit coming out of my skin.

>moisturizer after astringent
>using astringent in the first place
>to close up the pores

Fat people are fucking disgusting.

Floor is 0$

Bought
QTUM @$17
ZRX@ $0.36
BAT@ $0.29

Pretty comfy...just gonna wait until all this blows over (I'm drinking and it's noon someone hold me)

Those are sebaceous filaments y'all. You can squeeze them all you want, they'll come back. If you have big pores like me, they're unfortunately pretty visible.

I've never had this happen to me. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

those are clearly white you stupid nigger, why the fuck do people just use words randomly? wtf

They start off as white, oxidation from the air turn the tips black you fucking autist.

American psycho anyone?

god you're fucking stupid, look them up you dumb retard, they aren't fucking blackheads
stop talking about of your ass
where the fuck do you get off acting indignant when you're literally making shit up? holy fuck i hate people
stylecaster.com/beauty/the-difference-between-blackheads-and-sebaceous-filaments/
just fucking die already

wew I'm glad that I use these strips

satisfying as fuck to pull off and see all the dirt that was stuck in your skin removed

Wow thanks for the retarded tween girl tabloid article, are you mentally challenged you dumb motherfucker? Do yourself a favor, take your fucking meds and noose yourself fucktard.

lol sell, it will soon be less than 10

nice, just bought 100k

They're blackheads. My dad's a dermatologist.

how are you still alive

I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

Just bought at $47 prepare for crash

Okay you ignorant motherfuckers, listen up. Sebaceous filaments are natural and healthy, and have nothing to do with cleaning your face. Doing this shit or this shit will just make your pores huge, and are the cause of the nasty mayo effect.

They are like candle wicks that draw sebum out to the surface of your skin. They are not a sign of infection, they have nothing to do with genetics, and everyone has them. If you MUST do something, stick to chemical exfoliation ONLY. No strips, scrubs, or anything else that tears up your skin.

Basically, everyone in this thread is fucking stupid and you shouldn't get skincare advice from day traders.

Wtf is the nasty mayo effect?

i just mushed my nose up like in op's image and nothing came out
who else confirmed no-yogurt-nose-masterrace?

What type of tampons do you use?

Fucking metrosexuals.

You know what I do when my skin is bad, I go do some pushups, go building something, go fix something, or fuck the shit out of my girlfriend. But then again, I have testicles, so I don't worry about using products on my face, no matter how bad it gets.

is there any way to shrink my pores though senpai?

don't use pore tightening products. it'll turn your nose into a pimple-mass.

If you've got, just deal with em.

It's almost over user, one man can only endure so much.

I've made some good trades.
I only listed the bad...in the end I'm still up...but holy shit these bags.

if your "pores" are just black heads like OP's image, vitamin A + retinol + hyaluronic acid serum before bed / after exfoliation

Thatsthejoke.kys

I bought at $98

That's a great flick. Has anyone here on /Biz seen it?

How new can you get? I thought summer was already over

Christ that is fucking disgusting

If you'd read the book you'd know this is what Paul Allen says to Bateman after he tells him about his morning routine.

It's the sebaceous filaments being forced out of the skin. Those are not supposed to come out. When you force them out, the pores get enlarged and so do the filaments as a result.
There's a few things that MAY work, depending on what your issue is. BHA chemical exfoliation may work. A non-drying toner may work. A good moisturizer may work. Retinol may work. Ect ect. If you don't have acne, I'd honestly not bother. If you don't have acne, I'd honestly not bother.