You guys do realize there is some expert level fudd going on right now

You guys do realize there is some expert level fudd going on right now.

First it was China regulations. The whales shorted and then made more.

Then there was the China miner ban. The whales shorted and then made more.

Now there is the "below ico fud" with Chainlink. Guaranteed whales shorted and now have more before spike.

I feel like towlie here watching everyone fall for this. It's super obvious.

WE

it IS below ICO. there is no denying this factoid

You can't short chainlink its only fucking etherdelta, do you even know what shorting is?

People are just fudding chainlink because every1 knows minute its off etherdelta and normies can get a hold of it its going to pump like crazy, 5x isn't even unrealistic for this month

Except it's not you brain dead faggot

no retard. 1/2600 = .00038
not to mention most of us got it at the presale price which was even lower. You are fucking stupid

Calling it expert level would be generous.

It's just that people in crypto are largely idiots and believe anything.

Hmmm I'm pretty sure selling on the bet it is going to go lower then what you sell it for is the very definition of shorting

I think its just a meme now, since these fudders attacked our board.

1 year time when chainlink $20 a share people will still say it's below ICO price

>factoid
Nice bait there.

ARE

actually no. Selling a long position is not the same thing as shorting, but I get your point

So yeah, you do have no idea what shorting is lol

Shorting involves borrowing, friendo

Whatever you get the fucking point

He's borrowing from his parents

It will be worth $20 by December or it will never be worth a dollar.

But what about the oracle problem?

No, LINK is crap it smelled fishy even during the ICO, there is no whales plan to buy them more at a cheap price.

Woah user, chill man

I'm chill brah. Text makes inflection hard. Anyway if it isn't shorting what is it called then

Bump

Does anyone look worried? When was the last time you seen a pinky? People at least on biz are smartening the fuck up.

its just called closing a long position