Post your comfy Walmart brand drug cocktails you use during trading

Post your comfy Walmart brand drug cocktails you use during trading.

>Morning: warm comfy coffee
>Throughout the day: water
>Evenings: Beer

Sorry I'm not as hardcore as some of you.

not really hardcore, its more like taking a benzo

One time I was sick and didn't want to be sick. I took OTC sleeping pills + nightQuil once. I slept for 14 hours, missed the trading day.

I woke up, walked to the bathroom. Before peeing, i felt extremely light headed. Got on my knees, thought I was going to throw up. Then I passed out for like 5 seconds, my body collapsed. I'm assuming my blood sugar was low. Not doing that again.

Hugs not drugs, kids.

shit like this is why I'm hoping BTC fails

I took a few tabs of acid to trade with once but instead of trading I became God and traded information with inter dimensional machine aliens.

>Morning: warm comfy chai
>Throughout the day: 5-10 chillums
>Evenings: Bhang lassi
I love this city, fucking amazing for cryptogods.

fuck off cringey hippie trash

>not only drinking water
Never gonna make it

Can you explain to me what this does for you

Try a line of it, make sure you use a Shift Card to make the powder a bit more fine so it doesn't hurt your nose so much.

it will make you sleepy and if you take enough of it you will probably hallucinate. I think OP is trolling.

that's dumb as shit son you're ruining your health

if you want performance boosters try not masturbating it'll make you much more energetic and driven

fuck off back to /r/nofap retarded pseudoscientist

>am
coffee and cannabis
>lunch
beer and cannabis
>snack
coffee and cannabis
>dinner
beer and cannabis

I can't imagine you make very good trading decisions when you're literally retarded all day.

Some one doesnt know his limits me thinks and gets too high or drunk on accident

You dont snort it you degenerate
Max 2 packs at a time, because it has tylonal in it. You don't want to fuck up your liver. So thats not enough to hallucinate (if you want to hallucinate get robo shit). It's just enough to really calm you down and chill

For those wondering its
pesudoephedrine, dextromethorphan which are the 2 "high" ingrediants. The acetaminophen in it is to prevent abuse.

Also, yes, really. They would rather you permanently fuck up your liver and die than allow you to abuse it too hard. Canada ftw. We have OTC stuff that doesn't have it though and its good if you really want to trip balls, I don't recommend.

I'm always high as fuck on cocaine when I trade. Best combination ever

boxers do it before fights, TCM experts recommend it, it's universally recognized in all cultures to improve energy and motivation

even if it's placebo it's effects are still real

speed is all you need.

When I get a moon mission I'm planning on going on an extended trip to India and living the digital nomad trader life. How is the ganja? It was absolute shit in Nepal is why I'm asking.

>Morning: Hot Tea (green, black) plain
>Throughout the day, water, sugar free red bull
>Evenings: Cognac, Red Wine

>Never took acid to take advantage of mind-opening properties

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>phenylephrine

Sucks ass as a decongestant. Too bad they made ephedrine and pseudo much harder to get in the US

Cold flu into benzos? Tell me more friend

Do you think your grandparents used to masturbate? Loser

yes...

epic
What information did you trade them and what did they give you in return?

10am-2pm: Coffee
2pm-6pm: Earl Grey Tea
6pm-whenever: Merlot, cannabis, beer.

>pic related: periodically all day. basically a

lighter dose of adderall ** dunno why the cut-off.

ya i really like the stuff, makes me feel really relaxed and comfortable. reminds me of being a little kid too, my parents used to give me that shit all the time to make me go to bed early. good memories

picturing your parents telling you to stfu and go drink the lemon shit so you could fuck off for the night.

>Evenings: Cognac

Patrician choice my man. No doubt most amerifats never even had any/good cognac, if you're a burger reading this - you gotta try it.

God damn desk looks dirty in HD. also that bottles been threw hell and smokeing.

I agree ephedrine is kind of like adderall lite

I usually cycle ephedrine/caffeine or modafinil when my adderall tolerance gets too high and I'm too dependent on stimulants to get work done

only normie scum without actual attention issues think this

Well it certainly is no replacement by any means but addy's aren't exactly OTC, which is the topic of OP.
Plus, that's besides the fact that you should kys.

nah dawg we only drink BUD LIGHT in amerikwa

so which pizza owner owned 10k btc ? did he ever came through and told his crazy story?

ephedrine is nothing like adderall

no, it's not like a "lighter dose" you fucking underage faggot

FUCKING WAITING FOR MY BTC TO GET ON COIN EXCHANGE, IT MIGHT ALREADY BE TOO LATE TO BUY WHEN IT GETS THERE, HODL ME BROTHERS IM GONNA FALL OF MY CHAIR

Modafinil, coffee, and snus

snus is great. Too bad it has a 1000% fucking import tax into canada...

I just snort my adderall

Diphenhydramine

It's an allergy pill that tastes like shit. Chew three pills (25mg each) and wait 1 hour and fall asleep. I use them as a sedative and I get knocked out for 12 hours (although I wake up periodically usually halfway through my dreams). I always have the most vivid and amazing dreams while on it. Dreams that make me feel emotion.

Use it if you want to fall asleep after chaotic times in crypto

>Diphenhydramine

enjoy your early dementia and Alzheimers

can u even buy that shit, I thought it was banned like 20 years ago because bodybuilders were dropping dead from heart attacks

In no particular order...

Also quite interested. Bronkaid, I think, is the same shit but with a few other harmless additives.I seem to remember some analog but can't remember if it was as easy as buying on Amazon, etc.

I had to order it from EU, but yes theirs no restriction on it. You can only buy 8mg in canada, 30+mg in EU

Ah nice. I go to Europe a few times a year, might see if it's easy to grab over there. I do that with contact lenses. Contacts are such a racket in the US. Requires a prescription which is only valid for 6 or 12 months. My eyes aren't getting any worse or any better. All I want is the $30 pack made in Ireland that lasts me 6 months ffs.

everything is a racket in the US. heh

Depends. My doc has a prescription hotline and it's almost like a drive through service for whatever your heart desires. I regularly call in for xanax scripts when I haven't seen my doctor in years. That said, I'm not a xanax junkie, take them every now and then to sleep or chill out in extreme cases of anxiety; like traveling for 24+ hours with no sleep.

Underrated thread.