Is this pic accurate?

Is this pic accurate?

Couldn't you at least find a picture that isn't full of artifacts?

meme aside, it's pretty accurate

Every single person in ancient Egypt was blonde haired and blue eyed with the lowliest peasant having an iq over 120. When the arabs invaded they repainted all the mosaics to fit their skin tone and eye color and doomed Egypt to irrelevance

No

>Ankhwakening
kek

No its fuckin not. Lmfao.

Egyptians didnt even develop the proper way to make pyramids until about 2700bc. Respectively that is still farther advanced than a European civ. But the debate just basically goes like this.

>Egypt was a cradle of civilzation
>it lasted for many years and contributed what it could
>burned out early on before world civilzations could directly connect with one another
>now Egypt is a shit hole like the rest of Africa because it fucked around and got Angloed

The moral of the story is Slow and Steady wins the race. Europeans took note of this and thought the race was over but forgot to look behind them at someone going slightly slower than them to the east.

>Slow and steady
>Western civillization is already burning out after roughly 400 years of time in the sun.
>Contrasted to the thousands of years of Egypt, Rome, Persia, China

Horses were domesticated in 3000 BC, by Europeans, and didn't reach Egypt until 1500 BC

>Implying Rome wasnt a Western civilization

Inb4 "Rome had borders around the entire Med" yeah it did, but it also had borders as far north as England and its metropolis was in the center of Europe. Rome was the first dominate Western Civ Empire.

Read Spengler. Classical and Western are separate civilizations.

>Implying it was
Western civillization began with the enlightenment

You mean that book publised in the early 20th century? Oh i did, used it for a primary source on my senior thesis. Also hes wrong. Rome was the precursor stule for every western empire to form there after. Hence why so many western empires attempted to reclaim the title.

No, It began in 20th century

What atheistic autism is this? How do you imply that western civilization did not begin with literally the single most copied entity of the entire western world? The enlightenment was even somewhat fuelled by the desires to bring back Romantic styles of life.

That's where the decline started.

>enligthenment
>Romantic with a capital R
You realize that Romanticism was a reaction to the enlightenment, right? Just wanna make sure you know.

And I repeat, the enlightenment is the cornerstone of modern western civillization. Liberal, individualistic, secular humanism. THat's about as western as you get it. A lot of people disagree, but a lot of those people merely just hate said liberal, individualist humanism and pretend that that's not their heritage. An example would be Nazism and other neo-romanticist movements.

No i clearly understand you, its just obvious we have conflicting views. Look man I'm not gona sit here and argue about the exact starting point of Western Civilization. I'm sure we could both go back and forth with different sources explaining one or the other but its just too late for me.

Hope you understand where I'm coming from though.

What the fuck do you think medieval Europe was if not western you catastrophic brainlet?

Oh, I dunno, maybe medieval European?

Yes, and Europe is in the west.

The Toltecs were even further west.

Western refers to European.

Is Albania, Dagestan, Buryatia, western?

Western civilisation has existed for ~2800 years and now dominates the world.

Albania, yes.
Backwards as it is, it's is culturally western (but heavily influenced by the East).
Buryats are a literal Mongol enclave, and Dagestan may as well be Africa.

>Albania
>Western
HAve you ever been to Albania? It's a honor-clan culture, tribe tier. Lebanese Maronites are more western than them.

And as for Dagestan and Buryatia, they're still in Europe, right?

>Buryatia
>Europe
Are you on crack?

No, that kind pf Egyptian temple isn't seen before like 1700 or 1500 BC

>they're still in Europe
You're a retard. Like I don't mean it in a meme way, you're actually stupid.

>Thousands of years
>Rome
Was a regional power until they defeated Carthage, their glory years lasted like 500 years

>Persia
The only time they were actually a global power and not a regional hegemon was for like 200 years+the end of the Sassanid empire

He's confusing Buryatia with Kalmykia , pretty close culturally speaking actually

No, it didn't. The enlightenment just modified the west administratively and culturally to match the progress of technology. What you're saying is like saying that the Roman Republic and the Roman Empire are two completely different states.

tru desu

>Ankhwakening

Pretty good

>and now dominates the world.
*ahem*

>Black Ankhwakening

Building some airbases on some shitty islands dosen't make you boss of the world you LARPing revolutionary

That's such a sparsely informed narrative of Egyptian history. God I hate this place

Were you expecting a textbook definition with multiple primary and secondary sources?
People on this board should know the general history of Egypt, im not going to spend 10 minutes rehashing it.

Okay, now let's see Hyperboria

No, but for those who don't recognise your attempt at humour I'll explain why.

Aside from the fact that the birth of true Egyptian civilisation is recognised as being around 3,000 BC, Europeans have never lived in caves (they may have had religious functions or offered a brief respite from inclement weather). I'm not sure if negroes have noticed, but caves tend to be pretty dank, dark and dingy and therefore difficult to make into dwellings.

An example of a Mesolithic settlement in Europe is Star Carr in England. It was inhabited in around 8,500 BC. Once, it was a vast lake, around which the locals built a timber platform from which to fish. They lived in teepee-like structures, and were presumably semi-nomadic, moving from camp to camp with the seasons and corresponding migrations. They decorated themselves with amber and haemetite, and fashioned pendants as jewellery. Being hygienic people, they utilised soapwort so as to wash their hands when eating a delicious piece of roasted fish or deer.

Oh, and let's not forget that Europeans are all descended from Anatolian farmers. So Göbekli Tepe, Çatalhöyük, etc are an important part of our heritage too

that map is wrong, crimea is not russian.

>Europeans
So its a race now?

Roman civ and germanic civ are different

>forget that Europeans are all descended from Anatolian farmers. So Göbekli Tepe, Çatalhöyük, etc are an important part of our heritage too
WE

Yes, we were

>barely manage to build a couple of clay buildings in 8000 BC
>think you're advanced
lmao

Didnt germanics came from pontic steppe?

not sure, but probably
but how long ago did germanics become a distinct group, ethnically or linguistically? in about 2,000 BC perhaps? maybe slightly longer? certainly well after the first farmers arrived in europe

Pffffftttt NIGGERS ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS SOMEWHERE

HAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA