Most powerful nation on earth

>most powerful nation on earth
>can't even conquer albania
KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albania_under_the_Ottoman_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albania_under_the_Ottoman_Empire

>Islam was first introduced to Albania in the 15th century after the Ottoman conquest of the area.It is the largest religion in the country, representing 58.79% of the population according to the 2011 census.

>who is skanderbeg?

A literal half serb half albanian who lived most of his life outside Albania. He dindu shit, albozergs pretend he is some kind of messiah who BTFO'd the Turks yet Albania is an islamic country today.

most powerful nation that earth have ever seen is EEUU, and before that the Spanish and French empires, camping on an island, literally giving indios infected blankets and shooting negros in africa doesnt count as an empire

How is this relevant Paco?

well, he did beat theshit out of them, and what do you expect albanians to do? I think they did well enough compared to their situation.
It's even more of a surprise that not all albanians are muslims, than just the majority.
AND, even then, these 'muslims' don't care that much about islam (at least til now, i dont know about the future).

Whatever helps you sleep at night, mehmed

58% out of 50% religious people. So 27% are muslim

>half serb half albanian
WE

Karadordevici being albanians holds more water then this meme

A nigger couldn't tell the difference between wewuzing and a literal historic fact

>karadjordjevici being albanian
You'd really like that wouldn't you

Jesus you're a dumb nigger. It was the middle ages, his mother being serbian doesnt mean he's a half serb. With that logic nobody in history of feudal Europe would be X, but le half X half Y. Damn you're dumb kek

>his mother was a serbian princess from the brankovic dynasty
>REEEEE NOOOOOO SHE IS NOT SKLJAAAAAV SKANDERBERG IS 100% PURE ILLYRIAN PAPPI
These are impressive mental gymnastics, for a black man. I never said there was anything wrong with being half Serbian ffs, just that he was overrated and barely an Albanian ethnic. He lived and was schooled in Venice, served the Ottoman army, his mother was a fucking Serbian Royal and you can't deny that as hard as you try.

You're obviously not getting where Im getting at. Marriages between royal families from different countries was normal, hell, it was A MUST thing to do. You would never call prince william a half brit half greek(or german as you wish) would you??

As for Skandenbergs mother being serbian, I dont have a problem with that either, hell I love when serb girls go for our dicks, but for them to use this as h a we wuz that he was a serb, or even a half serb? Top fucking kek. Reminds me of slovenians when they rage at croats for tito being croatian with their BUT HIS MOTHUR WUS SLOVENE. But that was atleast 19th cent, this is the middle ages we're talking about ffs!

Fine lets go by your logic, descerning that your national hero was a halfbreed of your mortal enemies. He still lived in Venice for the most part, served the Ottoman army, did not conduct a specific Albanian uprising as he did not gain enough popularity but instead encouraged mostly Greeks, Slavs, Vlachs and Albanians in general. By your logic, barely Albanian.

>"Great Power"
>can't even conquer Serbia
KEK

They did conquer Serbia lol. In fact they btfo them so hard their entire population fled to Corf where their daddies the french were keeping them safe

Albania fell after his death, Skanderbeg literally withstood the most powerful army of his time while simultaneously having to fight off the eternal venetian.

Also, you can tell that he was 0% serb by the fact that he was good at warfare.

Noble people are never ethnically pure, you dumb shit.

>withstood most powerful army of his time

But he had SERB blood. How mad do you think this makes the albo? Their national hero, gos forbid.

Her being part of a serbian dynasty does not mean she was ethnically serb. What part of "noble people are never ethnically pure" did you not understand? She was probably more hungarian, than serb.

>does not mean
>probably was
>lalallallalalala
So he was 0% albanian then? He was a noble on both sides.

It was 100% an albanian dynasty, you dumb fuck.

>n-no he w-was pure ILLYRIAN PAPPIIIII
Pist proofs, then post proofs about Voisava being hungarian, then explain how by your logic, he was soooo Albanian even though he totally did not spend most of his life out of Albania.

ITT: Serbs stealing history because their own is just a long series of defeats and embarassments.

Here's your history Bilal.The lot of it. Now quit shitting up threads with your boring albo LARP about how you single handedly kicked out the Ottomans.

Still more than Serbia.

>tfw i got rekt
Whats wrong Armend? Still buttblasted about the Byzantines? Or was it that time we squeezed your kingdom like a dry lemon? I can't remember exactly, so many occasions you know.

>He thinks only Albanians think Serbs are a loser people.

Nice try, Slobodan.

> In fact they btfo them so hard their entire population fled to Corf
wew, actually believing 4 000 000 Serbs fled to Corfu and not just what remained of their army

>he thinks any non-yugo's opinion matters
Nice try, Johnny Americana

The wifes of noble men were only named, if they belonged to another dynasty. Not all marriages were diplomatic.

In the case of Skanderbeg's mother it is not known which dynasty she was supposed to belong to, which is rather unusual.

It is rather probable that Skanderbeg's mother was not really of noble blood, and that was only invented by contemporary chronicle writers to make Skanderbeg 100% noble blood. He was very famous in his time, and the centuries that followed, so him only being 50% noble in that time would kind of "downgrade" him.

It is also rather probable that he is indeed only 50% noble, because the House of Kastrioti was not very old and not integrated into the local dynasties.

So the identity of his mother is not very certain. Her name is slavic, but that does not necessarily mean much.

>her name is slavic, but that does not necessarily mean much
It means everything

Skandenbeg was raised by Turks, learned anything he knew from Turks, converted to Islam, served in the Ottoman army, and therefore knew which tactics the army used.

After a time the Sultan wanted his father dead because he was not loyal to the Ottomans. Because of this Skanderbeg declared himself independent, rebelled against the Ottomans, and used christianity to gain support in Europe.

But yes, he was a good commander, like other Ottoman-Albanian Pashas..

And also : Albania was belonged to the Ottomans for 527 years.

>Islam is the largest religion in Albania
>Skanderbeg, a Christian who fought against the invading Muslims is the national hero
Explain this meme to me

Skanderberg don't real

They even used his coat of arms as their country's flag. Alboniggers, man.

*laughs in Albanian*

Albos are atheist

>58% out of 50% religious people. So 27% are muslim
t. Mustafa Isljami

they will worship anyone who is albanian and famous, like mother theresa who is christian obviously

>withstood most powerful army of his time
It's true. Individually the Ottomans were GOAT then.

Mother Theresia was albanian? The more you know...

If somebody works with another ethinicity as you like to say he did ( don`t know never learned about that specific part) does that mean every Austrian king is a Czech, Hungarian, Serbian, Bosnian, Croation, etc.?

Why do all Balkanrapebabies claim that they actually defeated us?
Serbs, Albanians (literally muslims), Romanians etc all do that
Let me tell you what bitchass cracker, you're all rapebabies and we the father that didn't take care of their mutt rapebabies.

they also claim that they were actually not conquered by us
those delusional birdshit crackers make me want to go full genocide on them

no bully mehmet
Veeky Forums is a board of pece

how can /his be a board of peace if we have literal crackers shitposting here
they're literally the most retarded race on /his

>they're literally the most retarded race on /his
* Incatards

>Turkey
>Constantly going through hard times and weak men
Of course they couldnt take albania.

If Turkey is so ancient and has such a proud history, why is it still a turd world shithole?

Nope whites are the most retarded posters here they should be rangebanned

And as a Turk i think f people along with whites shoukl be banned too

t. Emir Işlamöglų

>implying Skanderberg was important
He barely even lived in Albania, like I said. Just some Venetian/Turkish/Greek stableboy that didn't even promote an Albanian uprising.