Hey /pol/acks make sure you're using every privacy precaution when you donate to your edgy podcasts

Hey /pol/acks make sure you're using every privacy precaution when you donate to your edgy podcasts.
twitter.com/NeonaziWallets
I fully expect blacklists to be next.
I doubt /pol/ is enough to raise the price of monero/dash though.

Other urls found in this thread:

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2013/09/technology-communism-and-brown-scare.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow what is wrong with these faggots

You can look at this another way, looks like daily stormer is raking in some crypto gainz. This is some autistic screeching as freedom of speech wins again.

I'm skeptical of "private coins" anyone got a quick rundown / shill your bag?

Stormfags are a bunch of immoral pieces of shit? Huh. Who would have thought?

I've never looked into / experimented with privacy coins. Assuming you use separate addresses for every transaction you should be fine, but before BTC fees got out of control you could also "tumble" your coins.

>weev
>187 BTC
Fuck. He's loaded.

we are getting closer to 1984 day by day

this obsession about nazis, if they were so mean and wrong, why won't anyone debate them?

something smells rotten

start buying guns guys, load your monero stacks, stay away from leftist coins and learn marcial skills

shit is gonna hit the fan big time anytime soon

>It's actually not hard to explain the Brown Scare. Like all witch hunts, it's built on a conspiracy theory. The Red Scare was based on a conspiracy theory too, but at least it was a real conspiracy with real witches - two of whom were my father's parents. (The nicest people on earth, as people. I like to think of them not as worshipping Stalin, but worshipping what they thought Stalin was.) Moreover, the Red Scare was a largely demotic or peasant phenomenon to which America's governing intellectual classes were, for obvious reasons, immune. Because power works and culture is downstream from politics - real politics, at least - the Red Scare soon faded into a joke.
>As a mainstream conspiracy theory, fully in the institutional saddle, the Brown Scare is far greater and more terrifying. Unfortunately no central statistics are kept, but I wouldn't be surprised if every day in America, more racists, fascists and sexists are detected, purged and destroyed, than all the screenwriters who had to prosper under pseudonyms in the '50s. Indeed it's not an exaggeration to say that hundreds of thousands of Americans, perhaps even a million, are employed in one arm or another of this ideological apparatus. Cleaning it up will require a genuine cultural revolution - or a cultural reaction, anyway. Hey, Americans, I'm ready whenever you are.
>The logic of the witch hunter is simple. It has hardly changed since Matthew Hopkins' day. The first requirement is to invert the reality of power. Power at its most basic level is the power to harm or destroy other human beings. The obvious reality is that witch hunters gang up and destroy witches. Whereas witches are never, ever seen to gang up and destroy witch hunters. By this test alone, we can see that the conspiracy is imaginary (Brown Scare) rather than real (Red Scare).
1/2

BUT HITLER, HE DID NOTHIN WRONG

>Think about it. Obviously, if the witches had any power whatsoever, they wouldn't waste their time gallivanting around on broomsticks, fellating Satan and cursing cows with sour milk. They're getting burned right and left, for Christ's sake! Priorities! No, they'd turn the tables and lay some serious voodoo on the witch-hunters. In a country where anyone who speaks out against the witches is soon found dangling by his heels from an oak at midnight with his head shrunk to the size of a baseball, we won't see a lot of witch-hunting and we know there's a serious witch problem. In a country where witch-hunting is a stable and lucrative career, and also an amateur pastime enjoyed by millions of hobbyists on the weekend, we know there are no real witches worth a damn.
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2013/09/technology-communism-and-brown-scare.html
2/2

>Nazi's can't be engaged in open debate because every time their ideas leave containment people get "radicalized"
>Run massive censorship and propaganda campaigns
Remember though there are no conflicts of interest, we're just fighting evil nazis!

/pol/ off
Will atomic swaps aid anonymity if you can pay from any chain?

That is probably mostly his. Smart guy. I am sure he has been on Bitcoin for a while now. He only asks for Monero because people's wallets were getting banned on CoinBase.

He is basically unemployable and is constantly dodging the feds, so I don't know how long that can last him.

Hey OP, are you a subtle Monero shill?

See I don't know anything about the privacy coins I was hoping for dicussion of anonymity in crypto in general.

It looks like this agency is mostly a failure. This is a loser trying to get good press.

>he is basically unemployable
Weev is doing the Lord's work and it's a full time job.

>88
shut the fuck up

you can always tell when Weev is placing orders on Bitfinex because he bids 1488.

Weev is a good hacker,I assume he has stolen lots more btc worth probably tens of millions

Nigger

>monero/dash
Monero only.

Wait. I can just ramble some /pol/ shit on a podcast and the mouth breathers will give me money? Who knew getting retards butthurt was so lucrative.

That's what milo did and brainless white faggots still think he matters.

He's been in it for a couple years, he missed the early days. He did get in on ETH early though and was telling people to sell ETH before it dropped below .1BTC so he's probably made a bunch of money this year.

le based gay guy id let him suck my dick xD

You read that while you were browsing /r/the_Donald?

Someone doesn't understand how public keys work.

>while you were browsing /r/the_Donald?
you mean /pol/? yeah

>le /pol/ is plebbit meme
Upboat ;PPPP

Autism, along with many other mental health problems like gender dysphoria and victim mentality

> hey dady, i need 3 dollars to don8 to my friend on line!

oh geez your tactics are working.

bump

Hi alt right racists. Tracking your IPs now on the block chain. I'll have you posted shortly. Evil always loses.

bump

>NOT USING MUH BIT/DASH MIXERS
ARE YOU ALL RETARDED ITT?

They're nuts. Imagine what their lives must be like. Imagine being this obsessed with something. They live in a hell of their own creation.

the internet used to be such a nice place.

I'm afraid that by the time the left is done with it, it will resemble an interactive form of television.

>Imagine being this obsessed with something.
>saying this on Veeky Forums

He was using Bitcoin back when it was worth a few dollars. He is definitely not rich.

Veeky Forums isn't obsessed. /pol/ is. ever seen anyone post a tirade about deluded arkies destroying western society on any other board? no.

Slightly bullshit, but deeply thought-provoking.