Anyone get the feeling as soon as ANY good news at all comes out of China that NEO is already loaded with fuel and...

Anyone get the feeling as soon as ANY good news at all comes out of China that NEO is already loaded with fuel and ready to blast off once again?

Other urls found in this thread:

neonewstoday.com/general/da-hongfei-trusted-blockchain-summit/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Definately

yES

I'm not a fan of NEO but even for me the risk of said scenario is too fucking huge to NOT hold NEO. Especially at this price. I'm on the list for the RPX ICO so if there is still no news by then I can always dump it there.

theres a fairly prevalent rumor that neo didnt make the first round of inspections from chinese authorities. take that for what it is and DYOR obviously, i personally got out i think its going to get quite a bit cheaper when they announce anything BUT neo is allowed first.

NEO literally has one developer who was a film student in Guangzhou City who wrote a thesis on the post-war Polish cinema of the 1980's. He was obsessed with the film A Short Film About Love (1988) and watched it dozens of times, feeling a kindred connection with the shy, obsessive, and out-of-sorts protagonist. Much of his life at the time reflected the protagonist's own experience as he fell in love with a woman living in the apartment building across from his own.

The developer would spy upon her through a pair of binoculars every evening as she would carouse with her partner. He found a way to open the lock on her door using a kitchen fork and would frequently enter her apartment to learn some aspects of her life, as in the Cantonese film Chungking Express. He found on her partner's computer that he was heavily invested in cryptocurrencies and through extension of this became interested himself. His evenings were consumed with learning how to code the coins, taking breaks only to gaze upon the beautiful woman from across the way.

Eventually he gained enough knowledge to begin his own cryptocurrency (ANS) which became wildly popular. In this time the woman got married to her partner and the developer attempted suicide (as in the Polish film). After leaving the hospital he came upon the news that her partner had disappeared mysteriously. Apparently he had borrowed money which he couldn't pay back and now he was gone without a trace. The developer felt a new vigor for life and coding. He rebranded ANS to NEO and gave it the moniker 'the Chinese Ethereum.' To this day he is developing the coin in the hopes of attracted the woman he's been spying on for years.

I have a feeling this China scenario will in the coming weeks be sorted and you will see not only BTC but NEO and all other alts surpass all time highs.

don't get me wet user i've already gone all in on Neo...no more btc's left to buy more...stop it.

Well it will either skyrocket or return to ANS prices. Basically 50/ gamble.

I have heard the same rumors around the traps. Apparently it was the reason Hongfei didn't attend the major ICO conference in Beijing, that was eventually cancelled anyway, then being taken into custody a couple of days after.

To me this sounds like serious fud and something the Chinese would say to lower prices to accumulate even more before announcing NEO as a potential candidate.

Were some of you glue eaters as children? Da Hongfei was at a blockchain conference with the Chinese government.
neonewstoday.com/general/da-hongfei-trusted-blockchain-summit/

Reminder, neo was 40$ when money Skelly to every one to sell. Neo will never recover.

MUH MONEY SKELLY

i really hope GAS goes below $12 again ill buy a shit tonne.

Obvious fud. Hongfei didn't appear at a cancelled event?
> shocked.bmp

>carouse
k

Seems like we MOONING now?

Dude. Just buy NEO and grow your own.

please someone explain to a brainlet what is neo as a currency used for and why would it gain any value when it has GAS as a payment system?

>founder of biggest ICO platform in China
>100s of Chinese ICO devs attending conference
>honngfei cancels his appearance three days before conference for "personal reasons"
>conference cancelled 24hrs before start
>hongfei taken into police custody the same weekend.

Neo and gas are now nothing more than coins for gambling purposes to rip off round eye because the neo platform is now illegal to be used in China.

Hongfei confirms neo's demise in a recent interview when he states that his focus is now on onchain's "law chain" - a totally unrelated offering to neo.

Trust me. Stay away from both. They're only purpose now is for speculation. Sooner or later hongfei will pull the rug and crash both leaving you with the bags.

1 NEO produces 1 Gas over the span of 22 years, plus the NEO holders get the gas that's being recycled from being used on the NEO blockchain. I.e. once people start using the dApps and spend money on one, it flows by to the (ANT)Share(holders) pockets.

Neo is over boys