squawker.org/technology/breaking-amazon-will-accept-bitcoin-by-october/

op has no source just past speculation

will 10000 sys coin make me rich in 5 years

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/71kvs8/amazon_to_accept_bitcoin_on_oct_26/

is the only thing I could find..

>bought something at btc priced at 2k
>4 days later btc is priced at 5k
>I want a refund
user if me stupid person can think this up why do you think companies with alot of people cant

you do realize this will cause bitcoin to go down, right?

more gay, then

squawker.org/technology/breaking-amazon-will-accept-bitcoin-by-october/

you all already own bitcoin anyway, just hodl

This is will Bitcoin still has a long way to go up before becoming a proper, much less volatile currency

Big if true.

Buying 100k into amazon

Wow. Amazon has a solid dev team who has solved the product distribution problem. Plus they have some big partnerships

fictitious and homosexual

For you

thats not how it'll work you mongs.
It would be a system where the item is priced in fiat and your BTC gets converted in real time when you pay...kinda like all the crypto cards.

Overstock already accepts crypto. Not sure if the amazon thing is true, but it would be a big deal

Fake.

Just by Amazon gift cards from that gifter website. Problem solved.

Thanks, buying 100k bitcoin!

explain

increasing the ways you can use BTC makes it more valuable, does it not?

>buy a TV for 1 bitcoin ($3.7k)
>a year later my TV costs $10k because bitcoin kept growing

I have better

bitcoinist.com/2-3-billion-people-use-bitcoin-amazon/

no cause no one is gonna pay you 10k in btc for it
3k at most. if people ask for refund to amazon they get their money back at current btc price

>buy a TV for $1000 (0.05 BTC)
>10 years later my TV costs $500 because of inflation
You see how much you sound like a silly goose

The price of bitcoin moves because of buying pressure and selling pressure. Right now there's a moderate amount of buying pressure because of fomo buyers and there's very little selling pressure due to hodl culture. Now we ask ourselves, how will bitcoin purchases on Amazon affect buying and selling pressures?

Will buying pressure go up? No, not exactly. No normie is gonna say "I better move my fiat to bitcoin so I can buy shit on Amazon." Normies are gonna keep paying in cash because that's all they understand. But hodlers who were never gonna sell will see an opportunity to use their bitcoin. They'll buy shit on Amazon, Amazon will promptly convert to fiat, and there's your new selling pressure.

that would only happen if the majority of people adopt crypto, dipshit

and by that time it'll be much more stable in price

>when Veeky Forums is filled to the brim with 3rd worlders and underage kids

Fuck. The bubble is bursting. Smart money was out at 5k.

one of the key reasons people dont get into crypto is because:

"but what can i even buy with it"

now that Amazon will allow it,
the hundreds of companies currently desperate to compete with AMZN
will be forced to start adopting crypto too.

a lot of early ppl dumped near ath and still are

If you're positing that normies will convert their fiat to crypto so they can buy things on Amazon, I doubt that will happen.

Can you speak proper fucking English?

are you fucking thick?

it won't just be Amazon

now that another major player is adopting crypto,
others will take

right now its not too easy to accept crypto,
but entrepreneurs will meet the will
of brick and mortar companies desperate to compete with Amazon,
the company killing them, remember?

this will begin a tidalwave over the next few years, you'll see

>no counter argument
>muh 3rd worlders
>muh kids
>muh bubble

I hate this overuse of the word bubble, you guys don't understand WHAT THE FUCK A BUBBLE MEANS, STOP USING THE WORD INCORRECTLY.

Just google this shit and spend around 30 mins understanding what a bubble actually means.

Doesn't it change it from a speculative currency into one you can reasonably use as an alternate to fiat? Wouldn't that make it more applicable to more people, thus driving up demand for the inherently limited supply?

>theres finally gonna be something to buy with BTC other than drugs, weapons, kidnapped children, and various illegal shit

maybe we'll finally be taken seriously by literally anyone

She has a perfect skeleton.

a lot of early buyers sold near all time high and some niggaz wuz kangz

You tell me. Are you gonna blow your bitcoins on amazon?

"blow" is a relative term
they will increase in value if they have increased utility and big corp support

sounds like it doenst affect you and you dont have bitcoin
how will it affect normies who dont have bitcoin?

"having" bitcoin is worthless
nothing is worth anything if people aren't willing to exchange goods and services for it
currently bitcoin is based on the assumption that it will one day be in a position to be a currency

what will you do you do with your coins? just sit with them until you die? or will you exchange them?

due to hodl culture, everyone with bitcoins is gonna hold till they die
hold culture is bitcoin's greatest asset

When you get to lamboland why would you not want to just buy everything in crypto anyway? It seems like it would be a lot simpler.

the "culture" is decided by those who hold it, and to some extent the devs
it's the reason they fork

if bitcoin becomes something where it can become something isn't a hold culture, then there's a good possibility it will transform

the current value is speculative

the question is what % hodlers are willing to part with over time as people start to pay for coffee with satoshis

i do all the "backend" tech related stuff for my family business. i have unironically wanted to adopt a method of payment using crypto, BTC specifically. our customer demo is middle/older female though, so im not sure it would be very useful. that being said, if i've thought of it, others have for sure also.

the fire rises.

>that'll be .000032563 sat, sir

Wumbo if true. Which it is

They automatically sell your bitcoin for USD, convert it back in case of refund

>bought something at usd priced at 2k
>4 days later usd is priced at 2.0000000000000000000000000000000001k
>I want a refund
user if me stupid person can think this up why do you think companies with alot of people cant

i am amazon.
ask me anything

Big deal here

So whats the status on this, sources?

big if true

bought 150k sys at recent dip to 0.13$. still not pumping however. bitch in picture is included if you buy syscoin.

this is a rehashed 2014 rumor, fucking lol at onlu source being some no name blog named squawker LOL

true if big

can confirm my dad works at amazon and he brought home a bitcoin for me and my siblings for free from the office

>buy BTC for free

sounds legit

Got out at 4.3k. Anyone who doesn't see that this is a bubble are either delusional or greedy.

Can't fucking wait to get back in, though. Being a nocoiner gets boring as shit.

its a joke you autist

This is legit

>is bubble
>got out
>will get back in

nigger you ever see a bubble re-inflate after it pops?

Do you know what a financial bubble means? Draw parallels to the real world.

People will withdraw their funds, and only the strongest coins with a real purpose will survive. A bubble popping is purging the weak elements.

Yeah

Was looking to buy some more btc anyway, should I buy now or wait for another dip again?

Buy the rumour, sell the news. Why would Amazon accept such a volatile currency and moreover a fucking tulip 2.0? But idiots will believe in this anyway.

Suawker is invested in Bitcoin and will bail out to crypto next week.

the assumption in tech bubbles is that whatever takes its place won't resemble the old market at all. try harder faggots

Fake and gay

Uber expedia and now amazon too wow!

This:

Why wouldn't they just exchange it for fiat immediately? They don't take any risk and they allow more payment flexibility and generate a tiny bit of hype as a forward thinking tech company.

Because bezos is already literally the most rich and powerful human in the world

who's that?

idiots still think tech scammers are the richest most powerful guys lol. can you tell ne which tech fraud gates bezos or zuckerberg has an aircraft carrier? oh ya none of em. these faggots are flies in the power structure.

This is bad for buttcoin. Early hodlers will keep buying stuff to avoid taxes effectively making the Bitcoin price go down.

i feel like the fact that they accept bitcoin will validate crypto for normies

the impact of this on the price will be far greater than the increased selling pressure

>these are the people who trade bitcoin