BREAKING: BITTREX ABOUT TO GET HACKED, Mt. Gov 2.0

I know most of you here are pretty smart and don't leave a significant amount of your holdings with exchanges, but I am sure we have a few retards amongest us that do.

Bittrex is going to get penetrated on the inside by several of its current employees and one ex-employee. I advise you to withdraw everything that you and keep them in their respective wallets.

Don't ever say biz was never good to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those digits ....

Nice. Just lost 100k

>Bittrex is going to get penetrated on the inside
lol like i did your mom

Don't assume they will only be coming for BTC or ETH, it is better to be safe than sorry.

This man speaks the truth... Just look at that roll

sure buddy how did you find out?

>Those digits

HOLY SHIT

The only thing I have on their Exchange is my bitshares. And I don't even know how I could get them off there. I'm certainly not downloading another fucking wallet. The Packers need my pathetic little bit of fish shares then they probably need it more than I do.

These digits... I have to make this call.

And for the love of god, do not ask me for proof or source you imbeciles, this not something that can be found at a news sources. I am in on the operation and my guys on the inside are going to make it as easy as taking candy from a baby.

what would a man have to gain from FUD'ing an exchange like this

Holy fuck. Dude are you serious? I'm not typically superstitious but with that roll I'm pulling as much out. How long do I have?

Thanks pajeet.

That's whats weirding me out the most

Why would you tell ppl then?

He's probably just bored

Your mother is going to get penetrated on the inside by several of her current boyfriends and one ex-boyfriend.

What's a roll i am noob sheep

>robbing a bank's cash
>warning everyone beforehand to withdraw the cash they store in said bank

It's one of those episodes...

lmao

theyre talking about his post number you newfag

Its probably bullshit but this was enough motivation to get me to pull my funds that I should have already pulled so thanks regardless OP.

same. thanks OP.

Implying this board collectively has holdings that total to more than 150 BTC. Do you know the type of volume that Bittrex has? You guys are small fry and besides I don't want you all to get affected by this I will steal the coins from other communties like leddit, bitcointalk and normies in general.

Actually, I left 13.5K DGB on the exchange, but it's worthless anyways so whatever. good luck OP

If this happened it would kill crypto

MtGOX didn't kill crypto, this wouldn't either. We might get another coma for a few years though.

>some of you are alright
>don't go to [x] tomorrow

Disregard this it's one of THESE episodes...

I work for Bittrex and no such thing will happen. If you really knew anything about the company if such an action occurred the business would be liable for class action lawsuits and refunding its customers.

Do not spread false information like this

>88899

Hey Julian. I just removed all my coins. When are you adding new ones? Also when's the Ubiq pump! Can I suck richies dick

Do some research new friend, cypto exchanges get "hacked" every 7 to 8 months, it is a common thing that happens from time to time.

What do you think we are going to do with the stolen coins? Take them behind the barn and shoot them? We are just going to sell them back in to the market.

Remember nothing will ever kill crypto.

What are you, 12?

>watched the movie 2012. Even though it's probably bullshit, it was enough motivation for me to commit sudoku upon my whole family while they slept so they don't live their final moments in sheer terror

Your subconscious wants you to be poor

You clearly are not in on it then or you are larping.

For those of you who are new to crypto, I would invite you all to just google "bittrex hacked". The bittrex owners have been arrested several times for their shady practices.

I could make this exact post for any anthing.

Oh and also say hello to Bill & Richie for me, tell them they are going to get a huge surprise.

>I am in on the operation
>my guys on the inside
>easy as taking candy from a baby

Please stop, it's too much

I am now moving every asset I have onto bittrex. I am disabling 2fa and making my password 12345678. My username is UserName1. I'll give 5000,0,00000,00 LINK to the first person who can hack my funds.

Hey OP. You say 'about' to be hacked. When is about? Today? Tomorrow?

Just let me make a swing trade man.

Can all erc20 tokens be sent to ethereum wallets

Usually I can tell who’s larping but this time I can’t.

So only people without 2FA would get hacked?

please do it so I can buy low when it crashes from the panic

Of course I am larping. Just as you are. See it is easy for anyone one here to spew shit if you do not have credible sources.

No, only people with 2fa will be hacked. The 2fa has been their attack vector the hole time.

OP doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Hey cunt, run me through some technical specifics of how the hack will occur then?
inb4 he doesn't

Is this just a clever way to increase bittrex withdrawal fees

>Nothing will kill crypto.
Fucking lol, edgy larper for sure.
That said nobody should trust any exchanges period, they're all sketchy as hell.
If you're really going to pull something like this off...why not have a giveaway?

if you are doing this without letting us speculate on a certain range of coins you are a fuckin moron. let me clarify myself. I don't trust in you, but digits rarely lies so... can we be the bears and bulls for once ?

these fucking guys have been taking so much off the top lately, good riddance

Once you find Bittrex is down and you are unable to withdraw your coins then you will know when. Are you kidding me? I am giving you a heads up and you are not withdrawing everything immediately?

Having said all that, under 24 hours.

what you hodling m8 just btc?

larp on, pretty easy to find out who performed the hack if you're doing it from the inside LOL

Man but my Coins supposed to Moon the next three days. Can't you guys wait till Tuesday?

This is some next level stupidity. Please be more creative at least next, eh?

Just stop. Owners of bittrex were never arrested. This is pathetic FUD because little shitheads like OP have so much fun thinking they have so much power by manipulating the markets by false information.

Time to sage this shit

>that comfy feel knowing you withdrew all of your funds a week ago

damn

bitrex now confirmed insolvent

Inb4 you all are going to cry if it's true
You all are going to laugh if it's fake
Better safe than sorry

Telling people to follow best practices and keep their holdings in their personal wallets is suddenly FUD? This thread will save countless people from losing money due to their ignorance.

>there have been multiple shooters that warned pol before their crimes
>there have been two instances where hackers informed biz before hacking poloniex and btc-e
But hey, everybody is larping on this board, all the fucking time.

Anyway I have done my part, believe what you want to believe.

>there have been two instances where hackers informed biz before hacking poloniex and btc-e
source

anyway I am shorting the market anyway so chop chop

Even if this is FUD I pulled eerything from BITTREX for the week.

DOOM ON

BUY THE DIP

Is this the promised habbening on the 23rd?

Quints don't lie. Can you tell your sources to just steal from whales.
>thanks.jpg

Yeah and come back tomorrow night and fucking apologise when nothing happens

>tfw held my coins in there for almost 4 months and only moved them to their wallets a week ago

was getting caught part of your plan?

OP is just trying to crash the volume even more in order to provoke a dip.
>OP is just trying to crash the volume even more in order to provoke a dip.

send to polo

Who is this meme? I see him and his stupid brother all the time.

nice just deposited 100k

Do you want a quick rundown?

true, you should always hold most of your assets on wallets. just doesn't make sense to my why someone would send out a warning. hackings should be hit and runs

>the transaction fees bittrex must get out of this hahaha

B-but my shitcoin is only trading on Bittrex.

i've left about $500 of random coins in my wallets because it is too much hassle to move them, but have shifted the bulk of my large coins away just in case.
fuck it, nice one OP good luck

Asian pajeets are the best pajeets

If real, thanks for the heads up. Just took all mine off. A valuable lesson either way.

go fuck yourself jamie kikemon

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING RETARD. I KNOW ITS NOT TRUE BUT I MOVED MY COINS ANYWAY. I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU EXPECT TO ACCOMPLISH BY THIS BUT I HOPE YOU DIE IN MOST PAINFUL WAY.

just withdrew 100k

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GUYS THIS POST HAS ME REALLY FUCKING FREAKED OUT SHOULD I WITHDRAW MY 0.00254 BTC FROM THIS EXCHANGE

All jokes aside, i cant complete any trades on bittrex, browser status shows disconnected

By the way, why daily trade limit for new account is 0.0025 only, it was more as far as I remember

Yes please.

OK, strap in and keep your eyes on bittrex's twitter account. I have just been informed they are going in, perfect time now while Americans are asleep, within a few hours they should be done.

Hope you all heeded my warnings.

>inb4 all coins skyrocket above 100$ each and we can't sell in time

you're a leveraged bear, aren't you

From how it looks they have only the twitter, ignore the fud

Are you asking for an abbreviated explanation?

a concise summary will do

No I don't want the censored version.

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI

Ah.. so you're hoping for a concise narration?

we're hitting cringe levels that shouldn't even be possible

Damn I stole your word

delete this