Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@elixirtoken/elix-mobile-app-lending-for-the-masses-486587d5ba7b
elixirtoken.io/ElixWhitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

150k volume last 24 hours
This coin is on fyaaah

This is nothing friendo.

This thing could even be $10 by the end of the year

I have 6 TME Genesis Pairs And I cant get them to work. I sent the TME to the ELIX contract and now they are all empty.

And that's why the coin cap is going to stay so low, Idiots like you can't fallow instructions.

In for 100k

It's been one crazy ride, it's only the first day of many too.

Lol, it's a pump and dump into a slow bleed until all the bag holders are pic related. Same shit, different coin.

holding 7k
still up 297% since I bought on 9-20

hoping for at least 6k sats

I'm betting on it hitting $500 by the end of January

is there any plans for normal exchange? without github or even team on thei website could be hard to get on new exchange

just remember to hodl. Whatever happens, just hodl

600,000 reporting in

Why $10, is this the next Neo?

10$ is just 60 million market cap.lot of other shitcoins have higher marketcap

if some coin have low supply thats not mandatory to moon. A lot of bigger coins with more legit product and team do not have xx$ mln marketcap. So far it looks like pajeet P&D on shitty exchange. Dev even do not show his face and made new accounts like ELIXIR DEV wtf

at least they have an app medium.com/@elixirtoken/elix-mobile-app-lending-for-the-masses-486587d5ba7b

most shitcoin with higher cap doesn’t have shit. Or is it a fake site?

They've already built and tested the main contract and they already haver an app. This will increase a lot faster than people think. The project has been around longer than the Ann thread but is now official.

its not site but small article with graphics from free app template. show me the app or even github for this app.

Why they hiding? Why no one know even one dev from this?

so why its only on etheredelta nad coinexchange-pajeet central?

100,000 ELIX reporting in.

$167k volume and still dirt cheap @ 4.8 cents with a current supply of 7.2M. Glad I got in at 1.3 cents. This is definetly going to the moon and it has real world applications. Contract mining + lending service + rewards for paying back for both lender and receipent.

Currently waiting for all the pajeets to dump their "gains", after that should moon soon.

Here's the whitepaper for everyone
elixirtoken.io/ElixWhitepaper.pdf

What's to stop people from never paying back a loan? And don't tell me they are incentivised by the interest they get back when it's paid off, because the loan is worth much more.

The devs have talked about this and other issues on the bitcointalk thread. There's rarely ever a loan without collateral, i dont know why this would be different.

Then how is this different from any other lending service. It's not trustless, which is the point of having a blockchain

why are you fudding? Are you still trying to accumulate?

I got my profits from the pump and dump, I was thinking about buying back in low, but if real questions are considered FUD then I guess I'd be smart to avoid this.

nice devs, nice logo, small total supply, only on one exchange so far, working product, less than $0.1 per unit still

It doesn't solve a problem that hasn't been solved already. Their blockchain implementation does nothing a blockchain should do.

It's still worth less than $6million, let that sink in,accumulate bancor and elix or cry next week

It only has a short term future. This is a scamcoim, plain and simple. Don't be caught holding the bags when the pnd ends.