Moving to The 3rd World to Work Online

So I just moved to Thailand and plan to be a digital nomad remote location passive income earner type guy.

I have $10,000 left, but I'm afraid I will burn through it quick if I don't get some stable income from an online job. In what ways does Veeky Forums earn their money online these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

bx.in.th/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this thread again

Im timing the market. Buy low sell high.

Complex stuff yo

How many BTC for a cutie like girls in pic, OP?

OP I honestly wish you the best of luck but you did it in the wrong order.

You were probably running away from some things and thought life would be better in SEA.
Nothing wrong with that, I too plan on doing that in the future.

However now that you dont have your income figured out you have a problem.
This puts additional pressure and stress on you to be successful.
Thus increasing the likelihood that you will fail.

Crypto is probably your best chance but I give you around 3-5% of actually being successful in supporting yourself, considering you weren't smart enough to have your income figured out before you left.

Also where in Thailand are you staying?
What places did you enjoy?
And how old are you?

Do they suck suck very well?

Oh it's this thread again

Is this a new meme?

You can buy etheroll DICE.

It pays a dividend. Admittedly it is small now but as the popularity of the site explodes it will become multiple times larger.

You can live off passive income in thailand

a bunch of people told OP the exact same thing in the last thread he opened.
doesnt seem he really cared too much about it though.

10k USD gives you about a year in thailand if youre frugal and dont blow it on hookers. 12 months to build an online income to survive on is doable, but also very stressful and not recommended. also OP has no clue whatsoever about IM, didnt do any research and apparently has no contacts/mentors. I hate to say it but chances are not very good hell pull it off

tl;dr OP will be broke and back home within less than a year

I think most people become English teachers until they can make it.

Hows your English, op?

Be like this guy. Make art and sell it to rich expats..

He did got aids (actually full blown aids, not just hiv) due to banging tranny hookers though unfortunately.

He got kicked out of vietnam because of his degenerate behavior and is now living in cambodia

this isn't Japan

he's basically the contemporary Paul Gauguin

As someone leaving to Vietnam soon, this is another entire fucking can of worms.

If you're gonna do this OP, here's my quick summary of best countries to do it in:

China: Illegal unless you've been teaching for 2 years - possibly the best money though.

South Korea: Lots of money to save, harder work

Japan: Same deal as Korea except slightly more expensive(?)

Taiwan: Paradise, apparently - I'd be going here if not for..

Vietnam: Lowest cost of living but lower salary, less working hours - end up saving about the same amount of money as SK or Japan. I'm doing this because I'm young and want to enjoy myself, not spend 8hrs a day wageslaving

fuck thailand, man their accents are so fucking whiny

Massaaage!?!?
Nah fuck you I like Thai's.

What would a white mans sexual value be without a monetary system?

Really makes you think.

I earn my money by buying wtc.

t. the black guy who wishes he was white so he didn't have to become a multimillionaire just to bang low tier women of other races

Im a white guy actually. The reason i ask is because the only women i ever see dating most white guys is gold diggers.

Black men are known to have huge cocks and women know this thats why they all secretely fantasize about bbc.

are you trolling or just a cuckold?

ok shekelstien

It's just a fact. Just look at the way white women gravitate to the bbc now days. College campuses have become the new interracial breeding grounds.

witness what you can't have (:

>picture of a cat resting on a bbc breeding pig

err, maybe you should leave our mothers basement once in a while and do a reality check. not everything youtube tells you is true.

OP IS HAVING SEX WITH CHILDREN WHILE POSTING HERE!

good for him.

Is sex with children OK in Ancapistan since they consent?

>literally has the face of a pig in real life

bx.in.th/

when you bought em fair and squarely I guess so.

>don't get high off your own supply
most retarded meme ever desu

>Black men are known to have huge cocks and women know this thats why they all secretely fantasize about bbc.

That's a meme about the bbc thing. Most blacks aren't that big.

And I know anecdotal, but not all white women even like black men. I'm white and my gf is white, but her racial fetish is asian guys weirdly enough, and asians have the meme of having small dicks.

Take your obsession with black cocks to where it belongs faggot

Well I went to Uni and 80% wanted to remain in the EU. tbf a lot of them weren't eligible to vote because of them not being English.

How's prostitution in Vietnam for white people?

You already made this thread yesterday faggot.

The advice will be no different this time.
Fuck off back to your own country and do something useful

Buy Bitbean and start sprouting. At current price you'll earn $34 daily. Which I guess is good enough for a day in third world

>niggers think about ass
>chinks think about tits
>white user thinks about dicks

What do you think the issue is? Certainly not your fascination with knowing dick facts.

>more gay people as a percentage of population among blacks than any other race
>projecting this hard

fun to watch

what? are we still talking women, because I sure as hell support them stayin in the EU and not voting.

and ill bet you anything he is still spreading his disease everywhere around SEA. once you start rawdogging trannies, that addiction cannot be kicked and it affects random unsuspecting locals. this is why its scary to have sex in these parts, because of dudes like these

>white
jews are not white

>girls
>thailand

From what I understand it's easy to get a teaching job in Vietnam. But the job might be shitty and you can get scammed/not paid easily unless working for a big foreign company, but those companies micromanage the hell out of you and will force you to do humiliating stuff.

China is doubling down on illegal teachers.

You can't teach illegally in Thailand anymore.

About 0.0039 BTC at the current rate.

Once I reach a cool 100k, I'm gonna go on an extended to trip india/SEA. Buy a motor bike, and tour arond. Make small but meaningful investments and just stay a float. Live a little bit, then come back to the US and off myself if i'm still a loveless virgin at 25-26.

If you are going to SEA you wont be able to keep your virginity intact for more than a few days max I guarantee it.

I can only hope. I am for all intentive purposes a good looking guy, just extremely socially awkward with girls and first impressions. I'll be real and say I have no clue to talk to women, and I have very little self confidence. I'm also scared of not knowing what to do in moments of intimacy. Feel like I wouldn't know how to please a chick.

had a dream it crashed to $0.6

also OP, you're dumb for not having a job beforehand. good luck competing with the entire online world

$34 daily? On what??

What's the sprouting return

Thailand sounds perfect for you mate. In SEA you will be competing against obese 60 year olds using their retirement funds to relive their 20's. If you are young and average looking, the women will be approaching you.

If you are scared of what to do in a moment of intimacy. Just hire a whore or something for your first time so you don't have to worry about pleasing the girl, but instead can focus on learning the ropes, so you can know what to do with free woman later when you pick them up from bars. Because I can guarantee you are gonna be nervous as fuck but you'll get better.

Oh and wear your fucking helmet if you get a bike, cops pick on tourists with bikes and you will have to pay fines and lose all your gains that you could be spending on cheap booze, strip clubs and whores.

literally a self-esteem issue. fake it till' you make it

baby steps