Damn... powerful

damn... powerful

really gets those watermelons rolling

>hurr durr what is border security
emulate cato.

>members of my own species

Was he retarded like that before becoming a meme?

I have read about people who have met him and said he was kinda retarded opinionated in anything that wasn't astrophysics.

What the fuck?! I hate borders now!

>whites abolish their borders but no one else does
Do it

Well, maybe also visit the local zoo?

Him and Ben Carson. What is it with very smart black guys being retards outside their fields of study?

>except Israel

>jews
>white

Most are. Ashkenazi are the majority of Jews and they're as white as anyone from Europe.

Are you trying to radicalize Veeky Forums

Well he is a black, all blacks are globalist puppets

They're actually changelings, they have the magical ability to become Jews when whites are being purged from positions and become white when they have to move into groups and plead to "other white people" to change their behavior in some way.

Back to r/history you go

No go fuck off to /pol/ if you want to shit up the board with non/his/ bullshit faggot

Nationality is a spook, black science man confirmed for Egoist.

Someone get this redditor outta here.

>Veeky Forums is not /pol/, and Global Rule #3 is in effect. Do not try to treat this board as /pol/ with dates. Blatant racism and trolling will not be tolerated, and a high level of discourse is expected.

I could only imagine how fucking insufferable he was when he was 12 to 16 years old.

Members of my own species. Artificially conceived borders. What the fuck.

This redditor seems lost, someone get him back to r/politics asap!

It's a very general issue with academics of all races, background and field of study actually. Being great in their field gives them a wide audience, but being great in one field means jack fucking shit when talking about another.
It doesn't help that academics most likely to speak up outside of their own field of study are divulgators, who usually are intellectual mediocrities whose talent is expression and charisma rather than intellectual prowess.
It also doesn't help that the general public massively, and I mean MASSIVELY overstates how smart you have to be to get a phd or work in academia.

What zoo requires a passport?

Here I’ll settle this, you’re both retarded now shut the fuck up and talk about history.
Also to be fair this can be used to shoe horn in the origin of the idea about boarders, I mean traditionally borders were defined by either ethnicity or by conquest.

Kids who ask questions adults can't answer are usually annoying.

This. It doesn't help that if someone has a doctorate or similarly prestigious achievement, everyone assumes they must know what they're talking about everywhere, rather than specifically in their field of study. It makes sense- why would knowing how to perform brain surgery, as impressive as that is, give you any idea of how to run the economy, or understand law, or lead an army, or any of a thousand other things? There's no actual relation there.

I could see him as the one kid who would correct the teacher and be slightly off the mark.

If these are the questions he asks at 60, I doubt he was smart enough for coherent thought in adolescence actually, because this is exactly the kind of dumb shit kiddies ask you and you patiently answer while wondering if you were really that dumb at their age (protip: yes).

This isn't Veeky Forums

Fuck off

IME teachers are off the mark just as much as their students. The difference is that observers side with the teachers and students are more willing to admit when they realize they are wrong.

It's not like he's asking 'what is border control?' He's asking 'why is border control?', and it should be easy to answer if it's easy to answer.

It's even worse: people have a ridiculously skewed perception of why higher education is hard.
Like Carson, I'm an actual doctor, and I never felt even slightly challenged by the complexity of med school material. I was really very challenged by the amount of material to cover however.

>He's asking 'why is border control?', and it should be easy to answer if it's easy to answer.
Are you implying it's not? Border control is literally just home security writ large. Hey Neil, why do I need to knock on your door and wait for your convenience (wait in line for the passport and border checks) to visit your daughter (a member of my own species) in your house (your property being every little bit an artificially conceived border as any national border)?

Why do you need to knock on his door but not on his neighborhood? Why do you need to go through a border between the US and Mexico but not Nevada and California?

>Why do you need to knock on his door but not on his neighborhood? Why do you need to go through a border between the US and Mexico but not Nevada and California?
Because his neighbourhood isn't a separate space (and when it is you do, see gated gommunities), just like you don't knock on the main door after having rung the bell at the gate.
Because Nevada and California agreed to not to require it, just like you and your roomies can roam around the house without knocking on every fucking door all the fucking time.

It's really hilarious to see people actually think they're being deep by pointing out things as groundless and unjustified, because it's never so.

Then you are missing the point about WHY Nevada and California agreed to it, and why California and Mexico cannot.

About WHY you have your definition of what constitutes a 'separate space', and WHY you happen to agree with the state on what legitimate spaces are.

>Then you are missing the point about WHY Nevada and California agreed to it, and why California and Mexico cannot.
>About WHY you have your definition of what constitutes a 'separate space', and WHY you happen to agree with the state on what legitimate spaces are.
Moving the goalposts. These questions have nothing whatsoever to do with the legitimacy of border control in itself.

Socrates noted in his Self-defence speech this exact phenomena: people who are highly skilled in one field assume that they, on account of their mastery of a single craft, are qualified in other fields as well. It's likely just arrogance caused by the 'mastery' of a certain field.

>goalposts

I'm not. You decided the goalposts were a college level understanding of borders, and are now pissed that it never was.

The question here is not 'why is the border between Mexico and USA', it's 'explain why we have borders LIKE THIS at all'. And nobody wants to answer that question because it's hard, so instead they give the college 101 answer, which involves citing international law or agreements between nations, and not explaining why they came to these agreements in the first place.

The question was always about the legitimacy of border control. Where the legitimate borders are is central to that question.

QED MAGA

>I'm not.
Going from "why do borders in general exist" to "why can't California and Mexico abolish their border control" is pretty undeniable movement of goalposts. Intercontinental I'd say.

>The question here is not 'why is the border between Mexico and USA
>WHY Nevada and California agreed to it, and why California and Mexico cannot
You are the one bringing up Mexico. I didn't, and Neil didn't. Only you did, because you wanna move away the discussion from borders in general to certain specific borders.

>The question was always about the legitimacy of border control. Where the legitimate borders are is central to that question.
That's idiotic. Where a border is can only possibly matter to the legitimacy of that specific border. What you're saying is equivalent to saying that one misplaced border invalidates every single border everywhere. Accepting border control as a concept is equivalent to accepting one's right to defend oneself and one's property. You can bicker about what counts as self defense, and what one's property is, but that's clearly a separated issue from the acceptance of the right itself.

>why we have borders LIKE THIS at all'. And nobody wants to answer that question because it's hard,

It’s not hard, retard. A nation without borders is not just a nation without laws, it’s not a fucking nation. If I have to explain it why people need to be checked before entry, especially when they are immigrating, then you’re stone cold retarded. All you’re doing is splitting hairs like a fucking liberal would.

hate /pol/ as much as the next guy but this vid kinda proves their point

>my own species

What does that have to do with anything?

You need a passport to go to another country. Whether you do that to visit people, look at mountains, hunt lions or contemplate waterfalls is not material.

Not sure I see any evidence that this is limited to black guys.

The idea that expertise in one filed means credibility in others is pretty common.

Go back to twitter Neil

Not just black guys but "pop scientists" in general
Bill *cough* Nye

>Spain valued explorers
SPAIN JUST STOLE THE RIGHTFUL PORTUGUESE TRADITION OF EXPLORATION REEEEEEEEE

>>>/tumblr/

This one was good

Did you know you can only kiss your reflection on the lips?

You don't understand the question at all, user.

But I bet you'd get top marks at university for these answers. Congratulations.

THIS CANNOT BE REAL