Michael Burry (The guy from "The big short") is going to rip into Bitcoin and all the ALTs soon...

Michael Burry (The guy from "The big short") is going to rip into Bitcoin and all the ALTs soon. How low do you think they will go when he's finished? Under 2000?

Source?

>was right once, and that was 10 years ago, when talking about the real estate market
>will be right again, when talking about crypto
GTFO, faggot

Is the bubble bursting? Whats the plan guys?

Michael Burry is a value investor. There's little he can do in crypto space but shorting, and that'll land him impoverished and broken, given how volatile crypto is.

he might be correct that there is no tangible worth to it or it's not backed by sound tangible assets, but it has worth because people give it worth.

it is different to the housing bubble and it is different to derivatives.

It will correct, there's no doubt. But that doesn't mean it will go down the shitter. It will be a great way of filtering shitcoins from real coins, I recommend being more careful, especially in the upcoming months, in regards to altcoins.

What ALT's are you thinking? Ripple is going to go up massively I think.

> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE why is my career irrelevant and why are NEETS disrupting the financial system

t. jews, bankers, investors, wage cucks, et all

best timeline

I expect anything not top-30 to take a bigger hit than usual, on the short-term. Even so, any coin that already has some big partners and an active dev team will be almost certainly ok, that is IF a BIG correction will happen in the next months-2 years, but as we all know: "nothing can go up forever", especially without any dips.

reminds me of peter schiff
>i predddikted the crash bai muh gooold!!!

youre right.

ETH, BTC are too cheap for their potential. In the long-run, ETH should also overtake BTC.

The rest of the coins have no justification for their existence and should be eradicated.

We are right now somewhere in the same stage as during the dotcom bubble, where any "internet" company was valued at millions without offering anything. obviously microsoft, oracle, would still be worth a lot in the long-run at that time - but even their value was inflated at that point.

the only question is "where" in the dotcom bubble are we. given that investors still cannot really invest into crypto, the "big money" isnt still even in the game, so we still have a long long way to go before this bubble will burst. maybe in 1-2 years?

Crypto is worthless. It's been 10 years. 10 fucking years now and hardly no one accepts it. Its even mainstream now. Even my grandma knows about bitcoin and guess what? No one accepts it.

It's a meme propped up by speculators and nothing more.

Should be in prison

the internet had been around since the 60s and the dotcom boom happened 30 years later

Apples and oranges.

No.

Not an argument.

don't tell the little kids around here the truth most of them are too sensitive to handle it

>maybe in 1-2 years?
You are right, but it's not because of anything related specifically to crypto itself. It's because we are nearing the end of a classic 7-8 year market cycle in real estate and debt-based derivatives like the ones that caused the financial meltdown around 2011. Smart investors can see this coming and will pull out all their investments in 2018-19 to sit in fiat and wait out the storm. Google around and you will see a consensus that real estate is in another bubble that will probably pop sometime in 2020.

When that happens, obviously crypto will experience a huge crash, it may be the one that finally pops it and brings it back to the mean. Most shitcoins will evaporate and disappear. Bitcoin itself will go back to pre-2016 levels.Then a new market cycle will begin, only this time, the floor for entry will be so low that even normies will get in. There will be regulations and red tape, just like with the stock market, and the volatility will be nowhere near as high as it is now. So it won't be easy money anymore. But after it does crash, make no mistake, it will rise again. Crypto is the future of money, nobody can stop it. It will just take a heavy hit, and the next cycle will be slower and more stable.

fuck off, degenerate no-coiner

why would bitcoin crash when the real estate bubble pops? bitcoin was created as an answer to the housing market crash and financial crisis. Wouldn't people lose faith in dollars and as a result drive BTC price up?

>maybe in 1-2 years?

more like 5-10

I thought he was all in on water or something??

This

He wont have as much of an impact as President of Russia/China

So barely any

thats what the end of the movie said
watched it a few days ago

We're all going to be JACKED TO THE TITS