BTC going to hit 3000. Pull out now and make some money

Hey guys I'm a whale and just letting you know that BTC should be coming down to 3000 for support. If the FUDing keeps on going we may see BTC under 3000.

Sell now and buy at the bottom to make huge profits. Wanted to share this info so all of you newbies that listened to "professionals" wont lose all of your money and you will instead make some.

I have no source and nothing to back up my claims. Only TA and my whale friends. You can believe me or not but at the end of the day people who will listen to me will make a lot of money in the coming week.

>Wanted to share this info so all of you newbies that listened to "professionals" wont lose all of your money

Sounds to me like you're just going to lose your bitcoin.

>tfw i will still hodl my BTC even if this is true cause i need the coins: i have real use for them.

Real use> Investing in ICOs

>I have no source and nothing to back up my claims.
What makes you think your posts are so special that anyone would actually listen to you? There are hundreds of posts like this and so many of them are simply wrong.
Kill yourself.

Shorts about to get fucked hard in the ass.
Get liquidated, cunt.

Idk man it's looking very bullish to me

Made posts about TenX news yesterday morning when no one had clue it was coming and no one listened, made posts about AdEx storming down no one listened, made threads about influx spiking up no one listened etc... We will see who is laughing when it hits 3k.

>an H&S looks bullish

Yeah, nah

Thanks for your insight OP.

You work for JPMorgan? Tell your boss we read investopedia and watch news too and still we can spot the bullshit.

Yea

>If the FUDing keeps on going

what fud, exactly? china got btfo, amazon news today, metropolis soon? seems like a good time for crypto

> no one listened
> anonymous

See any correlation there, whale?

Thats actually pretty clean TA

Zoom out

Yeah your 3 btc portfolio def makes you a whale

Nice TA. We gonna make some money :)

Hey guys I'm on a train to Kyoto right now and wanted to let you know that OMG will hit $6 tonight so sell all your OMG and set a buy order at $6 this info comes from my whale friends and also I'm friends with people who work for OMG and btw I'm on a train to Kyoto

t. Posted on Kyoto bound train

Obvious head and shoulder is obvious.

?

Your a fucking retard if you think its dropping even half that.. If you are a whale then all you did was buy a few when they were 10 cents each and stuck them on a flashcard that you lost in your room for 7 years. sage

Got anything to back that up?

He said you're a retard. He doesn't need a source.

You got us mixed up.

Thanks for the buy signal OP

Yeah, my two fucking eyes. Use yours.

You guys can make jokes if you want, but is what TA looks like when it's actually done properly. It's a good chart, dismiss it at your own peril.