Give me one reason to not use this over Monero. No shilling, only factual valid posts please

Give me one reason to not use this over Monero. No shilling, only factual valid posts please.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit-production-imageproxy-thumbnail.s3.amazonaws.com/U5du5FSHjFsREfXAy5T35aJa5aEMKG9_1680x8400
reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/712og3/what_is_the_wraithprotocol/dn81hqi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to know too.

When was the last time you ever made a transaction with a cryptocurrency which you wish was more anonymous (muh stealth) than it already is (non-individual specific ethereum wallets, for example).

Never?
Then there is your answer. Now go be a good goy and KYS.

You're obviously too cuck to understand the importance of privacy. Typical fat hairy depressed lonely user.

It's basically just BTC + Tor whereas Monero is actually a private coin.

Verge is a shitcoin.

>Typical fat hairy depressed lonely user
This is the kind of people who cares about their privacy dumbass.

Pivx is far better and safer than verge. Shill out.

I hold both. If xvg ever hits 50 cents I am dumping some heavy bags. I don't know a thing about tech....I just know it was dirt cheap last time you guys were posting pink wojacks about it. I bought it at 77 sats. I don't care what happens with it. But I will dump at 50 cents and more at a dollar.

Why? You're not giving me any reason to believe you.

shit is never going to a dollar a coin, the amount of coins is just too much.
That being said I'm tempted to get some, they should be announcing an upgrade soon and it's still pretty cheap

They will announce Wraith Protocol soon which in fact will make it more anonymous than Monero already is - hence why I'm looking for reasons.

Verge still looks king.

aye, that's what i was alluding to

>stealth
>public ledger

Hmmmmmmm

one of the core devs said on reddit that wraith protocol will have an option to set to a private ledger in their wallet.
but yeah.. might be vaporware too, who the fuck even knows

lmao the fuck do you mean set it to a private ledger option
that doesn't even fucking make sense

Memenero is anonymous by defalt, why would someone choose verge over monero?

Verge is a fork of dogecoin + tor

Monero is written from scratch and uses ring signatures to obfuscate the amounts, origins, and destinations of all transactions

'Now, about the technical white paper. It it almost complete. It will be released sometime very soon, during the month of September. About private/public ledgers, there is a very simple answer here. If you use Wraith, the transaction is on a PRIVATE ledger. However, not all Verge transactions will leverage Wraith. It is an option you could use, not an option you MUST use. Therefore, transactions not using the Wraith option will be on a PUBLIC ledger.'

Then explain this? (see picture).
Verge still looks king.

Idk dude, i like monero too and hold some, just trying to find out if verge is actually worth something

Here's the picture I saw on a steemit post

steemit-production-imageproxy-thumbnail.s3.amazonaws.com/U5du5FSHjFsREfXAy5T35aJa5aEMKG9_1680x8400

Can't read this. Too small

Get out while the ‘gettins good boys

Or else grip the bags for eternity

don't bother, just a meme picture

lmao public blockchain that's a bad thing for an anonymous currency

reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/712og3/what_is_the_wraithprotocol/dn81hqi/

Awesome post - "However, in short, Wraith Protocol accomplishes one thing: Verge will have all of the privacy and security features of our competition, including Monero, PIVX, ZCash, Dash, etc. However, Verge also has IP obfuscation built in with our i2P/Tor integrations. What does that mean? Verge becomes the #1 coin in the privacy space, period."

I'm going all-in into this one. Thanks!

keep in mind this is just a dev shilling his own coin. I think it can be a good investment to throw some lunch money into, that's what i'm doing

fully premined, complete scap

Monero is way overpriced, I also tried to use it and it's just difficult compared to other coins.

I can't believe such a large team didn't manage to produce a better coin than Verge. Guess it requires a genius mind.

Then, what I am saying is, 'Buy Scap'.

Someone cashed out a shit ton then some whale bought all of it and pumped it to the current price. Stay away unless you can short it.

lol you are retarded. monero is the easiest to use. you can even pay someone in btc with xmr. xmr.to

Verge has a lot of potential but we don't know how much until they fully explain what Wraith is or even if McAfee further explains why he likes it.

I personally own 5000 Verge right now so if it moons in a year or two, I'll be set for life. Privacy is becoming the next frontier in Cryptocurrency as it slowly becomes more mainstream and we'll have to see who has a better offer in the end.

5000 verge is like 20 bux worth mane

I have 100,000 Verge. If it blows up, will I make it?

bags that already have thousands of percent profit sound pretty light to me

Lmao. Those are rookie numbers. Grab more bags while they are still cheap. I have a mil, match me bro. Only up to 16,499 other people can ever be like me at once.

if it goes to 1 or 2 cents per coin you'll have some nice pocket change

You do realize that there are privacy coins out there that are, you know.. not shitcoins with Billions and Billions of supply?

Except is has TOR build in to its blockchain and will use wraith protocol to totally obfuscate both parties involved in a transaction. It also has two ledgers, one private and one public.

The coin literally combines the best futures of all other privacy coins and is much, much faster.

As a privacy activist, i'd go for Verge instead. It's a no brainer.

also... the monero shills fudding Verge is getting quite funny to witness. Folks sure are overly attached to their little shitcoin.

This right here. I bought at 53 sats while folks on /b/ were howling about how it would never rise above 60 or so. Here we are... tripled my investment and Verge stayed remarkably stable during the last two or three crashes.

It's stuck in some margin trading atm, creating somewhat of a resistance at these price levels. But once it breaks free, and it will, it will go for the moon. Only a clueless fool wouldn't invest atleast a few tenners in this project.

My prediction is it will be atleast 10 cents come next summer. Maybe more. Screenshot this.