Gonna leave crypto for penny stocks

Lol fuck crypto. Been a bear market all fucking month and unable to make big profits unless you put in new money.

Crypto is tied up with micro penis gooks. The gooks fart, crypto crashes for a month just fuking lol at this shady market based on nothing but speculation. You can literally lose all your money over night if the usa bans fiat exchange to crypto.

Mean while with penny stocks
> 20% gains in a day
> in and out trading, uncommon to hold over night
> literally trading 80% predictive patterns
> is legit and people have actually been doing it for decades
> no FUDing, no shilling, just pump and dumps to profit of
> literally tons of guides on the internet which over time, with experience, will make you a pro

The best thing about discovering crypto was then discovering penny stocks for me. Jfl at this shit market

lol RIP

As soon as OMG hits $10 im cashing out everything and putting it all in penny stocks.

Lol at u trading crypto like a cuck, a market based on nothing but china gook micro penis sentiments

Bat has gone from 0.19 cents to 0.23 cents four times this month. I'm sure tons of others had similar patterns. Basically get good or fuck off

You fucking retard that would require you to put money in.

The point about markets is putting in an initial amount and growing it. Not proceeding to add new money over time. Fucking moron KYS. This is binary options alike and is all scammy and a waste of time. The stock market penny stocks are the real MVP

Op is faggot who can't trade crypto and probably watches amwf.

poor soul, you will learn i guess

are pennystock gains enough to avoid margin trading ?

Ive made money off of crypto. But i want more, why trade crypto (a shady market that can go to 0 anytime), when you can trade in a legit market which has way better volatility, liquidity, and decades of historical patterns you can study u stupid faggot

>shady market based on nothing but speculation
bitcoin has a market cap of 70b or something, higher than silver market. penny stocks are much more speculative, and very prone for insider trading and bump and dumps altought those are illegal actions

there are few worse bets than penny stocks as a buy and hold, you have a great negative expected return if you pick randomly penny stocks. ofcourse one in thousands will rocket. there is usually reason a stock is jamd to pennies. it's hilarious to see people invest in a single penny stocks like 10% of their portfolio or something like that, thats like burning money

Ill be laughing to the bank soon.

Youll still be here trading invisible fantasy "coins" with 0 sentimental value

This retard actually thinks good traders who make money buy penny stocks to hold them.

Holy shit at this ignorance, i am in tears

Fuck off dumb cunt. If you realize a pattern like that you sell to usdt at peak and then buy in again.

For what .03 cents a coiin?

After commision?

LMAO. You will stay broke idiot

I made 12000 dollars doing that trade this month. Cope

Literally cant even handle a few dips, eventhough btc is up 3000% in the past 3 years everything else up 30x or even 100x this is literally the ground floor for crypto right now the entire world is about to change because of what is happening and you are getting your peroid because of a few pissweak dips that didnt even hit the floor from late julys raise. crypto is only just begining and we are all astronauts about to launch our ships to superstardom and you want to sit in the corner and play with blocks, unbelievable.

>70 billion dollars
>ground floor

Delusional.

Yeah go ahead and trade penny stocks. See where the gets you.

okay sir you sound very intelligent im sure you have a great future

Godbless user

>down a month
>sells everything

Whats wrong with millenials

You have zero perspective. Total stock market cap is $70t. Bitcoin is 1/1000 of the stock market. If 0.1% goes into bitcoin, it doubles. For comparison, gold is about $7t total, making it equal to 10% total stock market. Now, the real tulip mania is in derivatives, which currently stands at over $1quadrillion in outstanding exposure. $70b is literally pennies in the grand scheme. Bitcoin doesn't have an ETF yet. There isn't even a proper exchange for institutions to park big money. These things are on the way, don't miss out AGAIN

china will bring btc to etf mode

This.

Bottom line of this thread: OP is weakhanded faggot who can't handle the pressure.
Good luck with your penny stocks OP. You won't be getting rich, but at least you'll save money by not ruining so many pairs of pants pissing yourself every time we have a dip LMAO

OP is insecure about his penis size

>the shill campaign is still here

I kind of agree with OP. I haven't made money in weeks, not because of shit trading, but just because everything's stagnant or red.

no man, you suck at trading, thats all

t. nocoiner

>Been a bear market all fucking month

oh yeah just like summer i wonder what happened after the mont long bear