Many people are saying that Vitalik will release an Ethereum upgrade later in the year that will solve the oracle...

Many people are saying that Vitalik will release an Ethereum upgrade later in the year that will solve the oracle problem, thus rendering Chainlink useless.

Just remember, Ethereum has partnerships with major companies worldwide including banks. Considerably more than Chainlink.

"But SIBOS", I hear you say. Well let me tell you, ethereum will be mentioned a lot more at SIBOS that chainlink.

Who do you trust - Vitalik or Sergey? I know my choice.

Chainlink is done.

6/10
We are getting better.

>muh SIBOS
this is going to end hilariously.

Requesting the version of "what women think biz wants, what biz really wants" with green candles

Will donate .01 ETH to first person to deliver

Exactly.

I fucking love you guys
we are almost hitting 0.00045 eth this is great

you guys need to add that one of the devs is a genuine faggot who married a man
and the company is registered in cayman islands shady as fuck

we can take ths shit to 10/10 fud and turn the below ico meme into reality

it's getting more and more ogre for linkies

Sergey was involved with Mt Gox!

got you covered

This.

Linklets btfo

Chainlink when adopted by Swift will be adopted by 11000+ banks worldwide. That means 100x+ and lambo's for everyone. Buy now.

OC for all your fudding needs

0x080EeB75B0D3E272616A186BF07b72f27E9108A3

Deliver Op

This one is better

No, I want the one with the shittier pixelated candles. Will actually deliver

Add the github screenshot of it being coded predominantly in ruby and a picture of the price graph of the last 24hrs and we're sorted

Do faggots have a bad reputation for business or something? Arent most of major tech CEOs faggots and they're practically running USA economy at this moment.

Isn't faggotry a plus at this point.

I've actually noticed this myself. Lots of fags tend to be pretty smart, there's tons of them in tech.

Lower testosterone has actually been positively correlated with iq, so it might have something to do with that

If ur a fag in a tech field, you'll be constantly distracted by other guyz, as we all know that there are no chicks in stem

Testosterone just very distracting, because it draws too much mental processing power towards fucking and fighting, pushing shit that is actually worth thinking about the side.

The real question is why women are so dumb on average, since they don't suffer from testosterone's distracting effects. My guess is that estrogen is even worse as it just makes you very emotional and empathetic and the brain develops under its influence into a machine that is emotionally intelligent but not equipped for logic and problem solving.

Distracted yes and they will want to impress their straight counterpart by excelling.

Can anyone straight up answer OP's concern ? Its a legit concern that must be addressed before investing money into this.

6/10 getting better. Are you paid to do this XD

Did OP provide a source?

>Apple laptop
Dropped

Vitalik clearly moving away from this project indicates they should be working on this internally at Ethereum and in that case Link does not stand a chance. I participated in the ICO and have sold part of my tokens to be honest.

agree, good enough reason to stay out of this