Do any of you guys also think we live in the matrix

do any of you guys also think we live in the matrix

like the kind elon musk talks about, that we are just a computer program, a game, ...

and if so, how do we hack it?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VOYU-grhOrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's more probable than not living in the matrix

>world becomes smart enough to make a world within it
>makes new virtual world that is as /real/ as the one it experiences.
>Virtual world develops
>Virtual world becomes smart enough to make another virtual world inside of it
>The virtual world inside of the virtual world becomes smart enough to make another virtual world inside of it.

Which one are we? The first world? Or one of the many virtual worlds? What's more probable? How long before we emulate our own reality to perfection?

> how do we hack it?
Understand the code first.

You can't "hack" it, but since you aren't even aware of the most basic principles of the game (that have been purposefully kept secret), you're not even really playing yet.

Just pray to our extra terrestrial overlords to break thru the simulation.

I once got so high on ketamine that I kinda got how it worked, it was something to hard for our minds to grasp but it felt like someone was preparing me to understand it

or i am going crazy but this shit is messing with my mind

Look up the 7 Hermetic Principles and begin your path to transcending the game. You only have one lifetime to figure it out, clock's ticking.

An NPC can't hack into its own program.

Elon musk simulation theory is bullshit. Every iteration of worlds would be less detailed than the previous. There would be almost infinite extremely simple worlds and a few extremely complicated ones.

I mean we made the sims and civ. We also can make Calculators in minecraft. Who's to say someone didn't make an eternally running super quantum computer in a game that is running our reality.

Meme magic is essentially “hacking” the matrix we live in. It’s putting a well developed idea into so many powerful anons minds that it manifests itself in the real world. This is the simplified version of it, but it is possible and you only need to know about the role of meme magic on /pol/ from the past couple years to see it in action.

>living in a virtual reality is totally plausible
>god doesn't exist
>atheists basically

What did Elon Musk ever do that made you think he was smart?

West world intensifies

>You only have one lifetime to figure it out
Don't scare the neophytes user

I have also seen it on k

"and if so, how do we hack it?"

>break laws
>rayp women
>seek superhuman strength and intelligence

there's a real statistic that says 40% of all women who were rayped fall in love with their raypist.

also, most women love the "bad boy" for this exact reason...he breaks the laws of society and thus this matrix

you can hack and bend reality, for example look at bruce lee and his physical strength (one hand punch, one finger push up).

shit was so weird, the thing was like seeing multiple worlds at one, and when the ketamine wore out i could feel myself forgetting what everything was, as if i got updated to be normal again, weird as fuck

I once thought aliens were downloading keanu reeves into my brain, shit can get pretty wild

A way matrix work.. It grabs your attention to something you find important or interesting..
so if you move your attention to the something opposite.. Boredom appears.. If you keep doing it until it become the Joy.. It's done. (It takes about 47min)

1NWdyghMNwzJGifyK9D4LwBMW9DCBWVXZt

We're in a simple one, user

Simulation theory is fucking disinfo to keep you normies away from seeking the truth and accepting the hopeless reality that if we are a simulation than nothing matters. The Jews are right, you are all stupid goy and deserve to be treated like cattle.

or "god" is just the user of this machine

This thread reminds me of high school.

>yfw this is all a simulation designed specifically to create a universe in which everything I invest money into immediately fails

And you're all stuck in here with me.

/thread

Just be as badass as you can possibly be to increase the chances that the creator likes you. It's kind of like having a favorite sim. Except more advanced.

sometimes had this feeling that i am playing in the truman show...

something you need to know about
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VOYU-grhOrk