Beginning of October, 200 Billion Dollars Market Cap

When October comes around, the market will grow to unprecedented levels estimated at 200 billion dollars.. If you take a look at the total market cap, right now our market resembles the end of June and beginning of August. In our situation, we are approaching the end of September and beginning of October. Market history foreshadows the largest bull run ever.

thanks just sold all

You mean biggest bull trap. Time to short 100x

nice, just bought 100k!

Totally agree on this one. Yet ppl are bitfinex are still shorting their life savings.They'll see haha

Just stay in the game. You don't wanna sell the dip and end up like Marc.

$1T market cap this time next year

I just keep telling myself...... imagine the price of BTC in 2020.

I wake up everyday regretting not getting into btc when I first heard about it. I vividly remember looking at a btc graph in 2010 when it was worth chump change. I consider suicide everyday.

I bought my first BTC in june, then a load more during the mid july dip. A total of about $20k, or half of my savings. Best case scenario, I'll be rich as fuck, worst case scenario I'll lose most of my initial investment, which would suck, but it wouldn't be the end of the world for me.

Totally agree with this technical analysis done with coinmarketcap line chart.

>implying youd understand anything more complicated

that does look like the s&p 500 before it blew up

Nice TA. Couldn't agree less.

The only reason the crypto market exploded earlier this year was because of hype. Now that hype is gone and many people had lost their money, the crypto market would sink back to its normal levels.

Someone dropped you when you we're a child

Why? While I wouldn't say he is totally correct, hype played a major role in our way to 5000. We will see how we will recoup that now that people are losing money.

Fuuuckkk pllleeeaaassseee. I am so fucked if Crypto does not keep exodin

Lol people have made and lost money every step of the way, newfag. Crypto is still just getting started.

Don't forget we've probably lost most of the Chinese investors. Contrary to what we expected their government actually is banning everything crypto related over there.

What coins should I buy as long as they are still on sale?

is 7k today enough to live off of after the boom.

2give is still really cheap and they're announcing something that'll help streamline giving to charities and cut down on corruption, long term it has a lot of potential once it's marketed to liberals and they're able to easily give to charity on social media using it

There are sure a lot of people saying this right now. Kind of makes you pause and think, doesn't it?

>3million market cap
Source? If this turns out real this coin will 4x over night

Buffet said it with levity but I think John Templeton said it best: “Bull markets are born on pessimism, grown on skepticism, mature on optimism, and die on euphoria, The time of maximum pessimism is the best time to buy, and the time of maximum optimism is the best time to sell."

The problem now is that people in crypto are mixed between extreme optimism and pessimism. However, that creates uncertainty, and uncertainty creates pessimism. Now's the time to buy.