There are literal retards here who haven't joined BAT

>there are literal retards here who haven't joined BAT
>he falls for Chinese shitcoins yet won't invest in a coin with an ACTUAL BUSINESS PLAN
Kek, I thoroughly enjoyed buying cheap bags, but I'll give back to the site that helped me when I was new. Once Mercury releases, you will NOT be able to buy BAT below $0.30 again. This will go to single digit dollar value initially. But by all means, keep shilling and FUDDING Neo, Link, Walton, etc. Actual investors will see where this coin leads us.

>tfw only have 5K BAT

then you realize this token depends on normies turning off adblocker.

You'll make it user. Play the hype that will come with BAT, short when it reaches the peaks. This coin is going to be mass adopted by eager normies who don't know what they are doing really soon. Plan for that.

Wrong. They'll get paid (optional) for turning off Brave's built in adblocker. I've been running Brave on mobile and my laptop right now and it's faster than shit. Only Applecucks and /g/ wannabe techies won't use it cuz of muh extensions.

I sold all my BAT when i saw the dev team

Like the CEO whom without you'd be browsing an internet composed of HTML & Flash on Internet Explorer?

Gtfo normie

Brave on desktop fuckign sucks and you know it. stop shilling.
>normie has to know of crypto
>normie has to know of brave browser/addon
>normie has to be altruistic and turn off adblocker on all sites
>normie must value being paid $.00002 usd for watching ads
>implying this system wont be exploited by nigeria.
>advertisers have to forfeit all the data they've built up on users for the last 12 years
>implying google would allow some token to destroy their $20 billion ad market.

>adblock but you pay for it

pretty much this i why i dont have any

I just don't believe they can be more successful than google, facebook, etc. I also don't invest in orcish technology because of ethical reasons.

>deleting the ninja
But she wasn't tha-
Oh wai-
*dies by katana*

It's free stupid nigger, and they pay you for watching some ads.

Jesus.

They don't have to be more successful, if they get even 1% of their ad revenue that's fucking bank. Besides BAT is best on mobile where it matters most anyway. It might not moon right away but I'm literally betting my paycheck it sees major gains in the next few months.

See you in lambo land...

Brian Fargo next to Simon Cowell

>invests in a coin that's done nothing but lose value since it hit the exchanges
>calls other people retards

xDD

The token itself isn't worth shit though. The devs even said that.

Who honestly cares? Are you retards on this board for the first time? This coin will 2x at a minimum during the days before and after the news hits. That's how crypto works. Don't get so emotional about the team and product.

The only retard here is you, kiddo. Vast majority of shitcoins just plummet to 1 satoshi or less and never recover. No reason to think this will be any different. Take your "news" and shove it up your ass.

Here is the problem with BAT
Everyone owns massive amounts and are just waiting to dump at the mercury release. That leaves no buyers for your bags. It will go up but not because of mercury and not anytime soon.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

True, because most of them have shit for devs and no utility in the real world. BAT has both of these. Some success is pretty much guaranteed. Buy or cry fagface

This is the truth.

I know right? Also, check'd.

I mean, some of the ads on gsmarena get through despite Brave supposedly being ad free.

whats it like knowing you are gonna make it?

>Can't even watch videos

Right behind you in my Mums hatchback with 11k Bat.

Rough estimate of where it could peak? Some people are suggesting around the 9-10k region

Literally the next sia, this shit is hella inflationary

Just buy walton and forget about this shitcoin.

FAKE! Here's the real one

never seen this one before, kek

My chips are on 10k. ALLOT of normies are going to learn of BAT upon release so we could see something unprecedented.

How will they learn about it? Is it more likely that other people in the crypto space will realise there is an ICO with some decent fundamentals and all buy in?

1 BAT = 1 BTC in a year

Mercury is going to be implemented into Brave browser, so everyone who uses will learn of it. Its confirmed that it in time youll be able to directly give BAT to Youtube/Twitch streamers, they'll start letting their audiences know. This all could start snowballing.

/ourdemon/

I loose the most when it's on shit coins that are sub $1

Okay cool, I knew about the integration with other browsers but not twitch and youtube. Sounds like Twitch and youtube will be a better market at first as it seems like the people who host videos are usually pretty tech savvy.

Yeah they just announced it in the weekly community update.