152,000–340,000 jews have been estimated to die by being gassed in 3 small gas vans at Chelmno

>152,000–340,000 jews have been estimated to die by being gassed in 3 small gas vans at Chelmno
do you really expect me to believe this?
this has got to be the most retarded concept of killing people ever.

>mobile gas chamber
It's actually a pretty good idea.

They're Nazis, what do you expect?

From the reports, each van can "process" 25 jews at a time. With 3 vans, thats 75 jews. One report says in 6 months, they killed nearly 100K.

So if we take that as count, we can calculate the average number of jews "processed" per day.

With 6 months, the amount of days would be ~180. 100K/180 = 555 jews per day. Or 185 jews per each van per day, If the vans operated at 10 hour per day shift, then that's roughly 18 jews per hour.

That sorta makes sense. It takes few minutes to kill human by depriving them of oxygen, then disposing the body.

Now that's efficiency!

it was actually a pretty clever idea, and the Bolsheviks invented it first anyway

Technically since the vans can process ~25 jew, they can cut the hours short to only 8 hours per day work.

25 jews * 8 hours * 3 vans = 600.

you're forgetting that they needed to drive the van to a few miles out of the camp to dump the bodies and that takes time

Wouldn`t it be more efficient to make them dig a giant hole then throw them in? I always thought whole gas rooms etc. bit too silly.

Supposedly it's because Himmler was worried about the effects blowing several screaming women and children's heads off had on his men after witnessing the old dig your own grave trick

The whole idea of gassing always struck me as odd. Neither the Wehrmacht/ SS nor the Japs had any qualms or problems murdering civilians/ PoWs by the boatload with conventional means, so what reason would they have to specifically use gas against the jews?

Makes sense. I wonder why none of germans tried to do jewish gladitor game.

They liked the irony of gassing people who had big noses

Meant for

If you listen to the extreme survivors guilt Jewish testimonies they did that with the bear and eagle cage

No, the van was designed for exactly that purpose. Its called the mobile gas chamber for a reason.

The van would be driven with 25 jews inside, then the doors would be closed. While the driver drives the van across for ~30-1 hour, the car would emit carbon monoxide in the back and it would take about 10-20 minutes to kill. Once the vans gets to their destination, they just had to dump the body.

So the van was doing the transportation and killing at the same time.

I see...
that's actually pretty genius

That is genius.

>killing 25 people within an hour
That's inefficient as fuck, yo

Well that's why they came up with the chamber idea, it's like a natural evolution

germans are inhumane

This is wrong. Germans are fairly human. Infact it is the very humane nature that allows them to do the gas chamber killings.

An inhumane method would be like shotting/raping/cutting off tongues like the Americans did to Vietnamese children/mothers/grandmas in those Mai Lai massacres.

Still denial of humanity in Germans is a false view. Every human has the capacity to do these in with right motivation/incentives.