Zrx is going to moon to >1$ it's so obvious. Anyone not holding this must absolutely hate money

Zrx is going to moon to >1$ it's so obvious. Anyone not holding this must absolutely hate money

0x dont need a shill thread senpai, just buy more bags, be quiet and take profits home.

That would be great. Would buy myself a new piano.

Delete this. Stop. It’s not time yet.

Keep quiet you idiot

Hush you fool. It's time to accumulate...

REEE DELET THIS

Delete this thread please

Are you posting from Sept 23 2019?

I fucking WISH

lel

It's obvious as fuck all of these replies are from OP using a different IP.

Pathetic desu, makes me not want to buy your bags.

muh radar relay.... falls down more than x2 since was shilled here.
piece of shit coin.

Op's even commenting against himself just for bumps, pretty desperate

well i really bought when it was listed on polo and when it was shilled.
after that... its down down down. that it so fucking much

*i hate it so fucking much

OP?

Bought at x2 ICO so still nicely in the green, but still dumped most of them to buy more LINK - the true Andromeda mission.

>it's so obvious
Hey Lucky Dubs, why so obvious?

Don't worry. Look at all the shitcoins that have undeservedly mooned 500%+ this year and know that this will do the same and will hold value because of multiple services based on it and a good team. Long game bro

>Long game bro
you know we all want quick 190423049238534875834534534589347543 gazillion gains in minute after we press "buy",

why would i ever use zrx when atomic swaps is a thing?

i have 26k ZRX, should i increase to 50k ?

but yeah lots of worthless crap mooned over 25x for no reason :D

niggers

atomic swaps is far from being a thing yet. besides, while the idea is great, you'd still need an exchange platform to actually trade efficiently.

ikr? idiots think atomic swap gonna kill all exchanges, both centralized and decentralized... ok where are you going to be 'atomic swaping' these coins? you need a medium 'aka' exchange to trade with people.

it'll be possible to connect your ledger nano to your brain. with some genetic engineering it'll also be possible to send and receive magnetic waves. this way you can swap coins in your mind and it;ll actually happen. exchange cucks btfo.

i bought this shitcoin at 95k sats, sold at 74k i think

i will be happy if this eve reaches $4

Zrx aka Free cash