Which thing would you buy if you became a crypto millionaire ?

Which thing would you buy if you became a crypto millionaire ?
>inb4 Lambo

the dip my nigga

A house to retire in.

nothing

I'd just put in high return investments and retire from my normie job.

submarine

I'd pay off my parents debt and build my dad a diesel Tundra so he can die happy

Invest half on cryptos and with the other half I'd buy house by a lake, a tesla, help some family members, buy a house for my mother, spend time on asia finding a qt asian anime girl

Make a self sustainable house with a 15 foot fence around it

Very good sir i do justl ike u ok i go asia get a ching chong ting tong

Ton of Musical instruments.
Some vintage ones that only collectors buy and dont actually play. It's kind of a meme, and they're way overpriced but i think they're pretty cool.

A massive plot of land in a non-shit county in the UK. Erect a massive fence around it and live there until I die.

Guns, ammo, precious metals

more crypto obviously

I'd save and invest most of it. Why stop at a million?

And I'd probably buy a Daytona 675 or Panigale 959.

>if
what did he mean by this?

People look at me so confused when i say this to them.... they say "but wouldn't you want to live the millionaire lifestyle?" i say "no i just want to stop working" they look confused as if to say "whaaatt stop working? how is that possible"

Why the fuck would i blow the fucking money to partially live a "millionaire lifestyle" just to go back to work again when i can put a million in a 4% safety withdraw limit investment and never have to work again?????

This is why normies can never be rich... the simplest of concepts just doesn't relate with them at all

This

Buy house for my mom and dad. For me I would buy some nice Renault

>4% safety withdraw limit investment
can someone explain to me briefly how this works? Ive always read you can get 3-4% interest a year on non risky stuff. Is it like bank accounts, stocks or something? Is your money insured this way?

More crypto

a life.

This

If you're buying anything but the dip you're doing it wrong

Cayman GT4

Some self worth. Oh, wait...
>that doesn't come from money.

cash out half to buy a house (below market) and spend some time fixing it up
pay the taxman
put the rest into maxing out TFSA with growth stocks
if there's anything left buy a decent car
still have $500k in crypto

Property.

Even if the market collapses people still need to live somewhere. Crypto gains are only the first step on making sure that my children are on the first shuttle off this terrible planet.

Nothing comfier than a self-sustaining ecologically friendly 40 foot airstream deep inna woods

Minimal exposure to authoritarian jew

That's a nice big cabin

>cash out at least 25% at first
>move to comfy and cozy small house or apartment
>retire and lead a quiet life watching anime, studying various subjects, shitposting and playing vidya
>take care of my parents
>help my local community
>help my close friends if they're ever in need, maybe take them on a world tour with me once
>learn an instrument
>buy telescope to gaze at the night sky
>buy full immersion VR if it's available during my life-time

I don't need anything else, maybe an old Ford Mustang.

This too.

A modular synthesizer with a shitton of modules, it'd have it's own soccer field-sized room, that's how big.
also this:

dont need moneys

my freedom from wagecuck life

If everything goes to hell I'll consider becoming a mercenary

A solar powered mining farm in Nevada.

I'd do anything to get her back.

Don't do it user, it's not worth it

I've always wanted to do Gatsby style parties in hopes of her coming over. I dream of it every night. I just hope crypto goes on for a couple more years.

3 way portfolio so I can get
Paid to shitpost

A house and comfy cloth.

no gutters?

This... is actually a legitimate answer that I had not considered..