Last time things mooned it required a volume of 1.8 - 2.5 billion. We aren't even close to that

Last time things mooned it required a volume of 1.8 - 2.5 billion. We aren't even close to that.

Without China, we will have lower highs and lower lows.

COME BACK CHINA

WE NEED YOU

there are a few projects who are very undervalued right now (can't say names without being accused of shilling, so I spare myself that)

once their power level is revealed, the top 30 could get all mixed up

you can't really compare project if you don't hang around their slacks etc.

volume so low

China leaving is good. When they come back, it's lambos all over again. Bad news short term = great news long term.

Also
> lower highs and lower lows
Is the same thing as saying there's no difference

I am so incredibly jealous of your inside information, anonymous image board user.

Tell us user! I promise I won't call you a shill

fucking september what a shitty month. it's literally impossible to make money unless you managed to be lucky enough to buy the coin that'll get pumped beforehand. by the time volume is up and it's starting to be in the green it's way to late to buy

I gotchu bro

It's just work and so few people actually do it.

At the same time, they work a 40h week which makes far far far less money. Funny, really.

How hard is it for people in china to keep trading?

I could see it stopping growth and some people dropping out of it....But if you're into crytpo you probably know how to get around chink government regulation, no?

>mfw recalling some asshole YouTuber talking about how great September would be

DIONS, Bro

also if you happen to miss the flavor pump of the day you're basically screwed until at least tomorrow as nothing fucking moves. It's fucking july all over again

What the fuck do you think is going to happen when CHINA approves regulations and ALLOWS its ants to come back into the market?

Everything is so dependent on Bitcoin to a sick degree.
Every coin is a stage 5 clinger who milks off the tit of BTC and gets deflated when it goes down.

The best thing a coin could do is not allow BTC to buy into their coin in anyway or use Bitcoin's blockchain so they can truly be independent and skyrocket beyond BTC.

The devs and miners are in a deadlock - I think there's a good chance it stalls enough, splits and then maybe gets regulated away

>September sucks
>August sucked
>July... jesus christ that was murder
>mfw got in crypto at the end of June

Were you under a rock? August had BCC + NEO moons and literally any shitcoin would moon to ridiculous levels every single day.

I was all in Eth.

we'd have to trade for fiat or establish a new interchangeable crypto based on faith.

WHAT ARE THE COINS YOU FUCK

if i wasnt too greedy and a noob i wouldve made everything i invested in since june. ant shares being one of them. fuck, now bittrex isnt adding shit anymore. im going to cryptopia.