Mfw I bought btc back in 2012 to buy weed off Silk Road

>mfw I bought btc back in 2012 to buy weed off Silk Road
>mfw I could have had more money if I just kept those btc instead of buying drugs.

I mean... by definition you would have had more money if you'd not spent it, yes.

I had like 20 btc and used it all on drugs.

That'll teach you to be a degenerate junkie

Weed? You could have at least spent it on some good drugs. For shame.

>mfw I could have had more money if I just kept those btc instead of buying drugs.

what the fuck were your expectations?
that the drugs were some kind of money tree?

you would have sold at $100 probably
i mined 60btc on a laptop and lost them. but whatever, i would have just cashed out to buy a new computer.

That's why you should never do drugs kids.

Always hold.

>huh there's this online currency called "Bitcoin"... worth already 11 dollars? way to expensive and it'll never work anyway. Oh well, back to work, gotta pay for tuition!
>

I only did weed. Prices online were better than my area, and the variety was on point.

Fuck you weed, fuck you!!!!

>my acid trip delivered from netherlands is now worth 7000 dollars

Serves you right you fucking subhuman.

>tfw did $3.7 million dollars worth of molly on spring break with friend

it was worth it

>And there's only 21 million of them? That's way too few it's never going to be worth anything or work properly

>$7k accutane because fucking quacks wouldn't give the goods

no regrets. i can get laid now.

>mfw went on 2 rounds of accutane and still get acne
>mfw I can't post my face because I hate myself
I would rather be broke than rich with acne

>mfw I started washing my face and the acne went away
>mfw getting my asshole licked right now
wow so easy

Most acne isn't caused by poor hygiene. I exercise every morning and shower daily. Just look at all the homeless people or other dirty fags who have perfect skin.

What is it caused by?

Hormones, shitty genetics/immune system. I'm 23 so it's starting to look like the latter.

acne is literally dirt in your skin you dumb sack of crap, kill yourself before you spread those genes with another craterface

keep telling yourself that. it's mostly hygiene and diet. probably 90% diet.

>2 rounds

? You're supposed to be on it for like 6 months of a good enough dose.

Why would I kill myself? I'm still pretty rich, and based on your reaction I am a lot happier than you. It has nothing to do with dirt in your skin, it's caused by bacteria infecting clogged pores.

yes diet is another big part of it, should have mentioned that.

I know, i meant 2 rounds of ~6month treatments

It has more to do with hormones and inflammation in the body.

>get acne
>go on antibiotics lowering inflammation and reducing bacteria

>get acne
>go on birth control getting your hormones in check

If you could solve everyones acne so easily you could become a millionaire. It would cost nothing to start up a company producing a pill or a soap and self conscious teens would buy it up like crack if it actually kept acne at bay. You could even write the steps including they have to wash their face. If that actually worked, you'd be retarded not to just release a product or guide and become a millionaire by next year.

no its not, its hormonal too

you couldn't have known man. take it easy.

stress and hormonal acne exacerbated by dry skin. There's dirt and shit on your skin 24/7 but your body decides what to do with it. People over-wash their face at the first sign of acne thinking that it will do anything. Guess what, you can't wash acne away. That clean feeling you get is a placebo and any "improvements" you notice is just your flaky skin layering itself over your acne. Your skin produces extra oil to compensate and now your pores are clogged as fuck, producing even more acne, so you wash it even more and pull more bullshit on to your skin, fucking it up even further.

To any user who is suffering from this shit--stop beating the fuck out of your skin with these fucking chemicals. Spend less than 20 seconds washing your face with water, including when you shower. Avoid anything that can leave you with dry skin and pay ATTENTION to the temperature of your water. Just because it feels "warm" on your hands doesn't mean it's acceptable on your face. If your skin feels "tight" after you wash then you're doing it wrong. Buy some fucking lotion for your face. Exfoliate LIGHTLY and modestly.