Theres a rumor going around BTC will be accepted at amazon in October. Wumbo if true

Theres a rumor going around BTC will be accepted at amazon in October. Wumbo if true

Would do just to spite alibaba and the 40 chinks?

fake news

Wow, this is big for Amazon

Getting rich off bitcoin while the chinks return to their opium farms and factories would make me so happy.

I've heard it too. The rumor also says that Bezos will be found dead by suicide in his bathtub with his wrists slit and three bullets to the back of his head in the act of autoerotic asphyxiation.

Take the second code, off the hand. Ensures stability

Amazon will make their own crypto instead of using the POS Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is POW

I also heard Bill Gates was going to start accepting Bitcoin across all Microsoft stores

Which one? There are many but most are complete pieces of shit.

Wumbo

kek

Amazon doesn't use PayPal, so I could buy into this meme hype

dubs confirm. Bitcoin will moon come October

WAT

What if amazon sees an opportunity here to put there unused AWS capacity to use doing BTC mining, since china will be clamping down on miners.

If executed correctly, amazon could take over china's market share in BTC mining overnight. With amazon's resources, if they even got their foot in the door in the BTC mining industry, it would only be a matter of time before they took over the mining industry. And they have the legal resources (and balls) to make it all legit with the government.

Amazon/AWS does not have sha256 chips. They have general purpose CPU and GPU computing capabilities. They could mine some altcoins with their spare AWS capacity, but not bitcoin.

does amazon have the capability to invest a few hundred million and R&D and produce sha256 chips? of course, but I don't see that happening

Yeah I tried cloud mining with basic 1 cpu instances and if you can scale it well its pretty good but the cpu credit limitation cuts into profits

Expedia and amazon partnering to use a bitcoin receipt platform which converted to usd would be cool

There's a rumor that I have a 13 inch penis.....

They could roll out their own crypto with a few million.

I don't believe it. Bezos is a Hillary voting fag, no way he'd do anything cool.

this

Aren't libs big on crypto though

Why would amazon ever accept crypto?

It's much easier to buy a gift card or pay with your credit card.

Amazon requires a real name & shipping address.

They don't care about your privacy.

There is no real point of paying for shit on Amazon with crypto when you need to give your real information and address.

nah they're big on sucking the gubbermint's dick for more redistributed sheckels.

think he might of been saying piece of shit rather than proof of stake lol

They were saying on the slack that they would try expedias implementation of payment receipt or something like that

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

jew banks our of their fees.
would make more sense to use ETH tho

also bullshit rumor

bitcoin to 1000000 if so

we are going to have daily amazon threads arent we, god Veeky Forums is so stupid

I heard they decided they were only going to accept moon coin

wait for ebay to accept it.amazon is junk.

So bitcoin dip in october when this doesn't happen?

Well 1st of all, if Amazon wants in on the crypto stuff they will just issue their own coin. If you are an amazon user they actually have amazon coins ( pic related ). Second why would they chose to use a coin that's still so volatile - the crypto market is so ripe to make money off of it, because it's noman's land atm. No big company, that's in retail will go anywhere close to something like that. Amazon has the server power to have it's own cryptochain if they want to.
Don't get me started on ebay - it's beyond me how this stuff still exists. The market is so ready for an ebay 2.0 project, but there is no sight of it on the horizon ...
And I am asking you /biz - I am sure a lot of you are into ecommerce, IM, services and so on. Why don't you sell your stuff for bitcoins, eth, etc ... ? This way you will actually create some usefulness for a technology you love so much and trade so well(?).
I have my own ecommerce and I accept bitcoins, soon to start accepting eth as well. I've made over 20 sales ( since last year ) that have been paid with btc :)

>Amazon has the server power to have it's own cryptochain if they want to.
>centralized cryptocurrency
What an amazing concept.

Why would a cryptochain need to be decentralized and shared between its users? It could very well be owned by big companies with server power - it would have the benefits of cryptochain, but also it will be fast and much more scalable - something that's missing from every crypto network right now.
And we all so much love the word decentralization - it means that the btc is free and rational and shared . And also 80% of it is mined in China :) What happens if the chinks stop mining it ? How many transactions a second will then be possible ?
The fastest cryptochains atm can handle what 10-15 tranasctions a second ? Amazon does 600 sells / second - how will that work with a slow cryptochain ?
There are ways for sure - offchain transactions and so on ... but again no big company will go near a technology that's volatile and not proven. Or if they like the technology they just buy it or develop their own.