reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/71y2u4/the_news_delusion/
twitter.com/omise_go/status/900346832240361472
twitter.com/GenOust11/status/900348440407937024
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

becuz it's shit. literally.

omg cucks btfo

>TFW all in at 13.30.

Veeky Forums THESE BAGS ARE HEAVY

Still narrowly in the green. I've been considering switching my bags to something with more definite news, but I'm scared of missing the Sept announcement. So I guess I'm just gonna sit on my bags for a while.

Meh, 7 more days. I would resist a little bit more if were you, user.

Sell now and move on before it does the same thing NEO did. You'll never make it if you get attached to these pieces of shit.

Dude, if you have the chance to let go with minimal loss, do it. There is no September news, this coin is done for. You are better of investing it in other coins.

I thought the news was that it was Thailand entrepreneur company of the year?

Think about it. Boat noodles, lady boys, and their writing system is based on the cursive letter N run this country. Sell and take your losses and regain in another coin that will make money.

I'm on a train to Kyoto right now so I might lose signal but wanted to warn my bizbros. I just got off the phone with an OMG team member and there is some bad news coming soon I mean Bad News. A whale is selling bit by bit and the price is going to slowly bleed down to about 150k before coming back up. I suggest selling now and buying the deep. Good luck bros.

If i sell the price will instantly go to 300k sats.

Cool story

Great, just got 100k

this story again.. saw it some days ago xD

please sell

This "news" better be worth it... or else im gonna kms

The same guy tried to sell that bs story about getting off the phone with omg and it going to 150 two days ago. I'm not trying to give advise, who knows it might go down to 150 but don't listen to that anons bs. Use your brain and some research to figure out the best move. Don't listen to bs.

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/71y2u4/the_news_delusion/

>reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/71y2u4/the_news_delusion/

>account made 23 hours ago
guess you don't believe yourself enough to put your actual account out there

????

Nice fud loser. Maybe make up another story this time, dont use the same one everytime

Just started

>people actually bought above $2

LOL

The train to Kyoto meme is getting old

>little happened in a month besides the announcement of dozens of merchant agreements and being deliberately shown by the Thai government as receiving an award they probably made up just for the sake of giving Omise notoriety
>I'm going to sell a coin with literally fucking Buterin, Poon, Wood, Kwan and Zamfir attached, which has fucking exclusive access to Plasma technology and an existing business in an exploding market

Look I realize that this board is largely populated by 20 year olds playing with their summer job money. But if you FUCKING SELL THIS COIN YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RETARDED.

There is no altcoin that is even 10% as legitimate as omg. They're literally all destined to fail because they're run by retards.

TRUST IN AUTISM

reddit account age =/= valid rebuttal

On Reddit that actually is a valid criticism.

But regardless, that post is fucking wrong. They DID hype a September announcement, VERY explicitly. They very clearly said a SINGULAR piece of major information was being dropped in September.

And so far it really hasn't happened. I say this as major OMG holder. It's been a little disappointing and if nothing happens by months end they probably should reevaluate their hype tactics. Regardless it's still an incredible coin that is highly likely to moon. NO other altcoin is nearly as promising

gee maybe you shouldn't invest in a coin whose developers hype it up and then don't deliver, almost like a bunch of scammers.

>St. Vitalik is a scammer
It's like you want to be thrown in the oven

Proof of the claim? Where is this confirmation of a singular piece of major information?

twitter.com/omise_go/status/900346832240361472

twitter.com/GenOust11/status/900348440407937024

There are probably more. But a lot of hints were given in mid-late August

Btw that second one was retweeted by Jun if that didn't show up

be patient. They do kinda shill/hype the news but they dont seem like the type that wont deliver.

OMG is solid as fuck. I really believe the price would be higher but the whales keep it down. This along with the recent BTC FUD and china ban is fucking things up.

You'll have to dig up some of their twitter replies.

Once plasma is up and running we are going to be flying higher than bitcoin. Not selling till 2020

There's been a bunch of news that could easily correlate to *the* news, as so dubbed by Jun. All, already in September.

It boggles the mind how people truly believe that they are going to release a saving grace.

Nothing that has happened in September is bigger than McDonalds

And official sources in their Slack; crs the moderator confirmed September was not be bigger than the McDonalds announcement.

I feel for you guys as this companies has poor communication. You can't even join their Slack anymore (yes I understand they are migrating).

hot

>feels sorry that he isn't on the gravy train.

And you have the audacity to ask me for hand outs?

Hand outs, what are you talking about?