Dead Cat Bounce is over

Crash is imminent. Pull out of crypto now and your gains will be saved.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=manxPVTLth8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post something other than anime to support your claims

Winter is coming

The old shake the ripe fruit from the tree trick.

Incoming crash!

If crypto crashes I'll end up a wagecuck no matter what. It gave me the possibility of escape, so if it implodes I'd rather just kill myself. Not even bothering to withdraw.

The fact that Veeky Forums think it's going to crash means I'm going all in.

When was the last time biz was right about anything?

You shouldn't kill yourself.

>When was the last time biz was right about anything?
Never. Idiots here believe that Amazon will accept Bitcoin payments. It's just fake news.

only /pol/ is always right

Right in the feels.
My obsession with crypto is killing me on the inside. We all want this escape, but only a few who pick the right trains to board will get it.

How can it be a dead cat when we are at the floor? You need a bounce for a dead cat.

You'll regret this.

dead cat bounce from what??? the dip two weeks ago?
do you even know what a dead cat bounce is??

sweet just sold 100k

One more bounce after this one. Then moon misson.
tdlr : i have no idea

Your semitic anger only makes me harder

Do you feel it too

1000 hours in ms paint

I genuinely think theres gonna be another crash that takes it to under 3k....It just kinda feels like its gonna happen.

This crypto meme is going over board and people are actually losing a lot of money.

youtube.com/watch?v=manxPVTLth8

I recognize your efforts, user... .mspaint is life

>That feel when you entered the market solely on faucet dust and a few weeks of no sleep and at this point it's still all monopoly money and yet all profit...

i know that fuckin feel all too well holy shit, i did not ask for this

The sole reason for the crash was chinese FUD, now the fud has been dispelled, yes they banned exchange but who gives a fuck, Korea is quickly moving in and there is plenty of new players in the game, china was only 10% of the market, which caused the massive crash, now it's recovering, at least ETH is going to be 300 in the next couple days, BTC, well BTC is tied to it's chinese overlords who will continue to dump amids fears of goerment seizure.

>The sole reason for the crash was chinese FUD, now the fud has been dispelled
No FUDs, the news is legit. Amazon accepting Btcoins? Never.

bear volume is still increasing, channel resistance has held on 4 points now, the channel is very much showing further decrease in price

Good night, sweet prince.

I'm 2/3s in fiat and 100% hard...lets do this.