He didn't buy the obvious whale FUD accumulation dip on LINK

>He didn't buy the obvious whale FUD accumulation dip on LINK.

It's like you WANT to be poor!

I was part of the FUD team. Was able to get about 120k LINK before the take off. Wanted more but I'm fine with this much

FUDing this shit was like a full time job god damn those hands were hard to shake. I really did think we could push it to ICO price but oh well. I'm team LINK now.

Me too user, felt good watching people slowly lose control of their own rationale with simple FUD tactics, I managed to pick some up at 0.00047, I was hoping for ICO but this is okay.

120k LINK will be like half a mil maybe 1 million USD in 2 years.

fuck you I'm hodling since presale and seeing the price drops almost gave me a slow heart attack

itt delusional bagholders

tfw seasoned crypto pro, and fud bounces right off of me

>its o-okay that its trading like a dead fish, its only because i made a couple fud posts on Veeky Forums.. thats all.. the extra bags i loaded up on wont hurt me..

Try keep up sperglord

Me too I had the biggest link fud thread going yesterday with over 140 replies, feels good knowing we helped shake those ico fags to sell for a pathetic 50% profit lmfao they are going to kill themselves by October

good job user. i fucked around in that thread for quite a while

This. I wonder how many linkcucks are gonna kill themselves watching it slip down and down..

Haha it's gonna keep going down. It's a pretty pathetic concept and idea. No chance it's worth anywhere near 35 million let alone a lot more than that.

fud stage is over, m8. we shilling now.

>Many coins with worse fundamentals and team
>Still picks on LINK

Really makes one think, are you sad you missed out on ICO 0.00038 and selling at 0.0007?

LINK is going to marinate on ED for a while, but you still missed an easy x2 by not buying the ICO, feels bad man.

>the biggest link fud thread going yesterday with over 140 replies
wow man that was totally the reason its worth nothing.. not because its actually worthless!

probably none. they've deluded themselves into thinking they're in control.

Kek
Kept a solid hand the whole time
Nice fud guys and lets laugh at the dumpers while we prepare for blastoff

Fuck you faggots that sold
Kek

Trying to get his bags back
KekKekKek

I sold at 2x you dumb linkies. You on the other hand are just gonna watch your profits wither away, "m-muh sibos!", "m-muh 100x ;_;".

I bought LINK after the ICO at the price it is now. I gained and lost nothing so I feel cheated

never bought into this over shilled scam
im happy watching the shit show :^)

protip: if something shilled on biz has rabid fanboys, avoid

Why you butthutt user? just buy, we aren't getting any lower than this.
We had a day vitalik tweeted that it was overvalued and 24hours of solid fud on slack, Veeky Forums, plebbit ect and we still couldn't even drag it down to ICO price.

It's important not to stay salty here, you still have a chance to buy very close to the bottom, you will still make it. Don't hurt yourself in a years time when you realise you had a chance to buy under 1 dollar link and you were too stubborn because we all know you'll just fomo buy later anyway

already had 150k but due the fud i picked up 10k more at 455 thanks idiots. thanks vitalik but no thanks