Did vikings really like to let their slaves fuck their wives?

Did vikings really like to let their slaves fuck their wives?

youtube.com/watch?v=y3mHXS-esEA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L1yWH6QSP4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's in Germanic nature to be cuckolds.

yes, just like their swedish descendants.

There is literally nothing with being a cuckold.

Viking slaves were mostly Germanic though so it's not as cuck as it initially sounds.

Spartans were into cuckolding as well. Husbands allowed young fit men to impregnate their wives.

only if you think denzel washington is a nordiiic descent and you loveeee abc news witttttt gutman live in las vegggas. youd be killed in 1 fucking minute with a hammer to the skull for fucking a vikings wife

No, it's bs.
Saying you banged someone's wife is the biggest invitation to brain surgery via axe you could ever do.
In fact, one viking captured an irish couple, and fucked BOTH of them to show who's in charge.

modern swedes are domesticated puppies compared the the viscous wolves that were the bloodthirsty killers who conquered the british isles and discovered america

>it's not THAT bad
m8
99% of viking slaves were Celtic or Slavic
>vikings used hammers

The point of this scene is that this Viking wanted to make priest sin, not to make him fuck his wife because he is a cuckold... obviously.

>conquered the british isles
Danes
>discovered america
Danish Norwegians

Swedes did none of those things. Norwegians and Danes did.

But Swedes did their drang nach sudosten and created Russia... obviously just to get cucked by the Slavs later...

Is Vikings a period-accurate show?

This. It's humbling to see your wife be fucked in ways you never could. Especially if they are ripped and well endowed. Historically speaking, this is how humans got through relationships. Ever since cuckolding has gone out of fashion, divorce rates are skyrocketing. I'm German, and to make up for the sins of my people, my wife will fuck some strong man from a country we have historically brutalized every year or so. Last year we went to Poland and she had sex with this tall, shredded Slavic man. This year we are going to Israel and she's gonna get her brains fucked out by some descendant of Holocaust survivors.

>This. It's humbling to see your wife be fucked in ways you never could. Especially if they are ripped and well endowed. Historically speaking, this is how humans got through relationships. Ever since cuckolding has gone out of fashion, divorce rates are skyrocketing. I'm German, and to make up for the sins of my people, my wife will fuck some strong man from a country we have historically brutalized every year or so. Last year we went to Poland and she had sex with this tall, shredded Slavic man. This year we are going to Israel and she's gonna get her brains fucked out by some descendant of Holocaust survivors.
Good story, I'll use it as a pasta to troll krauts...

Fake news. Germans like the slave Tyrker who discovered berries in Vinland were the majority.

>99% of viking slaves were Celtic or Slavic
Not true.

you are fucked up. dude wow. is it really thet destroyed in germany you turned to that?

Isn't the priest in this scene supposed to be Celtic?

anti-swedish meme. a lot of sveinger gather in denmark to participate in the raids against england. it's merely a Veeky Forums meme that sawedes were never a meme at all to reinforce the meme that swedes are cucks

They were mostly Slavs and Celts actually.

I didn't "turn" to it. It's just natural. Women have since antiquity wanted men who were bigger, especially when it comes to size because they want to pass on these traits to their sons. The truth is, while my marriage is strong and I die with 3 German kids, you'll be miserable and divorced with no children. In this hook-up age, pretty much every women has been with a guy bigger than their current man. Women are just like their ancestors, they want the stronger man and bigger man and if you want your marriage to last you should let them have it.

Barbarians (think Scythians) were more free love kind of people, so it might have some basis.

and anglo-saxons, franks, frisians, germans and balts

>people responding to your cuckold fantasy
Have a (You) and get outta here.

>alll people east and nortjh pf greece are scethian
are you from old age?

Veeky Forums hates Germany. More news at 10.

Pretty sure that scene was about "lmao this guy is so prude and modest, let's mock him about it".

This,

But Veeky Forums hates the Nordics, so they interpretate it as "LOL KEKS"

Only Swedish Vikings

Veeky Forums hates everything that isn't a french communist muslim

Anglo-Saxons and Franks are more Celtic than Germanic. Balts are Slavs.

>Anglo-Saxons and Franks are more Celtic than Germanic

hollywood is a bunch of weinsteens, basically. everything they touch turns to debouched-yet-awkward garbage

>balts are slavs
>messicans are eskimos
>durr lemme tell ya about history

youtube.com/watch?v=L1yWH6QSP4k
The absolute state of the German race

Hurrr I too am a boeotian retard who read the works of a man named Plutarch that lived 500~ later and talked a lot of shit

>t. nordic defense force
It's true, modern day Scandinavians are as much Celtic and Slavic as they are Germanic. The true heartland of the Germanic peoples lies in central Germany and Northern Switzerland.
>this is what cuckolds tell themselves

Did the vikings even raid Germany? I thought the impoverished German Ulfhedin farmer was still harder than the cuckold housecarl?

>Did vikings really like to let their slaves fuck their wives?
Where do you even get this if Vikings didn't write anything down?

You are completely retarded and everything in your post is the opposite of the truth.

The usual Veeky Forums sources (/pol/, vidya, series)

>The true heartland of the Germanic peoples lies in central Germany and Northern Switzerland.
Nope, too Celtic influenced.

Their "wives" are slaves themselves.

That map is a pile of shit.

damn... my almonds are activating

...because?

>yes, just like their swedish descendants.

Because it's not based on actual research just the feelings of the author and his lack of historical knowledge. He makes maps that fit his ideology.

They were trying to make a Priest give up his celibacy

[citation needed]

cuckoldry is a purely american mongrel phenomenon

>someone was mad enough to type this up
Come on man, Treblinka was just a prank.

ragnar wanted to fuck athelstan you retard

Omg..
My fucking sides!!
I'm in public transportation giggling like a retard!!

White people are so goddamn creepy.

so what does that mean?

Jewish propaganda

White americans are into cuck shit. Fucking hell.

>Norwegians

Leifr EirĂ­ksson was Icelandic

In the context of the show the priest had been something of an oddity and they have been trying to make him sin so that they can steal the last bit of dignity from him and laugh at him for his miserable state. That and he was english and they wanted to learn more about england so they could go and plunder it some more.

Basic history of the regions, Maciamo isn't any authority on the subject.

No, vikings liked to fuck their slaves instead of their wives. Look at mitochondrial DNA in Iceland, the Faroes and York to see how Viking men spread their seed into Celtic women.

>my wife is fucking another guy but he is the same colour as me so I'm not really that much of a cuckhold

It's literally using yDNA. You could argue maybe he's pinning the wrong trait to that ethno-group but he's not making the map up.