Blockfolio

>Feeling pretty damn comfy..

Doubled my money on POSW since last week, and the only way it's going with it's new dev team, new website, upcoming masternodes, trustless staking, private send and more is UP UP UP

Loving my ARK as well.. What coin should I look into next? Not sure about Sojourn.. Might get some more..
Looking for coins with a way to get some passive income, and with a low marketcap.. Possibly a 100x coin

SOJ was a pajeet pump and dump all along...wouldnt mind that much about a 9 bucks investment tho

>comfy
>holds nothing but alt coins

Thats gross. sage

Wtf are those commas for at the $

Also why the fuck are dots and commas reversed, it looks retarded

I put my SOJ in the web wallet as per Dev's instructions and I can't remember the fucking password. No option for "forgot password" either. There goes my $15.

Walton has huge potential for short term (monday) and long term too.
They will finish to refund the ICO to chinese tomorrow and will give more infos about the exchange situation.
They were silent for past 2 weeks because of this (to make sure everything goes right and avoid any legal trouble with chink gov) but will give news really soon.

Many whales are waiting for the confirmation it'll not be delisted from binance because that would mean huge loss and freeze of coins for weeks/months but will jump on ship the second we get a tweet.
Also many things happened meanwhile.

>big FUD
>low risk (but still some of course)
>huge gains

Do some research on it and why companies using blockchain technology and not just creating a currency will get a big market share in the near future.

We already got a 45% gain those days in anticipation of monday but it's nothing next to the potential if the news are as good as anyone informed expect.

Christ OP, keep gambling, but time to start accumulating in reality

Walton is absolute garbage, have you not soon the cryptobeak video? Kek

Get rich or die trying... I don't give a rats ass about your opinion.

Won't invest my money in a coin that is SO new and with such a high marketcap.. I hate ICO coins.. And I hate ETH tokens. Pure garbage

Why the fuck did you ask then cocksucker

Top dead center Donkey Kong

Lamboland or death.

trusting some no name that would ruin you in 2 weeks if you followed his advice kek

Their own blockchain comes next month, other reason for a pump.
If you looked at the product they're developing, checked the background of the guys and worked yourself in retail or any physical good you'd jump on it instantly.

I never went out of btc since 2014, this is the first time I invest in an alt, and it's a long term hold.

I've got the same feelings with ARK and POSW... Both legit as fuck.
POSW is more a gamble though, however if they pull it off what they plan to do, it's an EASY 100X at this point ;) You are looking at a million dollars in that case, which isn't too bad.. Wish I could buy more ..

Oh STX...

Nice portfolio OP

RDD appears to be a quite a gamble imo. I don't trust those devs

Devs are one pigmentation away from being pajeets

Should I sell TNT for a loss and buy ether? I really don't have anything else in mind to buy. I've lost my faith in TNT

feelin fuckin shit, when did we moon?

How do I get started with this? Downloaded blockfolio (which I had never heard about before this), what coins are worth investing in now? I have about $3k total savings, and considering 3k is pretty much nothing I dont care if I lose it, I just wanna live on the edge anyways (either that or get filthy rich) so I dont mind risky investments

first time on Veeky Forums too

HIS NAME WAS WALTON

thakns

Lamboland or death

kek i have 2500.. hope i'll still make it in the next four years