EtherDelta is shit: How the fuck do I withdraw my ETH from the smartcontract ?

I have enough ETH in the wallet for the txn costs. Still it shows "You tried to send an Ethereum transaction but there was an error.
" fucking error all the time. FML

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/etherdelta
fapcoin.io/ico/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am in the same shithole. Enough ETH for gas too, but just too but transactions right now.

kek
ED just waited for knc to scam yall :>

Just push for GWEI price up. Then i will work. Tried it with 10 GWEI and i am gucci.

Etherdelta is a scam

try rounding up the eth. for example, maybe you're trying to withdraw 2.31 eth. withdraw 2.30

Withdraw a slightly smaller amount of eth

holy fuck why are you people so retarded.
this kazachstanian horse archery board was supposed to be filled with hyper inteligent autist and instead i get these brainlets.
import your private key into MEW and transfer from there you fucking pole smoker.

>Ethereum has 5,000+ pending transactions, and half of them are to EtherDelta. Expect transactions to be delayed/pending for a while.
twitter.com/etherdelta

Why do people use this shit ?

I get that its decentralized and all, but how can you fucking tolerate the shit UI and horrible UX ? On top of that this shit stops working under even moderate loads

EtherDelta is awesome. It keeps the plebs out and nowhere else you can buy new coins this cheap. Look at FAPcoin, on ED right now for 1/10 of the ICO price way before the ICO even ended. Every ERC20 is tradeable, no matter if officially released or not.
But hey, you don't like free money? thats okay.
>stops working under even moderate loads
its the blockchain, not ED.

so you made this shitcoin called FAP ? does it pay me to FAP everytime ?

ah, i thought he was trying to withdraw his eth back into his wallet from etherdelta

you fucking arrogant retard, you can get fuck off here

You got it right, I was asking exactly what you thought I was asking

>so you made this shitcoin called FAP ?
wat? no. i guess the coins on ED are from the bounty program.
ICO price is 1/1400
ED price starts at 1/40000
fapcoin.io/ico/
Not many left, but tradeable. Free money.
You can buy it on ED if you find out how to access coins via smart contract address, no need to spoonfeed you ignorant cunts.

are you part of the team, I have a few questions ?

nope, i just saw it shilled here a few days ago and bought some. ICO ends in five weeks. Even if the price crashes into the abyss of hell it is easy gains as soon it hits a "real" exchange. Smart money in this shitcoin.

Why can't I even make any transactions right now? I know about the 5000+ pending ones, though I always get an error - it says I "have insufficient funds", although I actually do

I've being having this problem but with MetaMask... Ended up being so concerned about not being able to withdraw my precious coins that I used the private key and sent them straight back to the ledger abandoning tonights attempt in the dungeon of Ether-SHIT looking for sweet sweet link, hopefully all this FUD keeps the price low until tomorrow

I don't know what's up, it always worked before until today

Yeah had this problem fuck MetaMask