Which post-Roman Germanic kingdom was the best?

Which post-Roman Germanic kingdom was the best?

None, they were all kr*ut kingdoms

Frankish

>Germanic tribes in Eastern Europe
>Basques in Aquitaine
>Frankish kingdom in the Elbe

*vomit*

The Ostrogoths, because for all intents and purposes, they were Roman in everything but name. If they had been allowed to develop without being stomped by Belisarius, they would have been a true successor to the WRE.

Carolingian or Byzantine

I'm going with the Suevians, they has a peaceful prosperous kingdom and they romanized very quickly

Burgundians and Anglo-Saxons

>Germanic tribes
>Thuringia on lands inhabited by the Slavs
>Basques in Gascony
I bet this map was created by an ameritard

I think the Basques are there because the Vasconians had a kingdom in that area for a short time

All were shit and created cucked states

I wish Celts had conquered the WRE

Pretty sure the Vandals never controlled that much territory.

This. Italy flourished under the Ostrogoths as they were no longer burdened by the time of an opulent imperial court. They were a cosmopolitan tribe who specifically saw themselves as the true successors to Rome

The correct answer.

Celts were cucked by Julius Caesar centuries before the WRE was a thing. They were never as politically organized as the latter day Germanic tribes

Persia

It doesn't change the fact that Germanic and Roman civilizations are inferior compared to Celtic civilization

>530 AD
>Slavs in Central Europe

Vandals or Ostrogoths, because they actually improved thelives of their subjects. Italy and North Africa actually flourished under their rule.

Vandals

They were there already you dumb fucking cunt.