poloniex.com/coinRequest

Just fill it out quick

Other urls found in this thread:

poloniex.com/coinRequest
smartcontract.com/link
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2175467.0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did it yesterday.

God this is too good for ED only. Fortunately I got mine at ICO, because I'm not fucking putting my money into that piece of shit exchange.

no why would I want a shit scam coin on bittrex?

>poloniex.com/coinRequest
>bittrex

>thread about poloniex
>bittrex

It sure is good that retards like you don't buy link and get too rich for yourselves.

Done. Feels like this is the least I can do to get this coin where it belongs and out of the wastelands of pajeetdelta

Meant to quote , I swear!

It belongs to your bags

Speaking about bittrex...will we ever see a new coin on there? I feel like massive gains are impossible without it.

They're just shooting themselves in the foot by not adding new coins anymore. I mean being centralized is not the thing that will kill Bittrex in the long run against decentralized exchanges. It's not adding the coins that the market wants to buy that will.

Bittrex is full of absolute shitcoins compared to actually noteworthy projects like 0x, LINK and Kyber, so it's not like they don't add coins due to the validness of the project. It seems like they've just decided to act out a complete business harakiri by not moving to where the markets want to go.

lets get the ball rollin

From what I've heard they aren't adding new stuff due to SEC apparently having them by the balls...never seen a source for that though.

they just recently added GAS

will be there shortly

interesting...

I believe in the collective power of /biz. Let's do this.

Should post the basic parts of the form filled out here, so anons can do it faster.

this.

Yeah but then they know it's a scam?

Bitcoin talk: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2175467.0

^ I meant that....if we have all the same answers they know we are spamming them

You could be right, I don't use Poloniex so I don't know how they operate.

That's why I said basic parts which can't be different. When you have to actually write a text you can maybe provide some key points but anons will have to write it out themselves.

Cmon lads, if we want to get to lamboland this is the absolute minimum of what we need to do

>poloniex.com/coinRequest
done