Mfw I hold 11k LINK and 100 OMG

>mfw I hold 11k LINK and 100 OMG
>mfw I'm deleting blockfolio and leaving Veeky Forums for a year
>mfw I'll become a millionaire in a year

See ya later losers

kbye

11k? you need to stack up to 100k and you can retire after a year, but with 11k, you cannot even buy 1 lambo. wtf. don't. just don't

>implying you're not just one of the millions of suckers that got duped into pouring money into the great ICO bubble of 2017
>implying any of your shitcoins will ever get close to their ATH again let alone surpass it
should've read some books before investing your allowance into these things

Who says I want to retire?

lmao stay salty no coiner boomer shit

>being stupid on the internet
>missing out on making massive gains in the upcoming month

KEKd

>Invest in Amazon.com in 2000
>implying you're not just one of the millions of suckers that got duped into pouring money into the great .com bubble of 2002
>implying any of your shitbusinesses will ever get close to their ath again let alone surpass it

Nice pajeet budget OP, you'll be pov in 1.5 years.

I started out with only 0.08 BTC now I have 0.8

i-is 40k LINK enough to make it?

My point exactly, you need to be putting in around 4btc into link

Try 400k.

I don't have that kind of cash. I don't wanna sell my car for LINK

Yeah, so your post is redundant and your not going to make it.

If it hits 10 dollars, I have 110k dollars which is like a fortune in my country. I'll be fine

So you are a pajeet

no I'm not

Your car is worth around 4 BTC, but 100k is a fortune. How does that work?

I could buy 360k more....but i'd have to use half of my savings, should I do it?

What country are you from?

Can you lose it?

My car is worth 5 BTC actually.

Turkey

Just what I thought, you are a pajeet. Goodluck in that shit hole, say hello to Erdogan for me.

Don't let your dreams be dreams.

Technically yes, it would suck a lot though. Should've done it when I had the chance during the presale, but I decided to play it safe with 12 ETH. I wasn't 100% sure the pooling thing wasn't going to fuck me over.

>implying my goal isn't raising 300k euros and buying a malta citizenship

goodluck bro, I hope you make it.

I would only put maybe 10-15% of your savings, even then that's a lot to put into one shitcoin. 50% of your money is insane, no one can afford to lose 1/2 of their savings betting on internet money.

Thanks man, I hope you do too. I already have a decent paying job by turkish standards so I'm saving up from that, anything extra from cyrpto is a bonus.

True, I feel like this has a pretty good chance of becoming huge though. If it gets anywhere near the market cap of its competitor, ripple, that would be amazing.

see you tomorrow