Zheng He

Tell me about him. He seems insane

He had no donger
He was also a Muslim

he had a dick, just no balls

Chinese style castration involves cutting off everything, not just your balls.

bump

He discovered America.

WE

lot of good it did him and China if he did

he wasn't just Chinese. he had Mongol, Turkic and possibly Arab decent.

he also constructed the largest ships ever built at the time, and they where far more sophisticated then their European counterparts at the time.

pic related is a comparison of the largest ship compared to Columbuse's Santa MarĂ­a.

chinks at this time in many ways where way ahead of Europe.

chinks have been more advanced than Europeans until the modern / industrial er

not really, like i said in a lot of ways they where but in other ways they weren't.
although the song dynasty was undeniable much more advanced then medieval Europe.

the decline of Chinese civilization occurred when the Qing dynasty rose to power.

the d

is probably more realistic than , pretty sure there is no hull that could support 's colossal rigging

Qing was a normal part of Chinese history. What's not normal was the western nations taking advantage during the transition.

i have to disagree the Qing(Manchu) where foreign invaders.

after the collapse of the Ming dynasty, Chinese civilization stagnated.

Lot of good for a hired gun

>more advanced

Hey, Zheng He. What'd you find out there?

Mighty Huan Di, the world is filled unimaginable wealth, diversity, and ideas. We could take the best of them and create an Empire that would cover all the known world. We just need-

That's cool, imma just burn the whole fuckin fleet to the ground.

What?

Yep. Send out the message to all the provinces. Bonfire at my place tonight

... as you wish, magnificent Huan Di

What is wrong with the chinese?

Why are his pecs so polygonal?

Ming dynasty stagnated soon after driving out the Mongols.

The Ptolemaic Empire and Syracuse created ships roughly this big (420 ft, and 360 feet respectively). They weren't used much past prestige vessels since they were incredibly impractical. And we are talking about 200 bc that they made these. Stop being delusional in thinking the Chinese were advanced.

In what way, outside of sheer size, would this be better than a European ship circa 1420?

Junks had watertight compartments, and most European ships of the early 1400's didn't have them.

The virgin treasure ship
>impractically huge to make up for tiny dicks
>looks like a box

The chad carrack
>aerodynamic
>actually aesthetically pleasing
>discovered America

>Junks had watertight compartments, and most European ships of the early 1400's didn't have them.

Wooden European ships never had bulkheads, they really wouldn't start doing that until the industrial age and all steel construction. When doors were cons

Partly because said bulkheads in junks had no doors and therefore required deck entry for every separate compartment, partly because said bulkheads made deploying shipborne artillery a pain in the arse.

*When watertight doors were constructed and artillery had moved on from broadside smoothbores.