LINK future millionaire club

Who here ready to get filthy rich from LINK? SWIFT performs 26.52 million network transactions PER DAY. And they are still growing.
source
> swift.com/about-us/swift-fin-traffic-figures

With their partnership with ChainLink aka SmartContract confirmed and with SWIFT and 32 banks including Wells Fargo testing blockchain tech, ChainLink is going to be make you ungodly wealthy if you are hodling a decent amount.

Congratulations to you if you were smart enough to invest in LINK

Other urls found in this thread:

poloniex.com/coinRequest
swift.com/about-us/swift-fin-traffic-figures
bankingtech.com/595652/sibos-2016-innotribe-industry-challenge-results/
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/
americanbanker.com/news/the-race-to-connect-smart-contracts-to-the-real-world
gartner.com/doc/3698947/cool-vendors-blockchain-applications-
the-blockchain.com/2017/08/22/smartcontract-com-used-swift-announces-technical-leaders-advisors-launches-chainlink-connect-smart-contracts-off-chain-data-payments/
venturebeat.com/2017/09/20/chainlink-raises-32-million-to-connect-blockchains-with-external-data/
youtube.com/watch?v=EjcjPaVADa8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_for_Worldwide_Interbank_Financial_Telecommunication#Standards
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>mfw in 10 years people will refer to me as 'that man that invested in chainlink'

indeed OP. unimaginable wealth will be ours withink a month

/comfy/

It literally says on chainlink website they literally designed SWIFT smart oracles. The node operators that verify transactions are paid
...in motherfucking LINK!!

I know, feels good getting in on the ground floor with future tech. I don't even care about the memes and the FUD, mouth breathers on Veeky Forums cannot stop this tech and this company from advancing, and they are certainly not bigger than the execs who will be present at sibos.

so fucking stoked

Looks like whoever is doing that FUD campaign finished accumulating, and now theyre switching to FOMO campaign.

Thank god, those were getting so annoying.

exchanges fucking when??? I'm getting impenitent

NOOOO
SELL THIS SHITCOIN

Whats a good price estimate for end of october?

in eth

Need to accumulate but not buying off ed

PLEASE BE TRUE, I only have 13k Link but I want to make it so bad ffs

Why do you guys always speak in sat and eth or whatever instead of just dollars. Why make it so hard?

Realistically, how much are you guys expecting this to pump? I only put 2 ETH in, but I plan on selling stuff on craigslist and ebay to buy some more

>mfw 98k LINK

Because the goal of cyrpto is accumulate more btc and in some cases eth.

ohh normie spotted

Why are you clinging so tightly to your dying fiat?

1 Link = 0.004 ETH

Because it gives me a better idea of what I can buy with the profit.

Because realistically, SAT and ETH matter more than dollars. If you coin goes down down in sat, but bitcoin skyrockets, technically you went up in dollars. But it's misleading, since bitcoin would be ready to crash.

Always focus on accumulating sats.

Sats>Fiat kiddo. If you gain fiat by losing sats you are doing it wrong

l will buy link when l see first pink wojaks thhreads

If you faggots haven't done so, send in the coin request form on polo for link so we can get this shit the fuck out of Pajeetdelta.

poloniex.com/coinRequest

KEK, HERE YOU GO SENPAI:

YOU ARE THE MAN WHO INVESTED IN CHAIN LINK

You don't even have to invest in link. Become a node operator and get paid in LINK and trade that shit for BTC or ETH

How do you become a node operator?

I think you need a million trillion quintillion links

fuck that is a dank meme
saved

WRONG
you need exactly 0 LINK to run a node
However, the more LINK you posses the more likely it will be that someone uses your node, the more trusted your node is.
If someone uses your node, you will be paid in LINK

swift.com/about-us/swift-fin-traffic-figures

Look at the fin traffic, right after the conference it starts mooning up.

3 companies won SWIFTs Sibos Innotribe startup award to implement emerging securities technology.

Only one of these companies is showcasing the tech and project they won their contract for. One of the companies that won considered what Sergey is doing a pie in the sky dream for Blockchain.

The demonstration at Sibos will show the phase 1 implementation of SmartContrat's middleware on SWIFT compliant data and messages. We are waiting for what phase 2 is. If phase 2 goal is mainstream adoption by SWIFT participants, there will be no upper bound.

It is true, it is just how much is the truth worth.

I got 15K, am I gonna make it lads? It's all I could afford :)

yes, each LINK will be worth 10 BTC very soon. enjoy being richer than bill gates.

Hey there, LINKies. I was FUDder in chief these last few days. Was able to accumulate about 200k LINK during that time and have officially switched sides.

Shaking those week hands was just too easy.SIBOS here we come

what is a decent amount?

i have 6500? don't want to be rich rich yet but if i can make this about 100K then i'm started and i can invest in everything i trust in without worrys so that would be a juge upper for me

is that possible?

thank you, based fudder

Turning 6500 LINK to 100000 USD?

user, it would require almost 5.5 billion USD market cap if we stay at the token numbers at 350 million.

Do I believe? Sure why not. None of us would be putting money into BTC/ETH or what ever if we didn't believe, but we know your weak bitch ass hands will sell way before that anyway.

Thanks Fellow Link Marine!

We made it

Assuming circulating supply is kept as 350m on cryptocap, 5.5b MC shouldnt be difficult after SWIFT adoption. ripple is not even being used and it's 6.7b.

did someone fatfinger the price on ED, or did the price go up?

>See that guy? He bought LINK when it was 10 fucking cents.
>Damn. Anyway, gotta go sign off on my Smart Oracle for my new car.

SWIFT is treating this as a curiosity and the way it attracts speculators like flies to shit is a detriment in their eyes.

Fat finger. Bought 900 for 4 ETH. Then some other cuck bought 5 for the same price LUL

>coordinated fuding to the extreme
>people who weren't in the ico getting caught up in the middle
>see all the drama and confusion
>want nothing to do with it
>there are always more opportunities
>in a week ico holders end up dumping on each other instead because no new money want's to enter the market

tfw you fud so hard you cut the life of your coin short

Curiosity would be giving them the award in 2016.

Curiosity is when Ripple tries to square up and SWIFT wondering what is going on.

There is the chance this is the nuclear option SWIFT is doing to crush Ripple.

It isn't curiosity anymore. The world knows what blockchain technology represents.

How come it is below ico price then?

Actually, Smartcontract/Chainlink won the "Industry Challenge", they beat out the other competitors and SWIFT is now their paying customer.

Also, Ripple has beef with SWIFT, so SWIFT is going to be shilling the fuck out of Chainlink to destroy Ripple.

Anyone got a link/source on the swift thing?, thats not just a rumour from Sergei, something from swift themselves?

This.

Proof or you're a shitcoin

It was below ICO price even during the ICO.

Actually if you check my fucking trips I am not fucking wrong

They had two other competitors that won the challenge with them

They are the only ones bringing their product to guide SWIFT to the new tech frontier

bankingtech.com/595652/sibos-2016-innotribe-industry-challenge-results/

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry

Here. Remember that the S in SIBOS stands for SWIFT, they organize the conference.
So this is straight from the horse's mouth.

You two are such dumb niggers it is astounding

coindesk.com/swift-completes-blockchain-smart-contracts-trial/

americanbanker.com/news/the-race-to-connect-smart-contracts-to-the-real-world

gartner.com/doc/3698947/cool-vendors-blockchain-applications-

the-blockchain.com/2017/08/22/smartcontract-com-used-swift-announces-technical-leaders-advisors-launches-chainlink-connect-smart-contracts-off-chain-data-payments/

venturebeat.com/2017/09/20/chainlink-raises-32-million-to-connect-blockchains-with-external-data/

Did it seriously just go up 909% or is etherdelta and blockfolio being a piece of shit

>September 2016
yeah, Smartcontract/Chainlink won that contest.

See the link in It literally states that Smartcontract/Chainlink is the Industry Challenge winner.

>what is jokes

Are you fucking retarded

>Three start-ups won the challenge to introduce blockchain to the securities sector: SmartContract, Rise and Coin Sciences.

Only Sergey and SmartContract has a proof of concept good enough to be actually implemented

Even their competing challenge winners stated that what Sergey is trying to do is unlikely until now

>won an award
>one of several companies Swift is interested in
Why the fuck do you go on the internet and shill

fair enough, might buy a little then

Feels good

Are YOU fucking retarded?

Where does it say that contest winners are going to be fully integrated into Swift and have a full fledged partnership?

Just because your shitcoin is slightly better than other shitcoins doesn't mean you're going to the moon with the help of major institutions

I don't know because if you fucking retards actually had any talent besides holding bags, you would realize that among the winners of their challenge and among the players that SWIFT is interested in, ChainLink/SmartContract is the furthest along and is doing the only demo/presentation at their conference that deals with what they are working with which essentially gives them the first mover advantage and a fucking mile long head start among their competitors within SWIFT and anyone looking to get adopted?

>As DLTs mature, it is becoming increasingly clear that no single platform will replace a significant end-to-end financial business process in one step. Rather it seems increasingly likely that DLT will work with other automation technologies, including messaging and APIs. In this session we hear how the 2016 Innotribe Industry Challenge winner proposes to bridge DLT platforms with ISO 20022-compliant SWIFT messaging. SmartContract.com will present a live demo of a Proof of Concept where a DLT platform manages ISO 20022-compliant bond instruments, while an ISO 20022-aware Smart Oracle settles coupon payments off-ledger through ISO 20022 payment messages over SWIFT.

youtube.com/watch?v=EjcjPaVADa8

It is almost like everything is coming to a boiling point

Hmmm

See
Literally all just speculation. And it's even worse than most speculation in altcoins. This is another layer of speculation.

You're putting so much emphasis behind the Swift partnership that literally has no evidence beyond being involved in some competition that went well.

So what? Who cares if Link does 80% of what Swift is looking for well. If they aren't perfect for Swift they'll just find something to do themselves.

Altcoins are speculative enough I'm not going to waste money on things that might only be valuable if they get the backing of a major interbank institution when they're only a fucking startup and had a nice science project once.

This market is full of idiots

So you just invest in shitcoins that have no actual value besides what they can promise you in chicken nugget sized white paper and road maps with interactive graphics

Stay poor user

how about investing in the conglomerated Money Skeleton projects?

>Literally all just speculation.
lol

The tech has the potential to change the way the business and financial world do and record transactions, and has backing from SWIFT.

So a working product with tremendous use cases and backing from THE premier finance communications network.

If anything, this is one of the surest things currently around in all of crypto.
Even more so because it's so geared towards the non-crypto world of finance and business, with such a low threshold.

>has backing from SWIFT
again, tell me EXACTLY what this means.

>muh, the teacher liked my poster at the science fair!
that's literally what happened. what the fuck are you smoking. you're not being integrated into SWIFT you fucking retard.

Oh my god.

READ the official link here from SIBOS:

>SmartContract.com will present a live demo of a Proof of Concept where a DLT platform manages ISO 20022-compliant bond instruments
>while an ISO 20022-aware Smart Oracle settles coupon payments off-ledger through ISO 20022 payment messages over SWIFT.

So if you're not immediately aware, these are TWO specific examples of use cases with direct SWIFT integration that are going to be demonstrated at SIBOS.

If you aren't paying attention, now is the time to wake up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Society_for_Worldwide_Interbank_Financial_Telecommunication#Standards

>s-s-see? we did it teacher!
Use cases are nice. But you know what actually matters?

A FUCKING PARTNERSHIP. And that is nowhere. All that has happened is a SHOWCASE WENT WELL.

And you literally fucking think SWIFT is going to fully integrate a startup that nobody ever heard of 3 months ago into all of their communications.

Ever think SWIFT creates these science fairs as a way of doing R&D for their own purposes? You really think they NEED the support of a startup?

Why not just make a blockchain application themselves that does what Link does, but better?

>that's the reason they created the science fair you dumb fucking kike

You are literally whining about being EARLY here, you know that right?

If/when an actual full-blown partnership with full-blown integration would have LINK at 20 bucks a pop MINIMUM (ask me why I said 20 bucks specifically).

Get on your bony knees NOW and thank the gods that you are aware of this project RIGHT NOW.
Jesus O'Christ get your head out of your ass.

out assistants use esign or cudasign along with encrypted emails why do we need bitcoin currency to do this, this technology is not practical yet and has no time table for wide scale adoption

>SWIFT is going to just give away a huge portion of their communications to some random startup
The problem is that's completely unbelievable.

why did you say buck?

Compared to Bitcoin hitting 5000 dollars several years ago or some starving autistic child shilling his Ethereum ICO for less then pennies and it becoming being a major competitor?

What major institution made Ethereum a fully integrated and critical part of their primary operations?

He's right, $20 isn't some pipe dream if ripple has 7.6b MC.

SWIFT are giving up nothing.
They are spearheading the mainstream adoption of crypto tech.

DING DING DING
LINK at $20 would put it at the Ripple market cap. Considering Chainlink does so much more, is decentralized, has a much lower threshold for old-world finance, and has backing from SWIFT, replacing Ripple is a very achievable reality in the medium term.

Smart contracts would simplify traditional financial transactions and records immensely, and render them a lot more trustless.

None, and yet we are at 300 dollars?

>Not owning 100k LINK if you can easily afford to.

The ripple dream will be only a dream. Chainlink will be a big player, when they srly partner with Swift and get some adoption and the live demo also reached the eypectations, but sorry, it will never reach (((their))) coin backed by (((them)))

>Chainlink will be a big player, when they srly partner with Swift
Not a single crypto out there has a partnership with anything close to Swift, and they seem to be doing just fine.
Swift is just the icing on the cake.

Also, Ripple has been instigating beef with SWIFT, so chances are that SWIFT will shill Chainlink into the stratosphere to crush Ripple.

It's always been under its ICO price

>some cases eth
no

>seriously expecting ethereum can handle billions and billions of worldwide transactions between banks

full retard

found the normie. back to /r/eddit you go.

What mobile apps are best for purchasing eth then link? My computer took a shit.

explain to me who needs SWIFT when the world switches to crypto?
in case of fiat to crypto and vice versa there are smaller systems already in place, for example SEPA in eurozone or simple IRL cash tx's

pretty hard! since it's only on etherdelta and if you do it on mobile then your chance of fattfingering is juge

Best one yet

I only hold a small amount of Link but shit, this picture makes me want to get more

not anymore. there are dozens of other viable coins you can accumulate.

Yeah I know, fucking ED, I'll just go buy a cheap laptop for transactions.

I seriously doubt the longevity of anything that doesn't make top 10 or even top 5

>actually believing this

In less than a month of browsing Veeky Forums I've come to a point where I just see fiat as another shitcoin.