Should I go all in on DOGE

Selling some alts to rebuy at a lower cost. Doge is already at or near its historic bottom, and I'd rather not hodl bitcoin thats been crashing lately. Is DOGE safe?

>not buying link

What's so good about link?

>Doge is already at or near its historic bottom

ask yourself: why is it that low? and why should it go up again? do they have new tech, a partnertship, anything? or are you right about to buy some really, really heavy bags?

Make more money mining it.

You don't want to hold bitcoin because it's crashing lately, but you want to buy dogecoin because it's crashing lately?

Doge will pump again in two years.

If you can wait that long it's a good buy.

Doge at this low is a secure 2x - 2,5x in less than a month.

Good luck OP. You will ride eternal shiny and chrome

kek, ye, go all in

was thinking about doge too, but went golem instead

They have a partnership with pets.com

looks a bit head and shoulders on the latest bounce it has just had, I'm going to wait for it to fall back again then buy and wait for the pump

I went all in. This is an easy profit

see you at 15 sats :^)

this, it looks like it's going to move downwards. I'm buying at 21 though

The buy already happened. The signal is still a buy and will continue for weeks

yes

Doge is a meme and will pump for no reason at all

still 4x of historic bottom

The block reward got really reduced also so now its just going to go up because its pretty difficult to mine now. The ones in circulation will appreciate, doge is a non premined coin like litecoin and bitcoin and is among the most time tested cryptos. Would you really bet against doge at 25 sats?

im waiting for 17 sats

Dont hold your breath, while bitcoin plummets the corresponding satoshi value of Doge will precipitously rise, probably two weeks for 2.5x

1 mil doge = 1000 dollars. If millions are made each day thats basically nothing. The block reward is very small now, mooooooon

I think 50's is reasonable. With how cheap it is moving half a cent would be 5x gains

also nice that you can move around millions of for just 1 doge