>Invest funds in altcoins
>Make mad profit
>Return original funds to owners in their currencies and keep profits
>Don't even keep phishing reward
Sorry pal, only borrowed it

>matter of life and death

>return original fund plus 20%
We should create a shitcoin just for that, Loancoin

We heard you liked shitcoins so we created a shitcoin so you can keep buying shitcoins.

Sounds like blockmason

Imaging collection millions through scams and using it to pump your shitcoins on Etherdelta.

Too bad I don't have more money to throw at new shitcoins, otherwise I'd have that in the bag.

I really don't have any sympathy for these people. If you're stupid enough to get pished you deserve it.

I think phishing should definitely be cracked down on, but safety measures with crypto are hard. Still long ways away from mainstream, which is good for us. We have more time to accumulate before we're slapped with regulations and gains die.

Post the address.

>I think phishing should definitely be cracked down on
Why tho. We don't need a nanny state. If people want to send pishers their private keys and eth, let them do so.

Quick rundown on what exactly happened?

Current year - No hardware wallet.

YOU LITERALLY DESERVE TO LOSE YOUR FUCKING MONEY.

>can anyone help with a refund

My eight year old is literally shaking.

I hate nanny states, but there should be a regulatory entity that specializes in dealing with digital impersonation like the thousands of fake MEW for example. Otherwise you'll never get big normie bucks. The thing is I don't understand what happened in the pics ITT, did they just send their ETH to a scam address?

I honestly want to try scamming people. Like how fucking stupid do you have to be to fall for this shit?
I'm going to do this for the next hyped ICO

This is too funny don't know how to I feel about scammers, I fucking hate thieves the lind who steal other people's possessions but scammers? Tell me how to feel Veeky Forums

guaranteed you would have no mixture of feelings if you were the one who got scammed

if you do this and you get caught you will never be ale to walk around in public without worrying about getting jumped

literal shitcoin porftolio lmao

>scam 10 or 100 people
>now 10 or 100 people know your Ethereum address, not even your name, even if they get your name and social media, it's not like they know you well enough to recognize you on the street
>7 billion people in the world
Yeah I'd be really terrified of getting "jumped" everytime I walk in public

>bancor
he deserves it LUL

>spend 30 seconds to shapeshift it to another ethereum address
>literally 0% chance of ever getting caught

Rule #1 of Crypto investments
Only use what you are willing to lose

They keep logs. They are not anonymous.

>xfer to exchange
>trade for XMR
>send XMR to another exchange
>convert back to ETH
???

not many exchanges without KYC have XMR. also that is all well and good until you find the the monero dev let the CIA put a backdoor into the alg

>muh wild west
>muh no regulation

lol that guy definitely got phished. they send you to myetherwallet.com but the y is actually one of those y's with the dot on top.

I love it like this. Natural selection. Those who research end up on top, and those who don't get fucked. It encourages education.

I'm confused, what did the phish from the users? is there any backstory or content to this?

So the best scammers get the most money? An evolutionary community where deception is the most highly rewarded trait? If that's what you want, that's cool.

Middle aged women falling for phishing scams in crypto.

So the normies are on board. When did this happen exactly ?

HOW WERE THESE PEOPLE APPROACHED AND PHISHED FOR INFORMATION??? I'M MISSING THE STORY

scammers go into slack groups and send stupid messages to stupid people who go to a website where they give away their ETH private key

ah, yeah they deserve it.. why would anyone submit their private keys? rofl wow

Do you honestly think these people would've been scammed if they checked the url before entering their info?
They got scammed because they didn't do research
Scammed wouldn't exit if people educated the selves

>experience is what you get just after you need it

that,
and they provide a link that looks very similar to myetherwallet, but it's actually not real. They put in their information, then that's it.

Also, scamming in regulated markets hasn't gone away. Now its under the name of banks instead of some chink

John Chang Hon Seu cheats people's money
John Chang Hon Seu 骗人们的钱
John Chang Hon Seu menipu wang orang

I don't disagree that people are stupid. I do disagree that they should be scammed because of it, as a part of the evolution of a community. I would much rather have them lose their money by participating in the markets.

I was going to mention that our world is already kind of like this. The richest people are whose who can convince the most people to give their money. Buying things. I.e. The economy. In a very general sense they're the same, but in the economy you get something in return besides experience.

They are though.

>Use Tails
>Only connect through TOR
>Shapeshifting ETH to XMR
What then?