Why is it that only bad people always find it easy to get rich in this world...

Why is it that only bad people always find it easy to get rich in this world? I just found out that this chad who used to bully me way back in high school 15 years ago, now is senior partner at his own law firm while I'm still wagecucking as an audit cuck

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/doing-this-in-college-will-make-you-dumber-and-richer-2017-09-22
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chad's daddy got connections

Chad has connections because he didn't spend his days alone or with the losers.

Because humans live in hierarchies, and as you were young the most fit, well-spoken and so on were on top - and as they get older it is usually the same.

The world doesn't care about your arbitrary definition of morality.

If you are unhappy with your life, it's your own fault. The only person who can change it is you.

>always find it easy to get rich in this world
>senior partner at his own law firm
sorry op, but chad worked his ass off helping clients .

you chose to watch anime and shitpost.

because chad has the alpha gene

Protip: you thinking of them as "bad people" is just your brain's way of keeping emotionally distant from a truth that makes you feel insecure: rich people are smarter and/or harder working than you, and have mostly earned their place from their intelligence and insight

As a person, you can't admit that, because it might make you feel like shit about yourself. So you HAVE to be superior to them somehow, and since all the actually quantifiable metrics aren't in your favor, you create an unfasifiable premise.

>muh rich people are evil

>rich people are smarter

Yeah that's why the banking system needed a 700 billion bailout because bankers are so much smarter, having the system rigged in their favour surely has nothing to do with their wealth...

Actually it was the retardation of loan takers that caused it. Meanwhile bankers offloaded their stacks to foreign accounts and escaped with a minimal amount of liquidated assets.

So yeah, they are smarter.

ITT tv addicts who believe lawyers arent committing fraud in every court. these fuckwads think bankers are successful, preists talk to god, and judges never took bribes ever

the system is rigged. also this: retards

yeah, totally bro. He's just jelly is all.

he probably is confident and good with people.

people dont actually care if you are nice or not, they really just care about how much social power you have

You realize "bully" is another one of the buzzwords you use to feel morally superior right?

What other ones you got?

Oppressor
Coercer
Tormenter
Browbeater

Bully is just the most common term.

OP has a point, stop being such a contrarian.

Assuming you're an amerifat, you might be hitting your head against the real (shit) world that you live in:

marketwatch.com/story/doing-this-in-college-will-make-you-dumber-and-richer-2017-09-22

Otherwise you might just not be as smart as you think you are
That being said, the class system is prevalent on both sides of the Atlantic, and beyond. You should better compare yourself to people who had equal chances at the beginning

whats his point? that confident people can get jobs?
lmao

No, bullies. Can you read?

I bet you thought this was clever when you put it down.

>smarter

How can people associate greed and systems manipulation with smarts?

Being more willing to take advantage of other people for your own well being has nothing to do with intelligence. Individuals who directly correlate "Steve is smarter because he took 5 bucks from Greg and got away with it" with intelligence definitely have sociopathic inclinations. People say Trump was super smart cause he dodged a billion years of taxes. It literally is unrelated to intelligence in any way. Self preservation at other peoples expense is not a "smart" thing to do, it's just a thing anybody can do; but the smartest are not the ones who win, the most greedy are.

I'm beginning to think that I won't be able to make it.

Learning how to successfully bully someone else is key to business negotiations. It becomes an art, because you have to make them feel like they are getting something positive out of it, but that's the best kind of bullying.

What exactly do people do in law firms?

Is it just like what I see in TV shows?

welcome to the real world. The beta has to serve the alpha to survive, once you accept it, it is not that bad.

You stupid fucking fuck. His point is people that people who used fear, constraint, and violence against others to oppress them for enjoyment eventually find success adapting these techniques to grown up life.

Can you not read between the lines you fucking troglodyte? KYS

Unless neetbux

>law firm
its hard work OP

my wife was an attorney briefly at a boutique law firm. they milk everyone with money minute by minute for extraordinary amounts of money. drag out cases as long as possible to maximize profit. get drunk as fuck at the end of the day and show up at work hungover the next, repeating the cycle again. she moved shortly into a less terrible job.