How to withdraw a lot of bitcoins at once?

See title

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yzAgqIJ7-XM?t=1000
tether.to/
marketwired.com/press-release/tether-now-integrated-with-poloniex-exchange-1995274.htm
cumberlandmining.com/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

honestly, just call them up and ask.

or withdraw $25k a day

>on poloniex

Good luck withdrawing 2K per day for unverified.

Or 25K per day after waiting 4 weeks to get verified.

>keeping $10m on exchange

Holy.....

Kys

Increase your withdraw limit like everyone else.

More than 2000BTC on an exchange? user, what the fuck am I looking at?

ikr?

A JP Morgan bot minders screen

Or just Inspect Element and change it to $10000000000000000 daily limit

nice larping.

editing html is so easy.

Yeah it shouldn't take longer than 400 days, maybe two years due to being forced to hold BTC when it goes up to $10'000 (and ETH to $1'000). Of course, you'd need to pray that this isn't Mt. Gox 2.0

Fake....send some mini amount to this address to be verified

1Li2RJwtKEZ6wag9W37omxsuPsMAYKrENK

If you feel generous today pls donate some to a poor faggot here. Evne 0.01btc could make me happy for whole day.
15atnzh5TWuAe4w87TRsr1QTKYdMPgoMPP

is that you Jamie Dimon?

Eyo, please contribute to the nub fund, BTC 1D8nx7PJH7DSAWZZdrNVDJVFZMjYuad3g4

fucking kek'd

Idk but can you pump DLT

Good work, how did you do this? How much did you start with?

Few minor questions:
-Why do you keep it all on Polo?
-Why are you withdrawing?
-How much are you withdrawing?

You'll probably need to contact them and ask. There will probably be an extra security measure and a limited window of an hour for an expanded limit.

Can't you just buy 10 million dollars worth of gold on jmbullion and poloniex has to honor it?

I think I would feel uncomfortable keeping $10M in crypto anywhere. Its not even that I'm careless or don't understand wallets. I just don't want to have that responsibility lmao

I think if I had this sort of asset range I would keep a decent amount spread out over the legit exchanges (not polo, but Gemini/Gdax, maybe Bitfinex) and look into hardware wallets and safe deposit boxes

I guess ill by golem and syscoin

Wex.nz last no sell limits. You could offload your coins there and move them out slowly. It's a very trustworthy exchange too, not even the FBI could crack their servers.

They look good!

right click
inspect element
change btc value to $0
>unlimited withdrawal
yw

the only thing i can say is, u fucking made it.... i just ask u to never forget where u came from user, never forget your origins, go be great and make yourself happy, go on vacations music festivals, be a sick cunt breh get swole, fuark and godspeed
may we all join u one day
1Pvpqtbj3sXGmMzLM7Haj73kpB5fXE8i11

forgot this
youtu.be/yzAgqIJ7-XM?t=1000

Buy real-state or gold

well first I right-clicked anywhere on my screen
then i clicked on "inspect element" and a fancy developer box appeared at the bottom of my monitor
after that i selected the holdings for each coin and put in a HUGE number
now here's the hard part: i had to find out the BTC value of each coin and put that number under the respective column. I used a calculator for this!
finally, i took a picture of my monitor using my phone so that no one thinks it is fake!

follow my steps and you too can become a crypto BILLIONAIRE!!!

>he fucking made it
now spend 400 days maxing out the 25k limit

but fucking really how do you actually get your money out of an exchange?

now think of this, this is what id do, id keep all my btc on a hardware wallet... could I for example take it straight to the bank and ask them to handle that shit for me?

25k a day doesn't sound that bad desu.

>but fucking really how do you actually get your money out of an exchange?
wake up. it's not real.

I don't think they would. You could take it to one of the more legit exchanges and ask the same question though. They would probably charge a processing fee.

straight 30% income tax. then afterwards seized funds due to 'suspicious activity, on hold 'til further investigation'. It's a dead-end.

>3987268 golem

Everyone knows it isn't real, it's a hypothetical.

It is when you're talking about $10 million. A LOT can happen in 400 days. That's a bit over a full year.

>income tax
You mean capital gains.

>then afterwards seized funds due to 'suspicious activity, on hold 'til further investigation'.
Give them just a bit at a time. Maybe bank accounts with different banks too.

r u fucking serious, so any money i make from crypto is doomed to be fucking stuck forever, i dont even care about the taxes, i care about it being seized.... wtf

You got Golem, Syscoin, but 0 Monero ? Are you fucking kidding me ?

Buy gold, cash gold in.

A $10m-ionaire holding Syscoin and Golem.
Nice LARP OP.

Honestly, it probably won't get stuck. It's not within the bank's purview or authority. As long as you pay taxes you'll be fine.

how much are we talking here, realistically i would honestly leave crypto (not completly) after making about 500k to one million, so what do u suggest?

see that's what i was thinking, as long as i pay the ridiculous fucking tax fees i should be fine
that user got me scared though

inspect element very nice golem and sys shitcoin larp shill

so again how do you actually get them out of exchanges?

were already at the tax part but what about the actual exchange?

deae sir plz invest in espers on yobit plz plz god bless

for the huge amount i would seriously call whoever the fuck is on that exchange, that is way too much money for me to trust on simply pressing withdraw on the exchange
1Pvpqtbj3sXGmMzLM7Haj73kpB5fXE8i11
plz :)

short term capital gains are 30% yes
long term (over a year) capital gain are taxed at half of this

Short term is at your tax rate for that year, which should be near 30% as long as you're not mega rich/ mega poor

>Having 10 mil in crypto and not even knowing how to withdraw in larger quantities

Nice larp faggot

Depends on the country I suppose.

Might lawyer your way out in US. But 100% seize in European banks. Better read up on what you sign up with when opening a bank account.

>he doesn't know paying taxes on money makes it legal

Rip

this thread is still going? Fuck you Veeky Forums, bump

its not about that brother, its the fact that they might want to know where the money came from, what am i supposed to do if they ask and want to investigate, stroke my dick in front of the bank assistant?
i get that paying taxes SHOULD be all it takes to get the money deposited, but i want to know if there's any risk at all about the way the crypto is converted to fiat, like u know, any grey areas

jesus dude. I'm not fucking around here. you wire the money to your bank account from the exchange, you pay fucking taxes on it, and the government goes OKAY. THE MONEY CAME FROM TRADING AND YOU PAID TAXES ON IT, THAT'S WHY IT'S LEGAL.

Holy hell that's a lot to keep on exchange.
Any chance you could give a newfag some play money?
1Axk9a7NxQDLQYoD5wp3GAg49Mku6aMTz9

im not talking about that, but thanks btw. I was saying for example i bring a fucking hardware wallet in there and tell them its BTC, i want them to verify it and deposit it into my bank account and fiat, would it work?

1) get verified on gemini
2) either keep the BTC or deposit it on gemini
3) sell BTC or keep it
4) wire money to bank account if you sold it
5) pay taxes on any trades

that's it.

will do, thanks

keep in mind you need complete records for taxes so you can have a cost basis and acquired date for each sale, so if you made all that BTC through selling drugs then obviously you're going to have problems, which is no different than if it was real money.

WATCH OUT, AS SOON AS OP WITHDRAWS POLONIEX WILL BE INSOLVENT

please sir a bit of a bitcoin to change my life

15k1F9qFs3f6GozyGJjLqcbYETqNJwj9D9

thankyou

>Whales abandoning ship
This is hilarious. BTC is finished.

When the snowball effect begins you will be able to pay most of everyday things in crypto. Until that day why the Fuck would the ((banks)) make your life easier with the only project in generations that can actually threaten their monopoly on currency?
Unless they already control the majority of it or outright destroy crypto I don't see a peaceful coexistence of both crypto and fiat. It just can be

Convert it to USDT and then use tether.to/ to put it into your bank account? not that hard, just need to get verified

marketwired.com/press-release/tether-now-integrated-with-poloniex-exchange-1995274.htm

Lol @ thinking you can cash out monopoly tethers

... poloniex can handle losing that many bitcoins..

he's not going to be able to cash it out completely but he will get bigger withdraws.. It's how I withdraw more than the $25k limit

cumberlandmining.com/

These guys help you move large quantities of cryptos.

seriously this. if i make a million in crypto i dont trust it to stay that way. ill move it to fiat and put in the bank or buy non crypto assests. i dont care if that makes me a sell out i dont trust anything in crypto.

The fact that Poloniex has limits on withdrawing crypto out as crypto strongly suggests to me that they simply don't have the money at hand.

Either Poloniex is running a fractional exchange, or they're likely not keeping the direct amounts of each balance available for all accounts. They probably "hedge", or do as a bank and store some of your Bitcoin as Ethereum, or some other alt for whatever reason.

They could also have been hacked, and I know there have been numerous exchanges that have lost money from malpractice and have never made an announcement, and have simply kept operating with not enough coins to let everyone withdraw anymore.

Do the math on Poloniex commissions, they are not short on funds. They are making multi-millions a day. They have a good thing going and I can't imagine the owners/board members are dumb enough to fuck up their cash cow.

traditionally exchange withdrawal limits are because the exchange does not store the majority of their coins in hot wallets, but in cold/offline wallets. this is to prevent funds from being stolen if they are hacked, only the hot wallets would be accessible to the hacker.

You can buy 37ha of good old land in my country with around 70-80 btc

Avoiding excessive taxes requires you limit your cash withdrawals and transfer into other assets

Pretty much no one ever needs 100% cash. Cash isnt worth holding in the current screwed up state of things.

They don't have a choice if they got hacked, at that point they either come clean, which I'd say only about 20% of exchanges do, or they try and recover the lost coins by trading themselves with user's deposits.

That does not follow with a 25k a day limit, you could simply put in a withdrawal request at any amount, and if it's above a certain value it gets added to their manual withdrawal queue, if they had the money at hand to let everyone withdraw their money.

Why wouldnt you keep that in a wallet

AN UNKNOWN AMOUNT OF MONERO

-FBI

Send them to my receiving address and I'll wire you the cash